Happy Halloween

Halloween

 

“Hey Jaejoong hold up for a minute.”

“Hai, Siwon.”

“Hey.  Listen.  I’ll be having a party this 31st October.  Giving Jaejoong a card, “And I would like for you to come.”

“Sure”

“Okay.  I got to go.  Heechul is waiting for me.”

“Thanks” shouted Jaejoong.

 

Walking back to his college dorm, he looked at the invitation card given by Siwon earlier.  It read:

‘Friday Night, October 31st at 8pm.  A Halloween party that you do not want to miss.  Costumes are optional’

“Yup, definitely Heechul’s idea.” Jaejoong thought.  Taking keys out from his backpack, he unlocked the door and walked in with a great view welcoming him home.

His roommate is doing push-ups wearing his workout gear.  The ways that white shirt clings to his body.  The way his arms muscle will flex when he is doing the exercise.  Not to mention the way, his roommate moves up and down, and how his breathing got a bit heavily, makes Jaejoong rooted to the ground with not so innocent thought filled up his mind about his roommate.

Feeling somebody watching him, Jaejoong’s roommate lifted up his head, and said cheerfully, “Jaejoong, you’re back.”

Internally slapped himself, he replied, “Hey, Yunho.”

Standing up from the floor, grabbing a towel, he walked to Jaejoong.  Wiping his sweats, he asked Jaejoong, “Is it okay if I order pizza for dinner?”

Seeing dazed expression on Jaejoong’s face, Yunho snapped his finger in front of his face.  “Hello.  Earth to Jaejoong!”

“Sorry.”  Jaejoong shaked his head and try to clear his mind.

“You were saying?”

“I said, ‘is it okay if I order pizza for dinner?”

“Yeah, sure.  As long as you’re the one who had to pay for it.”

Nodding at Jaejoong, Yunho walked towards his bedroom.  When he heard the door closed, Jaejoong released a breath that he didn’t remember holding onto.  If only, Yunho is his boyfriend, he totally had jumped on him and has he way with him on the floor.   But sadly, Yunho is not his.

He was in the shower when he heard, someone knocking on the door.  Walking out from the bathroom, he wiped his body, and went to his closet.  Choosing to wear black tank top and pants, he walked into the living room, seeing Yunho carrying a box of Pizza.

“Do you want to see a movie while eating, Jae?”

“Sure”

Putting the Pizza on top of the table, Yunho went to the kitchen and bring back two bottles of Pepsi.  He flipped open the pizza box, and soon the scent of cheese and pepperoni filled up the room.  Taking one of the pizza, Jaejoong quickly took a bite of his pizza.

Looking at Jaejoong behavior, Yunho let out a small laugh.  “I already rented the movie that you mentioned to me the other day.”

“What movie?”

“The Vow”

“You did???” asked Jaejoong, surprised.

“Yeah”

Wiping his hand with a tissue, Yunho put the disc in the DVD player and pushed play and grabbed Jaejoong’s foot and set it on his lap and started to trace small circles over Jaejoong’s ankle.  The Pizza is forgotten. The movie is about halfway, when Jaejoong suddenly remembered about Siwon’s invitation.

“Yunho, Siwon invited us to his party this Friday.  A Halloween Party.”

Yunho is still tracing small circles on his ankle and his eyes are on the movie when he replied, “Did he really invite me?”

“No.  But he didn’t say I couldn’t bring a date”

“Then, I wouldn’t go”

“But Yunho….”Jaejoong started to whined.

“No”

“But..”

“No”

“Fine.”  Crossing his arms firmly over his chest, he pouted until the end of the movie.            

Looking at Jaejoong that way, Yunho couldn’t help but cooed at him.  “Are you mad at me kitty?”

“No”

“Oh yes you do.  If you admit you do, I’ll help you to find the best costume to wear for the Siwon’s Halloween Party.”Yunho said.

Looking at Yunho, with his eyes shone brightly with excitement, Jaejoong said cheerfully, “You’re going to help me?”

Nodding his head, “Yes”

He threw his arms at Yunho and hugged him tightly.  “Thank you.  Now tell me what do you have in mind?”

“I think I have found the best outfit for you.”

“What is it?”

“You could wear the be-my-boyfriend outfit” suggested Yunho.

“The what?”

“The be-my-boyfriend outfit”

“HUH?”

And then suddenly something had clicked in Jaejoong’s mind.  Did Yunho just ask him to be his boyfriend?

“Did you just ask me to be your boyfriend?”

“Yes” answered Yunho.

“Oh my god.  Yes Yunho.  I’ll be your boyfriend” 

They were hugging and feeling happy when Jaejoong noticed he was straddling Yunho’s lap.  Looking at Yunho’s eyes, he slowly leaned forward and placed a kiss on Yunho’s lips.  Seeing Yunho didn’t making any move, Jaejoong deepened the kiss and then he felt Yunho moved to stand up.  He wrapped his legs around Yunho’s waist.  Without breaking the kiss, Yunho carried Jaejoong to his bedroom.

 

Yoochun grabbed his phone and dialed Jaejoong’s number.  The ringtone went on ages and when he is about to end the call, Jaejoong answered his phone with a breathless, “y-yes?”

“Oh hey, Jaejoong.  Did Siwon invite you to his party?  What are you going to wear?”

“Oh, I’m goi…wear” was all Jaejoong said when then there is sound of a few grunts and moans when Yoochun heard someone else voice, spoke to him.  “Yoochun?”

“Oh hey, Yunho..” and before Yoochun could ask Yunho what’s wrong with Jaejoong, Yunho said, “Listen Yoochun.  Jaejoong will call you back later, okay?”  “He’s kinda of busy right now.”

"Oh..okay” said Yoochun and then he heard a familiar slapping noise and Yoochun couldnt help wondering 'where did he heard that kind of sound and why does it so familiar?' when Yunho continued saying, “He’ll call you later, when he’s done!”  and when suddenly Jaejoong scream, Yunho quickly say, “I’m hanging up now.  Bye”

Yoochun pulled away his phone and stared at it, feeling a bit confused.  Then all the thing he just heard over the phone: the way Jaejoong answered his phone breathlessly, the slapping noise, Jaejoong in the background adding up Yunho saying jaejoong is busy,  just clicked in his head.

Oh.

“JUNSU!!!  YUNHO IS ING JAEJOONG!!”