Emergency!!!

B some1 U would B proud of 2 know

(Your POV)

It’s raining and Jonghyun is driving his motorbike with me on the back of the bike. I’m holding him tight, I wish this moment will last forever. “We need to stop” Jonghyun touch my hand”

“Why? And keep both of your…oh eh nothing” why should he keep both of his hands on the bike, when it feels so good when one of his hands touches mine? ^^

“It’s raining, we don’t want to get sick right? Oh and are you hungry?”

“Yeah I guess you are right *sighs*…hungry?”

“Hey I asked you first”

“Yes I’m a little hungry”

“Me too…let’s eat on that place right over there” he is pointing at a restaurant called “Kimi chimi

Kimi chimi?”

“Yeah, they make good kim chi and noodles!”

Lol kimi chimi…kim chi…kimi chimi…kim chi…the name aren’t pretty creative isn’t it? We find seats on the restaurant, it’s warm inside and I think some are recognizing Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun I think you gets recognized!”

“Ha ha so what? It’s not a shame being recognized with you” he winks.

“Yeah but…rumors spreads fast you know”

“Then let them spread rumors I don’t care” I smile. A very big smile, can’t help it. Those words just makes me fly away…like that big helicopter from SM picking me up, gosh it was a faaaaast helicopter! The waitress comes for taking our orders, suddenly she sees Jonghyun’s face and drops her pen. “J-J-J-Jong…hyun! Jonghyun!” she stammers. Ha ha, that’s a reaction I know too well.

“Yes that’s me” Jonghyun just makes his innocent smile.

“OH WHAT THE ….WHAT THE FROG! I’m a BIG fan..c-c-can I get an autograph, a picture and another autograph? You see my niece would kill me if I met you and didn’t get an autograph for her too haha…” she is talking a lot. I can’t believe that that is something that’s going to happened for me, if my group gets to be as big k-pop stars as SHINee!

“Yeah sure” Jonghyun takes it cool and gives the waitress two autographs and takes a picture with her. She happily looks at us with a big CHEASY smile on her face and says “So what do you wanna order?”

“I’m taking spicy pork ramen and a kim chi type number 4”

“I’m taking that too and kim chi type number 3” I say.

“So spicy pork ramen for J-JONGHYUN! And his girlfriend, kim chi type number 3 and 4! See ya” what?! Did she just say girlfriend?!

“Hey I’m not…” but even before I can finish my sentence, she runs out to the kitchen for making our orders.

“kekeke girlfriend…okay, if anyone in here asks. Then you are my girlfriend! This could be fun haha” Jonghyun laughs.

“Why is that fun?”

“Fun to make them a little jealous” he winks. Gaaad my heart is beating extremely hard now…now I don’t know how to act normal, cuz if anyone asks I’m his girlfriend………ahahahahahahahaha……..stop laughing inside…ahahahhahaa I can’t stop…ahahahah.. waaahaahahaha D: help…ahahahaha..ha.ah….I feel better now…ahaha…

“ahahahaha! (*mental slap* *auch!*) I mean…yeah let’s try that“

“You didn’t have to order the same thing as me”

“I didn’t! I took kim chi type 3 right?”

“No I mean the ramen”

“I really like pork ramen too ya know”

“Ha ha really?”

“Yeah…”

It becomes quiet and all I can do is looking at the table, while he is looking at me. “How are you?” I ask. I can see that he is looking under the table sometimes, why does he do that?

“Yeah I’m fine”

“Why are you looking under the table?”

“I’m not (trying to hide his arm)”

“Jonghyun let me see your arm”

“no”

“Let me just see!” I almost yell.

“NO!” he yells back.

“Food is served!” the waitress looks happy at us while carrying the food. We smiles and thank her.

“Let’s just eat” Jonghyun quietly says. We are both halfway eating and I notice something bad. Jonghyun looks like he is going to cry.

“Jong…there is something wrong”

“No there isn’t!”

“Oppa!” he becomes quiet. I continues “Let me just see okay” I carefully takes his arm, and what I see is surprising me much! “Oh no…we need to get you to a doctor! Hurry up take your wig on and let us find a doctor” I look concerned on him.

“no it’s nothing...really”

“Are you kidding me? EMERGENCY!!! HELP!!!”

(____ POV)

“Okay…Jonghyun-ish guy….what’s your name by the way?” Key asks me. I answer him the correct answer and he just nods. “We are going to show you our dorm kay?” Onew guides me the way to their dorm. “AAHHH!!!! OMG!!!!” The dorm is amazing, just what a pop star needs. I know I’m not a real pop star…but…you know what I mean right? “And don’t meet Siwon from Suju…ha ha, he is a bit angry on us because someone stole his cheese-spray andI’m not saying names! And brought it here to our dorm…right Onew?” Minho says.

“I wasn’t my fault!” Onew looks annoyed.

 I wink “got it”. Then I run as fast as I can to Mizuki. She is in the “creative room” something Sally explained for me. “BUH!” I puts my hands in front of her eyes and asks “Guess who it is”. Mizuki just says my name with a sad tone in her voice and removes my hands from her eyes.

“What? What is it?” I ask.

“I think…I think Jonghyun is hurt!” Mizuki points at the TV.

“OH NO! Is it him on the news? Why did he change into that ugly haircut bvadr?”

“It’s his fake-hair…a wig so that no one can recognize him and he is extremely damaged. “
“God I knew I should come with him!” Ae Cha slap herself on the head.

“No don’t do that Ae! Hey what about ____ does she have a wig too?” I say.

“NO! That’s why I’m worried. Our manager can’t see this, if he does we might be disqualified to the contest about being k-pop starts”

“Oh no”

“! Here he comes…”

“You should try to say FROG instead of cuz that is…”

“Quiet you two!” Sally says and turns of the TV.

A little man comes into the room and greets us with a smile. “Hello there…ahh time to watch the news” Choi Li the manager reach out his hand to the remote.

“NO!” We all says at the same time. Choi Li looks weird at us “Why can’t I watch my news huh?”

“Eh…we...we...we...tries to save energy…so instead of letting you watch TV. We can tell you about the news” I say

“Aha okay…I’ll give that a chance. But be easy with me…I am quite sensitive”

“Oh you mean that? Ehm…Flooding in Bangkok”

“Oh no!”

“And…IF WE WATCH TOO MUCH TV THE WORLD WOULD END!”
“AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!” Choi Li runs out of the “creative room” with arms over his little head and body, yelling out loud that the world will end if we watch too much TV. “____!” Mizuki looks angry on me.

“What? Mission complete” I smile.

“Ha ha…I think I ‘we got some more respect for this guy” Sally softly hits me on my arm.

“Thanks…I think…”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THX for reading ^^ sorry for letting you wait for so long. School had started so…

And no silent readers! >_< remember my pack of gummy bears…muahahaha!