CHAPTER 10

FAKE MARRIAGE TO REAL MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

What should I answer to Taemin question.Ah it make me dizzy when I remember it.

Krystal:Yah are you ok?

Sulli:Nope.

Krystal:Want share something?

Krystal is the best bestfriend I had.She always know when I'm in bad mood and good mood.Krystal sat beside me.

Sulli:Actually yesterday Taemin propose me.

Krystal:WHAT?ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Sulli:See.Even you also not believe it.We just know each other only about a month.He also give me a ring.I said to him if I ready I will wear it.

Krystal:Sulli let be honest.Is it because you can't forget about your ex-fiance or Kai?

I look at her.I know she will ask about my ex-fiance but I didn't think she will ask about Kai.

Sulli:I said yes to my ex-fiance but I said no to Kai.I really hate him.I begging you not to said his name again.I hate him.

Krystal:Sorry Sulli.I didn't mean to make you angry.Lets me told you this.Did Taemin tell you about his ex-girlfriend?

I nod.Did Krystal know too?Did Taemin tell her?

Krystal:According to Minho oppa,he didn't trust any woman and he didn't close to any woman after that incident.You not with it mean when he propose you Sulli/It means he already opened his heart to love you.

I think back what Krystal told me.Really?Taemin didn't close to any woman?Who is Minah to him?

Krystal:I hope you think back.I want to see Minho.I go first ok.

 

TAEMIN POV

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter