Chapter 1

Let your tears come

Author POV

"Hana, could you please put all my stuff into teacher's room? I need to handle something now."said Jaesuk seonsaengnim.

Lee Hana who was sitting down close to his desk, smile widely then nodded her head.

"Ne, seonsaengnim." She woke up, come closer to his desk and started making up his stuff.

"Hana, do you need my help?"offered Chaeri, her best friend.

Hana smiled and shooked her head. "Anni..gwenchana. I can do it, just wait me in the canteen as usual. Arraso??"Hana winked.

Then, Hana walked hurriedly to the teacher's room. She passed the hallway that fully of students who enjoyed their break time. Hana always likes her hallway, especially during a break. She likes the situation a lot, although it is crowded of her school mates, but she felt it’s calming. She doesn’t like silence..anni..she hates it! She likes seeing everyone laughing or just teasing each others. It’s so comforting for her.

“OMMO!”BRUKKK…

 “KYAAA! Don’t you have any eyes!? How come u walk without seeing ur way!”

Hana was a bit shocked, she just realized that she bumped a person who is now yelling at her. She hurriedly tidied up all messy stuff, and stood up.

Mianhae…”Hana bit her lips and tried to face a person in front of her. “You’re okay, aren’t you? So, just forgive me and everything is gonna be ok. Right?”Hana smiled brightly and tried to calm a person next to her.

“WHAT??”That guy who is at the same age as her just shook his head and sigh! “Do you think, forgiving is that easy?? Why don’t y….”

“Stop it, Kai!”A hand touched his shoulder and made Kai turned his head. “Hyung, but this girl…”

“Stop I said….you’ve promised aunt that you won’t act silly anymore!”

Sigh..

Kai turned his head back to the girl and glared her. But something weird and silly just caught by his eyes. That girl couldn’t let her eyes from Yixing. Her body is also frozen, she seemed could not control her self, she looked nervous but still a little smile appeared on her sweet thin lips. Just one second seeing that kind of act, Kai noticed that the girl falls in love with his Hyung.

KAI’s POV

“So, who is that girl? Are you close with her?”I asked Yixing hyung, after some moments break time over.

“Who?”

“Aissh!!That babo girl!”snapped me.

“SHe..is not a babo girl. You’ve to know that she is the most diligent student in this school. If you ask who deserved to get first rank, it’s not Kris or even Luhan…It should be her.”

“You sounds like her..Do you??”I teased Yixing. It’s not common to hear him praising someone.

“Everyone likes her.”

“It’s impossible. She isn’t even pretty, she’s a nerd who smiles too much and careless!”

“Don’t be like that. And don’t call her a nerd, she has got a name..LEE HANA!”said Lay hyung calmly.

“Mwo..nugu?”

“LEE HANA…She’s a good girl,”replied Lay before a teacher came and he paid a lot of attention to the lesson.

 

I lay my back on the seat…

Lee Hana…Lee Hana…that name…”I whisper to myself. “So that girl is Lee Hana…Ne, she is a good girl…or such a fool one exactly!”I smirked.

 

 

FLASHBACK

That night, the weather is so cold. Rain has poured since midday and it hasn’t stopped yet. A little boy sitting down under the tree, but it is still could not protects him from the heavy rain. The little boy has sat there for hours, he waited for his family to look for him. He was actually a bit afraid of what he done. HE was afraid that his family really would not care of him anymore.

“Hey..what are you doing there?”Suddenly a soft voiced asked him. He turned up his head and realized that he did not feel any rain drops because of an umbrella above him. A little girl who is at the same age with him hold the umbrella, although it’s late of night and dark, the boy still could see a bright smile from her lips.  

“You are freezing. Are you okay?”The little girl squat down in front of him.

The boy still kept in silence.

“Can’t you speak?”the little girl asked again. “Ahh arraso..come on follow me. I wanna go to supermarket over there. Ppalli..wake up! You’ll get sick for staying here too long!”

The boy still didn’t move and just stared at her.

“Why don’t you move? Come on!”The little girl pulled his hand, but he drew it back.

“Don’t touch me! Go away!”said the boy sarcastic.

“Ommo..you can speak!”Instead of angry, the girl smiled widely and sat down next to that boy. “Are you waiting for your parents? OK, I’ll accompany you here. Don’t worry..” said the girl calmly.

“I don’t ask you to do so. Just go away,” shooed the boy.

“Did you run from home?” the girl neglected the boy’s snap.

Silence

“I just wanna be happy..today is my birthday..but my parents forget it. They are awful! I hate them.” the boy fed up.

The little girl turned her head and faced the boy.

“If you wanna be happy..just smile. And you’ll get a happiness! Trust me..it works. Ppalli..try!”

“Are you kidding? How come you smile when you heart is crazy of anger!?”

The girl took a deep breath, and created a soft smile…again.

“Why should you get angry? I even never celebrate my birthday…”said the girl softly without omitting her beautiful smile.

“You don’t understand! You’re just a pauper. Of course you never…”the boy realized his rude words and faced the girl next to her.

“I see then…”the girl held her umbrella’s handle tightly. Try to ignore his rude words. “By the way..I have this one,” the little girl took something from his raincoat inside. “A muffin…maybe you don’t like it. But ..it’s delicious…and it is chocolate..it can make you happy.”

“ I don’t like chocolate.”

But then a growl heard from his stomach..the little girl giggled a bit.

“Come on, just eat this one!” she put the muffin on his palm hand.

“I have to go now..my …my mom is maybe waiting worriedly.” she said hesitantly.

“Why do you say maybe?”

“Anniyo. I’m leaving now…Here just take my umbrella.”

“And you?”

“I’m fine. Annyeong!”

The little girl just ran away under the rain. That boy just stared at the girl till her shadow disappeared in the edge of the street.

HE then looked at the flowered peach umbrella above him, in one of its corner there is some letters:

-Lee Hana, smile n happy-