My Dear

The Lovers Bleed Into Each Other

He has an armful of Kyungsoo, with face buried deep on his bare chest when he wakes up. He pulls away carefully only to slide down the bed (pulling down the blanket with him in the process) to level himself to his lover's face. Jongin's heart skips a beat and it feels like it's going to burst from all the love that's threatening to pour out when he sees Kyungsoo's perfection. Long lashes frame his eyes, pretty pretty eyes hidden behind closed lids, a cute button nose, and lips, lips so pink and supple and Jongin wants to kiss them all day long.


But his current obsession are the dots all over Kyungsoo.


Jongin likes to trace Kyungsoo's moles that are scattered throughout. He's never had the chance to count them whenever they make love (even though Jongin's always thought of doing so).Jongin's eyes trail over Kyungsoo's face, down to his neck before he leans over a little, just enough to see his baby's back and raises a hand to trace the tiny moles behind his ear. Three, Jongin thinks.


He moves back a little before pecking Kyungsoo's ear, nibbling on the skin lightly so as not to wake him up. His lover lets out a small moan but doesn't wake up. Jongin's lips begin to trail down Kyungsoo's smooth and milky white neck,pecking the tiny black dots he counts, four, five, six, seven, eight. Kyungsoo stirs in his sleep. Jongin moves back when he sees his husband bring up a hand to his eyes, rubbing the sleepiness away, he almost squeals at the cute. His husband's lips tug at the corners and with eyes still half closed, gives Jongin a bright heart-shaped smile and maybe Jongin did let out a groan this time because it's not fair to be that beautiful at 7 in the morning.


"Good morning baby." Jongin says softly, nuzzling his nose to Kyungsoo's neck and bringing his face up to give him an Eskimo kiss. His adorable husband chuckles slightly, leaning in more to kiss Jongin lightly on the lips. Kyungsoo pulls away, "Did you sleep well, love?" Jongin just smirks before sitting up to lay Kyungsoo on his back instead of his side and starts kissing and his neck. He whispers, ‘eight’ in his lover's ear and the latter sighs, tangling his fingers in the former's bleached locks.


Jongin continues mapping out Kyungsoo's body. He takes off Kyungsoo's shirt to which the older has whined a bit, 'but it's cold' until Jongin retorts, 'says the one only wearing boxers'. There are three on his chest, another one right next to his which Jongin has had the chance to and teasingly. His lips go down to Kyungsoo's flat tummy but Kyungsoo tugs on his hair to pull him up and shakes his head, "not there Jongin" to which Jongin smiles and gives him a slow, sweet kiss, "it's okay Kyungsoo". Kyungsoo lets go reluctantly and Jongin smiles lovingly at the older.


He traces his fingers over smooth and pale chest, connecting the tiny (and some bigger) dots down to his stomach. Kyungsoo tenses and Jongin gives him a reprimanding look, "baby, you're perfect okay?" and he proceeds to peck each one of them. Kyungsoo shudders from the light touch, sensitive from the cool morning air and his husband's butterfly kisses. Jongin chuckles when he feels it and grabs on a slim waist just to tease a little.


"So so gorgeous, my Kyungsoo."


The younger's eyes land on Kyungsoo's honey thighs and he sees a couple of moles decorating it as well. He searches for one of Kyungsoo's hands to intertwine their fingers while his free hand holds onto the latter's hip. He showers the thick thighs with kisses (even if there were only two on each thigh) thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen.


Jongin moves back up to lie down on his side pulling Kyungsoo closer to face him, skin to skin, chest to chest. Jongin is most cuddly before they go to bed and after they wake up. The older is all too happy to oblige, after all, his body just received plenty of love without tiring it out (and Kyungsoo would never admit it out loud but cuddling is his thing).The younger pulls the blanket back up to cover the both of them when he sees Kyungsoo shivering a little.


 "You have them on your back too, right?” Jongin whispers and Kyungsoo grins playfully, "maybe you can count them out for me later?"


Jongin laughs softly, ‘why wait for later?’, before kissing Kyungsoo once again, pulling him in closer until there are no spaces between them to be filled out. His arms are wrapped around a thin waist, legs tangled, bare skin touching.


"We're skipping breakfast."