Stop Flirting!

A Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Mihyun is well from her illness. Eunjae was glad to see her. "Hey there. Did I miss anything from yesterday?" asked Mihyun. "Nothing much. I met Sooyoung's friends and they seemed nice. And Kyuhyun sat with me during lunch," said Eunjae. 

"How nice. I can see that Kyuhyun is becoming more friendly with you," said Mihyun.

"Of course. Because he thinks I'm Serena," whispered Eunjae. Then, Mihyun took out a piece of paper from her bag. "Oh, by the way, I finished the lyrics yesterday. All we need to do is to think of a melody." 

"Awesome. We will practice after class," said Eunjae.

"Why after class?" asked Mihyun.

"I had tons of chores to do at home. Stepmother is forcing me to do all of them today," sighed Eunjae. Mihyun nodded with understanding. "Arasso. Why don't we practice at the garden?" she suggested. Eunjae agree with her idea. 

 

Eunjae and Mihyun went to the garden for their duet practice. They sang with different melodies until they can get the right one. Kyuhyun was walking through the hallway when he heard Eunjae's angelic voice. He follow the voice to the garden where the girls were singing under the tree. However, the girls did not notice Kyuhyun's presence. 

"I think this tune is perfect!" said Mihyun. 

"That was splendid," said Kyuhyun. The girls startled when they heard a male voice. They looked up and saw Kyuhyun. "That was a beautiful song you sang just now. I bet you'll get high marks for your song."

"Gomawo," Eunjae thanked him.

"So, this is your best friend you told me yesterday?" asked Kyuhyun, looking at Mihyun.

"Ne. This is Mihyun," Eunjae introduce her best friend to Kyuhyun. The two people greeted each other formally. Mihyun moved closer to Eunjae. "Wow! This is the first time I'm talking to a SJ member." 

Eunjae giggled in respond. "So, what song did you and Soojin prepared?" 

"You shall see next week," said Kyuhyun. Mihyun got up. "If you excuse me, I had to use to girls' room," she told them.

"Alright. See you later," said Eunjae. And Mihyun ran off to find the girls' room. Now Kyuhyun and Eunjae were left alone. "By the way, you dressed plainly today, Serena. I thought you said dull is not your style."

"I know. But I change my style a lot. It depends on my mood," said Eunjae. 

"Hmm. But whether you look plain or glamourous, you still look pretty to me," said Kyuhyun. Eunjae smile in respond and thanked him. From inside, Soojin and her friends were walking down when they saw something shocking. Kyuhyun was talking to Eunjae! "Mwo? Isn't that.....your stepsister?" asked Minyeon, pointing to the couple.

"She and your crush are.....talking," said Ginger. Soojin was making a scowl face and turns to her friends. "Don't you think I know that?! Aish!" she growled and turn her heels and walked away. The other three girls followed her behind. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter