001

We Know, We are So In Love

"Baro!" Sandeul's shout filled the whole dorm. "Baro! Get rid of your shoes! Don't put it there!"
Baro came out of his room, grumbling. His hair was messy. "What the hell? Let it be there. No one is bothered, right? "
"I am!" Said Sandeul. "After all, shoes aren't supposed to be put there! You're making the dorm messy!"
Baro tsk-ed. "Exaggerating," he grumbled. But still, he picked up his shoes and put it on the shelf. "Here. Are you happy? "
"Hey, I'm older than you. How could you talk to me like that? "protested Sandeul.
Baro rolled his eyes. "Hey, look, Cha Junghwan. You and I- "Baro stopped, realizing what he had just said.
, he thought. Baro knew, he always think about marrying Sandeul, living together with him in a peaceful house, having cute children, keeping a dog with them and so on. He just didn't expect that name to be slipped out from his lips. That's embarrassing!
Sandeul's eyes widened, surprised. However, a moment later, his lips formed a smile. He chuckled seeing Baro's cheeks flushed.
"You know," Sandeul said, still smiling. "I always think that 'Cha Junghwan' sounds better."
Baro raised his head, looking at Sandeul. Does this mean ...? Sandeul chuckled again seeing Baro's expression. Slowly, Baro smiled as well. The smile then turned into laughter. Both were laughing together.
Yes. Although they seem like always quarreling over small things, Baro and Sandeul know for sure, how the both of them love each other so much ...