First Home Together

First Home Together - Hoya

Soft shadows began to make their appearance with the soft dusk light that was bleeding in through the panes of the windows. Highlighting every little detail while lighting everything in it’s rays perfectly, the big brown boxes turned to an almost butterscotch color while their shadows hit the wall creating building like shapes on your plane walls.

"Where would you like this one, baby?" Hoya turned his body while you were busy looking around the room for a spot to put the last box.

With large, cardboard boxes stacked high all around your living room, kitchen, bedroom and where ever else you could find room. Your eyes scanned the room while your teeth bit on your bottom lip while your fingers played with each other.

"Let’s put that one…" You strung out each word trying to give yourself time to think where to put it. "Right here will be fine" You tapped one of the lower towers with your hand.

Nodding his head at your request, he carefully maneuvered through the cardboard maze and walked over beside you. Stepping out of his way, your eyes watched his toned arms all flexed while holding the heavy box in his grasp. A simple black t shirt was hugging his toned shoulders and fell against his lighter sweat pants, his hair was natural and fell on his face perfectly without even trying.

Without knowing, your fingers started to pull on the bottom hem of your shirt as he placed the heavy box on the box you tapped with your hand.

"That was the last one" Hoya sighed contently before he moved his hands from the bottom and patted the box gently, "We’re all moved into our new place."

His eyes shifted from the hills of boxes to you, scanning your figure, he saw one leg cocked while your fingers played with your shirt and your eyes staring at him. A smile instantly curled onto his face while his tongue gently his bottom lip, tearing his eyes away from you he shook his head lightly with a breathy chuckle spilling from his pink lips.

"What?" You looked up hearing him chuckle softly while you shook your mind out of your own thoughts.

"You’re just adorable" Hoya blushed taking a step towards you and sliding his hands into yours and pulling them away from your shirt. "Did I make your heart flutter again?"

"H-H-How d-did…" Your eyes snapped up and locked with his as a brighter smile pulled on his lips.

"Jagi, we have been together for almost three years. Don’t you think that I can’t read your emotions?" He brushes his thumb against your fingers before he leans in and kisses your cheek softly.

Squeezing his hand gently, you closed your eyes as he kissed your cheek and brought himself closer to you before pulling away slowly. Untangling his fingers from yours, he rested his hands on your hips as he slowly slid his hands around you until his arms were around you.

"Do you want to start unpacking while I go make us something yummy to eat?" Hoya questioned while his warm breath brushed over your ear making shivers run up and down your spine.

"Sounds good to me" You smiled and pulled away a little, kissing his cheek softly as his hands slid against your form until his hands were on your hips again before he moved to the kitchen while trying to find something that the two of you could eat.

Turning around and lifting the top flaps of cardboard on the boxes, you carefully pulled all of the flaps up and folded them over before starting to unwrap your possessions inside. With books filling this particular box, you moved over to the built in shelves on either side of your entertainment system and began to place the books in order on the shelves.

Watching you from the kitchen, Hoya smiled softly while his hands rested on the edge of the counter while he looked at the bowl of noodles that was going to have to suffice for your dinner tonight. His lips began to pull a bigger smile on his face as he saw you stand on your toes and slip books into their places while you hummed to yourself.

Gathering more books in your arms, you emptied out that whole box of books before you started to undo another box or two. filling most of the shelves with books and pictures, your kpop album collection and of course your photo albums too. Working on unpacking another box, you heard the ding of the microwave and the shuffling of Hoya’s feet against the wood floor before he slowly came over and placed the bowl of noodles on the coffee table and the couch.

Heading back into the kitchen, he grabbed two ice waters and a plate of fruit for the two of you, shuffling back over to the coffee table, he placed the waters and plate of fruits down with a small smile before standing back upright. Lifting his eyes from the simple meal, he slowly started to walk towards you.

"Dinner is ready babe" Hoya cooed once he was in reaching distance of you.

Resting his arms on the edge of the box, his chocolate brown eyes moved over your profile before his eyes trailed down your hair to your shoulders then to your arms.

"What are you looking at?" He questioned seeing something in your hands.

"Just some movies that we haven’t watched in a while" You chuckled softly and lifted one up for him to see. "Remember how you got scared in this one and so we had to turn it off because you got too scared~"

"Yah! I wasn’t scared! I just had a bad day" Watching Hoya blush and shift his weight from one foot to the other made you smile even wider.

"Sure" You sung while nodded your head teasing him a little, "I think that you were just scared" You tapped the top of his nose with your fingers before you grabbed another movie.

"What about this one~ Didn’t we only watch it like once because you said it was too boring?" You questioned knowing that the movie in your hands was his all-time favorite movie.

"Hey! You know that one is too boring, you fell asleep" Hoya pushed your shoulder playfully before he found your favorite movie and sung the title in his girly voice.

"Hey! Now you are just plain mean!" You pushed him back as he dropped the movie in the box and he laughed while you poked his stomach trying to get him to laugh.

Backing up and trying to push your hands away, he started to bend over with laughter spilling from his perfectly pink lips. Getting an idea, he quickly caught your hands with his and twirled you around so your back was against his chest. Your arms were crossed in front of you while Hoya’s fingers laced with yours.

"You want me to get you back for those comments?" He teased with a giggle lining his words while his warm breath moved over your cheek.

"N-No" You bit your bottom lip while your eyes dropped

"Good~ Now let’s go have some dinner before it gets cold" He released one of your hands while still holding your other one.

Leading you over to the simple dinner, he sat on the couch that the infinite members’ moved in earlier along with the coffee table. Sitting down on the black leather couch, you smiled and sat on his lap while his hands wrapped around your waist. Leaning over and lifting the bowl of instant noodles in your hands, you stirred them around before lifting some up and blowing on them before leading them into Hoya’s mouth.

Tightening his grip on you, his chin rested on your shoulder while you took the next bite, alternating bites of noodles with him until they were gone, you pulled over the fruit plate as you pulled some grapes off of their vine as Hoya pulled some off of it too. Leading his grapes in his hand up to your mouth he fed them to you. Feeding yours to him, you leaned back into his chest while he leaned back into the couch and relaxed from the strenuous day of moving.

Once all of the food was gone and the two empty bottles of water accompanied the empty plates of food on the coffee table, you stayed in Hoya’s arms for a few minutes letting a comfortable silence come over the two of you with the soft chirps of crickets and owls from outside created a relaxing and peaceful environment.

"I better get back to unpacking" You sat up a little while your hands lifted his from around you.

"Okay, but don’t do too much. I want something to unpack tomorrow" He giggles before you nod in agreement.

"Yes yeobo" You walked over to the box that you were unpacking and alphabetized the movies on the shelves.

Soon the light was fading and you a light or two, but when you looked over at the couch to see what your husband, Hoya, was doing you couldn’t help but feel your heart melt at the simply beautiful sight. With his head against the back cushions of the couch, tilting to one side more than the other, his hands relaxed while they rested on his stomach and thighs. Slightly parted pink lips made him seem more like a little kid, his hair hung over his closed eyes.

Your eyes stayed on his sleeping figure while you stood up and moved over to him. Placing a pillow on the couch, you slid your hand along his neck and cradled his head before you pulled his shoulders down and rested his head on the pillow while you heard a soft yet content sigh spill from his lips. Lifting his legs up onto the couch, he curled up in a little ball as his hands moved slightly and his fingers twitched occasionally.

Turning off the lights, you grabbed a blanket and laid it over top of him. Just when you were going to turn away and work on unpacking some more, you felt his hand wrap around your wrist. Looking down at his figure, thinking that he was still asleep, you saw his brown eyes peek from under his eyelids.

"Join me?" He whispered while he lifted the edge of the blanket up so that you could lay down on the couch with him.

"How could I turn down that offer" You whispered before brushing his hair out of his eyes slowly. Watching his eyes close, you slid into the vacant spot beside him before he let the blanket drape over your figure and his strong arms wrap around you and pull you closer to him.

Finding his heartbeat, you pressed your head over top, his head lifted slightly before his chin rested on the top of your head. The gentle touch of his fingers along your back and twirling your hair, lulled you right to sleep, letting your heart beat next to his. Spending the first night in your new apartment together perfectly content with just being in each others arms.