fin.

Cold

Seolhyun stirred as she felt sudden cold air hit her slightly exposed body before feeling the bed dip. She groaned and tried to pull the blanket back onto her body, attempting to snatch it away from the person who was now proceeding to lay down next to her. The bed intruder chuckled, "Calm down, grumpy pants."

 

Within a few seconds, the warm blanket was casted over Seolhyun's body again plus the additonal figure of the other person. "It's so cold." The brunette mumbled and Seolhyun hummed in agreement, turning on her side and wrapping an arm around the figure.

 

Hyejeong began to Seolhyun's black hair soothingly.

 

"What time is it?" Seolhyun asked, eyes still closed tight as she interlaced her legs with the freezing cold ones of her girlfriend. Hyejeong smiled at the cute husky tired voice of her lover and turned to take a quick glance at the bedside clock. "Two in the morning." She answered, lips numb.

 

Slowly, Seolhyun's eyes opened, greeted by Hyejeong's. "Why are you so cold?" She questioned. Seolhyun's hands moved from Hyejeong's waist to the girl's arms, creating friction on the girl's skin in order to heat her up. Hyejeong's lips curled up in a touched smile, "Forgot to turn the heat on in my room."

 

"Tssk, idiot." Seolhyun grumbled. A light giggle came in response. Seolhyun couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her lips, letting her arms wrap around Hyejeong's waist yet again.

 

Hyejeong pulled the girl closer, "Go back to sleep now."

 

Seolhyun nodded her head and tightened her hold on the older girl and buried her face into Hyejeong's neck, "Night." She mumbled.

 

Hyejeong smiled contently, closing her eyes.

 

She didn't feel that cold anymore.

 

"Night." She whispered back, planting a small kiss on Seolhyun's temple.

 

Definitely not cold anymore.