I See You

I see you

                          It was my first day of University, I had walked into my literature class and found a seat with the help of someone. I sat in the front so I can hear the professor speaking clearly. I pulled out my laptop and got ready to write notes when I heard the teacher walk in, and a few minutes after I heard the door open again. Someone was late, he started to apologize quietly and he sat beside me. I wrote away with my notes as the teacher continued to speak, I had one headphone on. The boy beside my was writing notes on a paper but he stopped half way and his breathing was slightly heavier, I knew he had fallen asleep, so I nudged him slightly to wake up him and his breathing went back to normal. I smiled to myself shaking my head, someone had obviously not gotten much sleep last night. 

                          As days went by the same boy would sometimes arrive late and sometimes not. He usually sat next to me when he was late, maybe because the seats behind me were all full by the time he got here. I would share my notes with him sometimes. There were days he sat beside me even when he was early, and our free time before the professor would come in, and during the 10 minute breaks we had during class, he would tell me stories. Funny stories, sad stories, all kinds of stories, sometimes he would just tell me jokes and have small conversations with me as well. I loved his voice when he spoke, it made me listen to the stories so intently. His voice a somber baritone with a subtle hint of a nasal hiss softening his words with a slight roughness to it. I loved his voice very much, I wanted to hear it every day.

                        One day I was heading towards my friends apartment which happened to be on the same floor as my apartment when I bumped into someone. "Oh! it's you! ....What was your name?" I recognized his voice as soon as I heard it and I stepped back and smiled. "I don't think we ever did actually introduce ourselves..." I said softly and quietly, "I'm Sora, Park Sora," I said bowing slightly. "Ah! that's right, we never did huh? I like your name, it's beautiful...I'm Junhyung, Yong Junhyung," I nodded and smiled. "Were you going somewhere, Sora?" I felt my heart beat slightly faster when he said my name. I loved the way it sounded when it came from his voice. "Oh uh I was just about to go grocery shopping...and then get something to eat," I answered in a quiet and shy tone. "Really? So was I! Should we go together? But that elevator is that way, I think you're going the wrong way," He said. I shook my head, "not really...I was going to see if my friend could come with me, but I guess I don't have to trouble her and I can just go with you then," I nodded and smiled, I was excited to spend some time with him but I tried not to show it. He then gently grabbed my upper and walked with me to the elevator and down the street to the market, he helped me find the things I needed while also making sure to get what he needed as well. We talked the entire time to and from the market. 

                  When we finally stopped in front of my apartment I was a bit disappointed. I bit my lip when Junhyung spoke "Alright, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" I then decided to quickly grab the hem of his shirt. "W-wait...why don't you come in? We can...talk some more over some tea or...something..." I pursed my lips hoping he would say yes. He let out a soft hum in thought. "Okay, sure why not? Just let me go put my groceries away real quick and I'll be back alright?" I smiled immediately and nodded. I entered my apartment when he walked off and I put my groceries away as I hummed happily and started taking out some snacks and two slices of cake setting them on the coffee table and then I started making a pot of earl grey tea. I heard a knock on the door, leaving the tea to settle I headed towards the door and let him in, leading him to the living room. "Wait here while I go get the tea," I said, "Let me help you," he said quickly following me, "no it's fine~ you just sit down," but he followed me anyway I poured the tea into the glasses and he grabbed the tray. "I got this," he chuckled softly and I sighed quietly giving in and letting him take it. I followed him back to the living room and we sat beside each other with some space between us. 

               We talked as we drank the tea and ate our slices of cake. I then felt Junhyungs hand against the corner of my lips as it swiped gently and slowly across my skin, I started to feel my cheeks go hot and my heart beat faster. The way he touched me was gentle and smooth. But the moment passed before I could even blink. "Sorry...you had icing there," he apologized and I shook my head. "N-no it's fine..." I paused for a moment. "C-can I touch your face?...sorry if that sounds weird..." I said in a quiet voice. "I-I...guess so? Though this is the first time someone's ask me this."

