I'm pathetic

Just when you thought
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hi, me and my fiancé will like a marriage certificate application!"

 

"We supply applications for divorce as well, mind taking one with you?!"

 

~awkward silent~

 

"OMG~ who the hell does he think he is?! can't believe we got such a moron just then..."

 

"There there darling.... zhouzhou kiss-kiss oo go away"

 
The taller by the name Zhou Mi lean down to calm his cranky fiancée with a soft kiss.  Whom he hopefully wishes soon enough to be legally married and under his roof.  Like magic the shorter-pouty one by the name Kyuhyun promptly settle once those lips landed on his moving lips.  The two seem to be in their own little world.  Till the taller pull away looking a little nervous.
 
"By the way sweetKyu, I still have some credit card bills needs to be pay soon..."
 
"That's fine, I'll take care of it.  My hubby needs to concentrate on his music.  You got that bass guitar tuner you've been eyeing? Don't you worry anything at home.  That's my area, ok"  Kyuhyun patted his chest proudly, he's so looking forward to building their home together which this cool, swanky musician whom only missing a lady luck on his side.  
 
Zhou Min smile adoringly at those round cheeks, how much he appreciate the youngers understanding and full support is beyond him.  "awww and sweetKyu will buy me dinner right?"  
"Anything for my Zhouzhou....I wuv you" Kyuhyun coo as he snuggle close to his soon-to-be hubby.
 
Zhou mi check the time on his watch casually as he round his arms around Kyuhyun, "ahh...yep..I love you too." before he started walking them towards a fancy Italian restaurant he made booking for.  Life is sweet according to them both, but not exactly for the same reason.
 
One month later...
    Kyuhyun grumpily kicks the pebble he's been viciously attacking for the past five minutes before making his way into the building.  AISH~~~ come to think of if...that day we 'just so happen' to stop by the registering office.  And now, a month from that awful day.  I'm back here again, submitting this god-damn application for my divorce from that ZHOU MI!  my life!!! 
 
Kyuhyun basically throw the piece of paper onto the counter as he let the man behind examine it without a glance.  He wouldn't be thus unlucky to get that rude guy from before, right?  His sullenness is spreading and all he wants, is to get out of this place as soon as possible considering he have many other problem's yet to be solve.    "Ahem...what is this?" Came the cold question that got Kyuhyun even more annoyed, which wasn't a good thing. 
 
Rolling his eyes, Kyuhyun took the piece of pa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter