Chapter One

Not a normal love

"Mr.Kim, which color should we use for the rose. White or Black?" asked his assistant, Mrs.Yooni while she fixing the bouquet flower to make it more suitable and beautiful before she placed it on top the table. "Taeyeon more like the white one" Replied Mr.Kim after he done judging the both bouquet flowers. After Mrs.Yooni leave to continue her job. There is Ms.Jooyoung came to asked Mr.Kim. "Mr.Kim, Shall we put the blue one or the red one for the layer of tables?" "Red one" Answered Mr.Kim as he continue walking while watching all of the worker doing their each works for his one and only beloved daughter birthday party for 100th years old. 

 

"Dad!" called an handsome young vampire guy named Park Chanyeol which on same age as Taeyeon, His beloved daughter. "Ahh, Chanyeol. You come to the right time. My boy." said Mr.Kim before he hugged Chanyeol. This is how close Chanyeol and Mr.Kim relationship was. They even treat each other like a son and father did. Even in they case they're not father and son but soon will be. Father in law and son in law. "So what I need to help for Taeyeon birthday party, Dad" asked Chanyeol with his teethty smiles. "Just make sure this party going to work and better than before. That's all." Said Mr.Kim before he bring Chanyeol walking together with him around the palace hall. 

 

"Mr.Kim! Mr.Kim! Mr.Kim! Mr.Kim!" Yelled the young vampire guard, Sehun many times as he run faster to get over Mr.Kim and Chanyeol direction."What's wrong Sehun?" asked Mr.Kim. Before opening his mouth to answering Mr.Kim question. Sehun takes his breath since he just running along the way to get here from the main door of their protected town, Called Vampire town. "We got a new visitor!!" Said Sehun with a big smiles. Automaticly the smile bring over Mr.Kim too. He smiled before asking Sehun. "So where is he? It's been a long time for us having visitor for 150th years. It's a Good news. Let's meet and welcomed our new visitor. Anywhere good job Sehun." "You welcome Mr.Kim" Answered Sehun following with his sweet smiles before they where about to walk in one way just to welcomed the new visitor. "Want to come along Chanyeol?" Asked Mr.Kim with his untstoply smiles. "Sure, Dad" Chanyeol replied before following Mr.Kim and Sehun. 

 

"Hello" greeting by Mr.Kim with a wide smiles before bowing as welcome for the young man named Byun Baekhyun. After hearing the warm hearted welcomed by Mr.Kim, Baekhyun smiled before he gave the old man which is Mr.Kim his 90 degre bows politely. "Hello, My name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun" Introduce Baekhyun excitedly with a happy tone came from his mouth.Doing man punch gretting style with Mr.Kim, Sehun and Chanyeol in sudden causing Mr.Kim silent after that, but he faked a laughs  which it's turn to awkward one. "It's nice to meet Mr.Baekhyun" Said Mr.Kim. 

 

"No. It's Okay, I like when people just call me just Baekhyun" said Baekhyun before smiling widely again."I won't mind to call him that" Said Sehun to Chanyeol with a small laughs came from him which causing Mr.Kim and Chanyeol looked at him. For them it's rude when a new visitor called by their name. "But still we need too and don't worry it will turn as you want when you already live for a long time at here. Hearing Mr.Kim words thereby Baekhyun jumped of excited. "Really? Wow! So I can live as long I want at here?" Once Mr.Kim gave a nods for Baekhyun question before enough to make Baekhyun start to felt happy for having thought living at the town. 

 

"I think it's time we need to bring Mr.Baekhyun to walking around the town right Dad?" Said Chanyeol with smiles, of  course from his voice we can know chanyeol wants to volunteer to bring and introduce Baekhyun about their town. "But you have an practice along side with Sehun too for this afternoon. Let dad manage it." With that, Chanyeol nodded for sure he understand the old vampire words. "Nice of you. Thanks Man" Said Baekhyun honestly as he handed his right hand for hand shake with Chanyeol. "Thank you but still I need to sorry for that. How about I meet you tonight at the castle?" Chanyeol words with smiles. "Why not" Baekhyun replied before he excusing his self from chanyeol and following Mr.Kim whom fasterly leaving them.

 

Talking unstoply while asking a lot question with Mr.Kim is things Baekhyun did until he didn't aware they just arrives to the castle. "I hope you going to likes the town so much Mr.Baekhyun" Said as he stop his step making Baekhyun stop too. "Wow this town is so big and unique" Praised Baekhyun with his dropped jaws before he walked along the way with Mr.Kim, Sehun and Chanyeol to get inside the castle."When did you all have all the time to make all of this. Last night or wait it's can't be that short time right. Let me guess. Yesterday or more normal for everyone last week?" Asked Baekhyun as he smiled while his eyes scaning around again. "It's like you all have been prepared it early. It's so perfect. I mean everyone in one. Wow" Continue him.

 

"We didn't make this all in yesterday or last night" Replied Mr.Kim only making baekhyun laughed. "Aish Come'on. Tonight is Holloween remember?" Baekhyun said with his eyesmiles. 'It can't be. Is this young man an human? No! It can't be if yes. Why the hell he can found this town.' Mr.Kim thought as he staring deeply at Baekhyun side. If he know that baekhyun only wearing vampire make up he will already kick this guy out. "Wow! Look at this castle! It's so perfect, perfect and perfect. This is what Halloween exist for." Again with baekhyun praised words as he smiling at Sehun, Mr.Kim and Chanyeol. Doing his thumb up and show it to Chanyeol, Sehun and Mr.Kim but only sehun and chanyeol replied him with their best smiles for Baekhyun. Not with Mr.Kim. He really on deep thinking about this guy. 

 

 

"I left you with our chairman of the town, Mr.Kim" Said Sehun with a smiles, of course he's really happy meeting a fun and easy going person like Baekhyun. For the first time. For bet Chanyeo does too. "He?" Asked as he looked at Mr.Kim and back to Sehun and Chanyeol. "The chairman is nice." Baekhyun said making Sehun and Chanyeol nodded with wide smiles for his words about Mr.Kim.

"Wish you happy at our town, Mr.Baekhyun" Said Chanyeol with his warm smiles before he was about to walking away together with Sehun from baekhyun and Mr.Kim. "Come'on didn't I told you guys to call me Baekhyun" Smiled Baekhyun warmly for Chanyeol. "Haha. I'm sorry then wish you happy and have fun here....Baekhyun" Said Chanyeol even he only let out baekhyun name like an whisper to make sure Mr.Kim won't heard it Baekhyun still take it.

 

"Mr.Baekh---" Before Mr.Kim could speak baekhyun already corrected him. "Call me Baekhyun, chairman" Thereby Mr.Kim smiled before opened his mouth again. "You can call me Mr.Kim then anywhere tonight my daughter, Taeyeon going to celebrate her birthday so.." Baekhyun nodded as mean he want to listen Mr.Kim words more. "It's going to be great party Mr.Kim" Cut words by Baekhyun that making Mr.Kim smiled. "Will you join us tonight?" Soon after that Baekhyun smiled excitedly. "I won't say no for that plus it's Halloween yesterday right. " Replied Baekhyun with his best smiles.

 

"Good to hear that. Anywhere I will make sure you will meet my daughter tonight? Will you say yes for that." 

"Not a big problem for me Mr.Kim" Baekhyun replied.

Seing from Baekhyun face Mr.Kim know what this young man wants. "Do you need an room to rest Mr.Baekhyun?" Asked Mr.Kim causing to lift his head over happiness hearing it. "Yes I really want to." Thereby Mr.Kim lead Baekhyun to upstair looking for his room. Which there is only one room left. 

 

"This will be your new room. Since this the only one room left you're the lucky to own it then" Mr.Kim said before he closing the door and went to help Baekhyun with his big + heavy piggy bag. "You like it?" Added Mr.Kim. "Of course. Thank you Mr.Kim. By the way, this room same concept for Halloween too! Indeed this is the best!" Mr.Kim laughed knowing this young vampire for him which actually an human happy by seing his reaction getting new room. 

 

When he felt his stomach just shaking. He laughed a bit before asking Mr.Kim. "When is the dinner time Mr.Kim?" "Well is too early plus the chef working on preparing for the foods in the party" Answered Mr.Kim clearly.

 

Baekhyun just nodded before placing his bag pack and sit at his bedside. "Do you already have your lunch then Mr.Kim?" Shaked his head for Baekhyun question. "Great. I can share some with you" Baekhyun said before he looking for his snacks from his bag. "Sure" Simple Mr.Kim before he take a seat beside Baekhyun. "Found it" Baekhyun said before he bring the snack out. Smiling widely only looking for the foods. "I got some chips, chocolate and drinks here. Which one Mr.Kim wants?" Baekhyun asked excitedly but when he saw Mr.Kim wide eyes over the snacks he stopped from being excited. "Mr.Kim?" Called Baekhyun. "Here eat this" 

 

Not even can say a words as he staring at the snacks that baekhyun place on his palm. "I have only sprite here will that be okay for you, Mr.Kim?" Baekhyun asked after he took a can of sprite. In no time. Mr.Kim lift his sight on Baekhyun corner eyes. From normal black and white change now it turns to Blue one. Then he immediately turned to vampire and grab baekhyun collar tightly. Pressing the young human guy hardly at the wall. Breathing hardly with his open mouth and wide eyes. But then scream as the  can he held before drop into the floor. 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Baekhyun without stop infront od Mr.Kim face. "Quiet!" With that Baekhyun close his mouth. His eyes being red from crying queitly inside. Who wouldn't? When a vampire infront you. "Are you an human?" Strict Mr.Kim only making Baekhyun continue to scream of fear again. 

 

"This will be last question from me. Are you an Human!?" Without any second, Baekhyun nodded his head many times while his eyes start tearing causing Mr.Kim regret. Sighed heavily before letting the innocent human Baekhyun to breath easily by letting his tight grab on him. 

 

"How can you get here?" 

"I...I .... I" 

 

Facepalm for his own face after knowing Baekhyun not wrong for getting here.

 

"Okay. Let's make a deal that I let you stay at this town for one night and after my daughter birthday party ends. I want you to leave this town! About my daughter I take my invite to you before. I can't let her see you. So make sure you won't go anywhere or leave this room. For safe just lock the door! Understand?" Asked Mr.Kim and earning a nods from Baekhyun. Still with his eyes swollen from crying before. 

 

"That's your vampire make up right?" 

"Y...Ye..Yes it's my make up vampire for halloween last night." replied baekhyun with his shaking voice.

"Then Don't wash your face." Mr.Kim said before he hold the door knob. 

"And stop crying!" Added Mr.Kim before he get out from the room. 

 

"I need to leave! I need to leave!" Repeat baekhyun as he tidy his things in hurry.  But when he tried to turn the knob in many times. "OMG! That bad Vampire just locked it!!!!!!" Baekhyun said loudly before running at the window nearby."Too hight to jump." Baekhyun said following by his heavy sighs. When he looked the next room window not closing.

 

"My last change!" Baekhyun said to no one before he slowly out from the window and climb up and jump into the next window. "Ouch that's hard." Growl baekhyun in pain. 

 

"Who are you?" Asked an young beautiful vampire. Shaking only knowing it's a girl voice. Baekhyun slowly stood up from lying down at the floor. "I'm I..I'm Baekhyun" Said Baekhyun but only get a glare from the person infront him. "I'm Taeyeon anywhere your eyes seem swollen. I think you need some?" Nicely Taeyeon whom want to share her drink with Baekhyun. Staring at the glass that Taeyeon just pour it with red water for him. 

 

"Want it or not?" Taeyeon asked with high voice causing Baekhyun looked at her and his body began to shaking again. "Is that blood?" Asked Baekhyun with shaking voice. But here he hoping 'NO' from the girl. "Then what you think again duh?!" Taeyeon rudely replied. In count of three Baekhyun faint.

 

 


Please don't wish from me, that I will make long story for this fanfic. Cause I already decide to make for 1 to 10 chapters. Hope you will enjoy this fanfic. :)