"sorry..." I bit my lip and reached over to his face gently feeling his cheeks. His skin was soft and warm, his cheeks a bit meaty and nice to touch. I then gently ran my fingers over his closed eyelids a down the bridge of his nose...and then to his lips. His lips were soft and plump. I suddenly craved to feel his lips against mine. "Will you kiss me?" I asked unconsciously. Shocked by my own words I quickly pulled my hand away and blushed in embarrassment looking down.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean that I-" I was cut off by him lifting my chin, I felt his face come closer to mine, his breath against my lips as he whispered. "it's okay," before finally pressing his lips against mines. I was shocked...did he like me too? I thought, but I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, I closed my eyes and moved my lips with his as I slowly wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. He responded by wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and pulling from the kiss slightly, he whispered against my lips "you're so beautiful...you know that? You drive me crazy...I want you to be mine," 

"I'm yours as long as your mine," I responded. We then resumed our kiss.

 

 

 

                            It's been a few months since we starting dating, I felt so happy to be with him. He made me feel good and always made me laugh. I don't think I've felt like this before with anyone. I just wanted to be with him everyday, every night...forever. We ended up moving in together into my apartment since it was bigger than his place. He would always wake me up with a sweet kiss. Today it was my turn to do it. I had woken up earlier than usual, wrapped in Junhyungs arms, I smiled to myself and leaned up to meet his lips with mine. "Wake up sleepy head," I said softly. He let out a quiet groan. "What time is it?" He asked with a tired and hoarse voice. "It's 7 am, we need to wash up and get ready," I answered, giving him another kiss before sitting up and stretching. I then got off the bed and slipped out of my night dress before heading into the shower, Junhyung then joined soon after, he wrapped his arms around my waist from the back and pressed gentle kisses down my shoulder. "Baby not now~ we'll be late," I pulled away and he let out a whine followed by a soft sigh. "Fine then, but when we get back you're gonna get punished for this." He chuckled. I shook my head and giggled softly. After we finished washing we got dressed and head out towards the hospital. 

 

                          I hugged Junhyung tightly before getting taken into the surgery room, the doctors then explained that they were going to apply the anesthetics and I nodded. Everything then wet dark. I started to dream about something that happened when I was younger. I was outside at the park playing with my dolls waiting for my parents to come back from the corner store with the snacks. I was playing happily and all of a sudden there was a gust of wind the blew my hat away, I quickly got up and chased after it into the streets like a fool, when suddenly a car started honking and there was a loud screech then bang! It hit me...ever since that day, nothing was ever the same.

                            I woke up later that night opening my eyes slowly, everything was blurry at first then everything became clear. "Sora! You're awake! How was the surgery was it successful?" I heard a familiar voice say, I smiled when I heard it and turned my head towards the voice. I felt a very strange feeling inside my heart. It was a great feeling "Is that you Junhyung?" I asked as tears formed in my eyes. He nodded. "I-I see you...and you're very handsome, so handsome..." I cried and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. For the first time in 12 years I can see again. I pulled away from the hug and looked at Junhyung straight in the face. "I see you, I can finally see you, I can finally see the world again. I want to see everything! I want to see the outdoors. Take me outside, please!" I begged in excitement. "I will, be patient," he said as he helped me out of bed and took me outside to the hospital gardens. It was gorgeous. The flowers, the trees, the grass, the sky, the clouds, the people...everything. I cried more tears of joy and Junhyung hugged me again and looked me in the face. "Just wait until you see yourself, you're gorgeous too," He said with a smile before pressing his lips against mine. I hugged him tightly and kissed him back with more passion.

 

 

 

 

 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Please subscribe and leave comments! I was also thinking I'd writing another chapter which will be another version of this story but from junhyungs point of view! So please let me know if you would like that~

 

 p.s I shall fix any grammar mistakes or any mistakes tomorrow as soon as I get in a computer again.