Our secret ;)

Kim seonsaeng-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate that teacher. He's always sourrounded by the other b*tches of the class.

No.

I don't hate him. It's just that it's so ennoying to see all these girls fangirling him all day. But F*** he's a teacher!

EunJi is so pissed off. She's again complaining about her annoying life; there she is, on top of her 17 years, she never had a boyfriend, bearly has friends and she lives alone because her parents are working overseas. And yet these stupid girls had to bother her by ALL having a crush on that same teacher just to complete her perfect boring life. 

EunJi sighs while walking in the silent corridor. It's late but since she's the class council president she's used to stay late at school to fulfill her tasks. The lights are already turned off and the girl uses her phone to light her way. She stops immediately when she hears a noise on her left. She feels she has to hide. After a little silence, the girl peeks her head to see what's going on.

"Kim Seonsaeng-nim... saranghae." Says the girl standing in front of her teacher. She's all red and her head is low, unable to look at the man.

Again? How many confessions does he receive per day? Seriously, this guy pisses me off!

EunJi is about to go but she feels curious about the way the teacher manages to turn the students down. She stays in her observation position looking attentively at the scene.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings." Replies the man with fluency. He obviously looks used to this type of situation.

The girl starts crying in silence. The teacher is embarassed. The girl slightly nods and says a almost inaudible 'Okay, I'm sorry.... Saengil chukahamnida Kim Seonsaeng-nim' before leaving him. She's getting closer to EunJi's hiding spot and this one is watching the girl walk away. When she finally gets far enough so she can't see her anymore, EunJi continues her way but after two steps she bumps in someone.

It was Kim Seonsaeng-nim. Of course! She's surprised to see his dark look. In a second it has changed so fast. EunJi stepps back without saying a word but the man grabs the girl's arm.

"HEY! You just bumped into me! At least say sorry!" He yells at her.

The girl first jumps in surprise to his sudden deep but loud tone but then it just pisses her off and replies in the nearly same tone.

"Ouch! What's your problem?! You were the first to bump into me!" 

"I'm your teacher! Respect your superior!" He yells even louder.

It is true that she has to repect him with all the teacher thing but he's 20. For a teacher he is very young and EunJi can't consider him like a real teacher.

"Why are you acting like that NamJun-ssi? You're not like that when girls confesses to you!" She spits with arrogance in and increases on his name with a provocative attitude.

NamJun froze.

She called him by his first name, she treated him just like she would treat other boys and mostly she looks like she hates him. His heart skips a beat. He's so not used to this.

"I'm sorry" He says with a softer voice.

EunJi is dumbfounded. She blinks several times before she can normally react. 

NamJun on his side can't explain his sudden feeling. It's the first time that a girl has reacted like that towards him. More seconds are passing more he quite knows what feeling it is but feels scared to even think it.

"Why are you-" The girl is cut by the sudden growling sound of her stomach.

NamJun slightly laughs as the girl is covered of shame.

Why at a moment like this?

"Do you want me to get you something to eat?" NamJun instinctively let out.

More that guy is talking more EunJi is confused. Does he hate her? Just doesn't care? Or tries to be nice because he feels pity for her?

"No. I'm OK" She pauses. She frowns for a second looking at the man. "Why did you just yell at me? And why are you kind to me now?"

Again the young man laughs slightly. He can't tell or, like before, he doesn't want to think about it when he pertinently knows that it can't lead anywhere. He doesn't reply to her good question.

"Just let me offer you something to eat to compensate and then I'll bring you back home since it's already late."

"Are you some kind of ert?" Asks Eunji who's jaw dropped.

"N-No.... Just...." He stuttered.

As he's holding her arm he switches and holds her hand. EunJi tried to get away from his grip but it's too tight. She feels her blood boiling in her veins.

"Let go of me Kim Seonsaeng-nim!" She shouts.

He turns to fece the girl as he has already started to lead her to his car.

"Call me by my first name." He says with a wide smile.

-----------------------

The ride in her teacher's car is silent.

He looks totally like a ert. EunJi didn't give her real consent for this. She's sitting uncomfortably, pouting with her arms crossed. She won't stop wiggling as stress is filling her up. Where is NamJun taking her? She has no idea. She's just silently praying for that he's not really a ert. The girl is at least relieved that her teacher is a safe driver.

Although no words are escaping the mouth of the two young people, NamJun keeps on looking at EunJi when he's not too concentrated on the road. He smiled at every sight. He's been used to see the girl around at school and remembering her serious for work, he feels silly thinking she would be the kind to fall for her teacher like all the others.

The young man brakes the car slowly and parks at a bakery. They both get out at the same time but EunJi stood right on the side of the car. NamJun has already climbed the first step of the entrance when he turns and calls EunJi with a hand gesture and a sweet smile. She then made a step forward and when she gets up next to NamJun, this one places his arm around the young girl's waist causing her to shiver but she doesn't push him back. The man pushes the enter door and a old lady welcomes them.

"Good evening! Can I help a sweet couple like you?"

EunJi's lips twitch to her words but on the contrary of her NamJun smiled brightly like he has won something.

"Um yes..." He looks at EunJi who is staring at the delicous sandwiches displayed. "I'll take two of these, please." He asks politely with a smile.

EunJi looks at him with a frown.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter