Chapter Three

For The Love And Klemania

"It is only in adventure that some

people succeed in knowing themselves - in finding themselves."

-Andre Gide

 

 

 

Feeling slight hazy as she slowly awakens and her eyes were blinded by the light passing through the windows. There was a loud pounding in her head and the noise from the outside intensifies the sensation, but the stranger thing, she was also feeling quite chilly. Tugging the velvet wool closer to her chest, her eyes roamed her surrounding.

"What are you doing?" As she acclimates, an image of her sister jumping up and down at the end of her bed welcomed her sight.

"Wake up! We have to celebrate!" Seohyun excitedly declared, plopping her petite body next to hers. She was a truly gorgeous woman with captivating eyes, alluring full lips, straight black hair, entrancing character and her utmost charm, the undeniable vast of knowledge she posses.

She groaned and tugged the covers more, fully hiding her head under the warm wool. She doesn't have a single clue of what's what but the only thing she could think of is how much cold she is feeling and she've always hated that as a child born at the peak of summer.

"Yoona! You need to get up. We are leaving soon" Seohyun immediately sat up, her brows meeting as she glared at her seem to be irresponsible older sister.

Hearing her younger sister's rant, she too sat up quickly, feeling uncomfortable as the warmth of the duffel dejected her.

"Leaving? Where are we going? Father's not bound to go in a journey for quite some months" Her faced mirrored the epitome of confusion and her mind started concluding irrelevant ideas.

Seohyun opened and was about to say something when she walked up near the window and pushed the curtain farther to the side, revealing a town covered in white masses.

Her eyes grew big in shock and she found her self running closer to the framed picture, checking the reality of such impossibility.

"It is snowing" she said more to her self, her eyes unable to lose focus.

"Started just a while ago but look at the kingdom, it looks like it has snowed for days" Seohyun agreed.

The view from the castle tower was exhilarating. The merchant's market was still open despite of the pile of snow gobbling the ground and every single roof on the town was painted in white snow while people are busy looking for things to cover themselves from the nipping coldness.

Nobody expected this especially when winter is still a year away to come and there seem to be one explanation for the occurrence.

"Father said to pack everything we want and we'll travel to the main land as soon as possible" Seohyun informed with an encouraging smile crossing her lips and yoona nodded in response.

The snow in the start of the year only means one thing, the new king has arrived. As the elders share the prophesy of the lost prince, it was said that when you see the cold fighting the heat, celebrate for the prince has found his way thru the gates of Klemania.

Now, the time has come and all kingdoms will celebrate as they wait to see the new king sitting on the throne. It's been years since the previous king disappeared in the thin air and since then, the seven kingdoms have craved for a leader to bind all the kingdoms back together.

The main land is where they are bound to go for the feast. It is where the Lycan empire resides and where the biggest and strongest kingdom stands proud. An empire known for their immerse strength and fathomless power, the house of the vying wolves.

 

 

 

 

 

He couldn't explain what was happening. Right after he twisted the gold-plated knob, he felt a force gobble him. As soon as his hands met the metal, everything slowed down. Every muscle in his body hardened and an incomprehensible feeling of being swallowed by an unknown slowly crept into his system.

Too soon, he was falling, sliding into a space or pure whiteness. He found himself closing his eyes shut as the blinding lightness made its way thru his sight. The next thing he knew, he was sitting in the middle of a muddy trail surrounded by massive trees in the middle of winter.

His favorite Linkin Park shirt and tattered pants were covered in sloppy soil. But the worst part is, he could feel a throbbing ache on his bum from the impact of the fall. He carefully handled himself to stand up and as he roamed his eyes around, he couldn't wonder how he was able to get there. It was the door then... that.

The sound of horses pulled him out his reverie. Soon, men in knight's armor rode astride the back of the creatures. They circled him and swords soon pointed at him coming from every direction and it froze him to his spot.

"Who are you and what are you doing at the Lycan's forest?" A voice questioned. It came from a man who rode in a black horse and a glimmering badge was pinned on his chest. His blonde hair was showing but his platinum visor was shielding his face.

He felt his throat turn dry and drops of sweat rolled down the side of his face. What kind of mess did he get himself into and what is that place?

"I totally have no idea why I am here... I just found myself here. I was entering a room and this! I appeared here" He tried to reason out but the knight seem to be not convised as the sword came too close to his face.

"You cannot fool us. This is the Lycan's forest and commoners are not allowed to be here. Only their blood are to be given the privilege. It is theirs and will never be ours." Taecyeon could sense the man's cordial loyalty to whoever the lycan is and he couldn't come up with anything to say.

"Tie him up and make sure he can never escape. We will bring him to the castle and let the throne decide"

 

 

 

 

People were sumptuously feasting. Men chugged down liquors with abundance of food on their tables as women in all ages danced in appealing live music. The plaza was loud and noisy yet in a way fun. Taaecyeon was so tempted to join the folks but with his hands and arms tied down tightly on his body, he doesn't look to be the one capable of.

They passed thru the river of celebrating populace and followed the north until a familiar iron gate appeared before them, it was analogous to the gate on his father's mansion. Taecyeon's eyes glimmered with astonishment and fascination as a geniune castle stood behind the gates. Remembering his kid plays when he pretended to be a knight with a wooden sword while pillows and duffels were hunched to erect of what seem to be an improvised castle. But that moment, he couldn't explain the entrancing feeling to see a real one.

They had their way deeper into the castle and Taecyeon found himself in front of a stunning woman sitting on a throne. Her wavy black hair reached her curvaceous waists, her red lips pressed in a line while her model-like face was raised proudly in the air and her captivating eyes were focused on him and Taecyeon was starting to feel conscious.

"My queen, " The blonde man spoke as he remove his metal helm as did the other knights and courteously bowed their heads. The blonde man had milky-white skin and quite good-looking too.

One knight pushed his head down when he appeared to have no plan of showing respect. The woman gave a slight nod and it appeared to be a signal for the man to continue.

"We found a man wandering on the Oswan, the Lycan's private lands. He seems to be lost, but it is against the law for a commoner to be in the woodland in any circumstances" The blonde spoke, occasionally throwing glances at him.

"We are here for an advice to what punishment is to be given, my queen"

The woman never once removed her eyes from him. She seems to be mulling for a while and Taecyeon felt like it was the longest minute in his entire life.

"Kwon Jiyong, get him freed and ask the maidens to locate him the best quarter we have. Make sure he gets his stomach filled and prepare him a good and warm bath. Give him all he may ever need" The queen spoke, finally facing the knight named to be Kwon Jiyong. She elegantly pressed her hands on the throne's side arms and was bound to leave when the knight spoke again.

"But... my queen, this man had done a punishable act and broke the law. He is a commoner that trespassed the sacred grounds" Shock was evident in his face even in his tone.

The queen stared at the knight, her eyes colder than the nipping snow wadding outside.

"He is no commoner" Her eyes appeared distant, she seems to be reminiscing a memory for a second, a moment of silence that haunted the halls of the throne room.

 

 

 

"Take my brother to his chambers"