If I have a lover

If I have a lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I have a lover, there’s so many thing I want to do with her.

First is to kiss her on the street

“Come on Sica. I can’t wait to lie on my bed already.” A tanned girl with her raven black hair tied in a ponytail demanded. Her companion who goes by the name: Sica was slacking off taking her time on walking.

 “Why did we even decide to walk anyway? We could have ridden on the van, it will save time and we could rest more.”

“I just want to spend time with you alone.” Jessica whispered to herself.

She so missed the tanned girl so much, with the busy schedule that they both have. They are spending less time together. So if there’s an opportunity to spend time together with her other half then she certainly won’t miss that chance.

Also this would be a great opportunity for her to do thing she want to do in her to do list.

Recently she made a to-do list, a list of what she wants to do when she would have a lover. She wished that Yuri would be the one who would do it with her. Thankfully she was. With a spontaneous approach rather. The tanned girl cornered her, then grabs her by shoulder and shouted a declaration of love:

“I love you Sica, not just a friend or a sister but more than that. I LOVE YOU”.

Though Jessica dreamt to have experienced a romantic way when it comes to that, she just dismissed it, since she’d waited long enough to hear Yuri confessed her undying love to her.

So her she is, walking with the love of her life. She’s wants to crash out the first thing on her to do list.

The first thing on her to do list is to kiss her lover on the streets.

Though she doubted that she could complete the task because, they are THE girl’s generation for that matter. They can’t even go to the streets without being ambush by fans and paparazzi, but thank God that the street is somewhat deserted as of the moment with less cars that are passing by.

 “I just want to exercise okay.” Jessica said this time louder to cover up the first sentence she let out.

She lied to Yuri because she doesn’t want to openly tell the tanned girl that she misses her. She wants Yuri to realize that she’s spending less time with her without her telling the tanned girl directly.

Without her knowing, the other girl actually heard the first sentence she just said and automatically a sly smile was plastered on the latter’s face.

“You missed me huh?” Yuri .

“Yah! Don’t get to full of yourself Yuri.” Jessica denied.

She fastens her pace so that the Yuri would not catch her lying. Yuri just knew her so much, she could tell whenever she’s lying or not.

“So you don’t really miss me? I’m hurt” Yuri said, pouted, feign a sad expression and stop on her tracks to make her act believable.

Noticing that Yuri wasn’t walking anymore, she turned around.

“Yah! Come on walk. You’re the one telling me that you want to lie down on your bed so badly.” Jessica said, with a hint of irritation on her voice.

She can tell that Yuri is just acting right now and she doesn’t really want to tell her directly that she misses her.

Yuri did not comply though and stay rooted in her place with her hurt expression still on.

Rolling her eyes, she went back to the girl, took a grip on Yuri’s wrist to drag her, it was hard to do so, opposed to what she imagined it to be. Since Yuri did not budged and pouted even more.

“What are you doing? Come on!”

“Answer my question first.” Yuri stubbornly replied.

Jessica released an exasperated sigh.

“I missed you okay. It’s the reason why I persuaded you to come and take a walk with me. I want to spend time alone with you, since it’s so hard to do that now a day. You’re always busy with your schedule; you spend less time with me. I missed us.” Jessica admitted, tearing up.

Yuri never intended this to happen. True, Jessica and her rarely have the time for each other and she feel guilty with what she just did. She never wants to see her cry. She made a promise to never let this special person cry and now she just broke the promise.

She wiped the tears that flow on Jessica’s cheek.

“Babe, I’m sorry. I know you missed me, believe me when I say I missed you too.” She said, caressing Jessica’s cheek.

“Then why won’t you spend time with me more? Even if we would have the same schedule, you would rather spend it with Tiffany than me.”

“It’s just Tiffany has problems with TaeYeon, you know that. I’m sorry, sorry for neglecting you. I swear there’s nothing going on between me and Tiffany. You know that you’re the only one I want.” Yuri replied.

“I can’t help it not to be jealous okay? Tiffany is hot I mean look at her, we started as friends also you know, what if-

Yuri cut what the blond would say next by sealing her lips with her own. She meant it to be just a light peck considering they’re on a public place and she can’t risk being seen, but Jessica deepened the kiss, a mere peck result to one or more minutes of lip locking.

Yuri breaks off the kiss. She’s afraid that she can’t resist her hormones. As what they were arguing just now, the missing each other, it involves missing kissing the blond girl. They rarely have the chance to kiss that she almost forgot how Jessica’s lips has this unique taste.

“As much as I want to kiss you until you’re breathless, I’m afraid we can’t do that. We’re still on a public place.”

“You’re the one who initiated it Yul.” Jessica retorted and tugging Yuri, she was able to drag her on her spot. “Come on already, I’m already depriving myself with my precious sleep and you know how important sleep is when it comes to me.”

“I know you like it and don’t try to deny it.” Yuri whispered on the blond girl’s ear, unwrap Jessica’s hand on her wrist and intertwined their fingers together. She now led them to the dorm and hoping that she could continue what they just did.

Jessica just stays quite and enjoyed the feeling of their clasped hand. A sheepish smile plastered on her face.

A simple kiss could be special when it was given by someone who is special to you. A kiss can give you unexplained energy when given at the right time.  A kiss is a declaration of love. A kiss can tell what a person is feeling. A kiss simple as it sound would eventually complete your day and your whole being.

The second is catching the early train with her

“Sica, first you dragged me to walk with you. Now you’re dragging me to catch the early train? Am I dead already, you Jessica Jung Sooyeon is waking up early?” Yuri said in disbelief.

Jessica loves her sleep; you would be dammed if you would disturb her precious sleep. Yuri even felt jealous once because of sleep, and she knew that it’s absurd so she just discard the thought and let her princess to have her affair with sleep.

So she’s as flabbergasted as to why early in the morning, Jessica is already awake.

Yuri ruffled her head in frustration. She’s extremely exhausted and she wants to prolong her rest.

“Come one Seobang. Please? I just want to try this one out. We never had the chance to go ride a train just the two of us. “Jessica pleaded with a pout to further convince the tanned girl to come with her.

“We could catch another train or something. Come on babe it’s like” she glance at the watch on her night stand and her eyes went big in shocked. “what the heck, Sica it’s like 5 AM. I was up til’ 3 AM. Come on.”

Jessica didn’t reply. She stood up and head to leave Yuri behind to let her have her precious sleep. Precious than her as of the moment, now she understood what Yuri feels when she sleeps all the time. She let out a sigh of frustration and she went towards the door ready to leave Yuri’s room.

“Babe?” Yuri called the blond girl, but the latter didn’t acknowledge her.

“Arghhh” Yuri said frustrated. As much as she want to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter