U:Zcow Dung charge

Prince U:Zoosin and The Golden Banana

Once upon a time in Far far away U:Zoo land, there was the almighty U:Zoosin Prince Hyun Joong. He was famous well knows all around the land and in foreign lands for his unique charming beauty and arrogant and rude character. But he was an intelligent ruler. Once U:Zoo Prince was travelling around the U:Z eoul City monitoring the city on his U:Zhorse. People all bow down to their almighty Prince. But he saw one girl was doing her own work without showing any interest on him. He stopped the U:Zhorse and shouted, “yah! You girl! Why…” The girl turned around suddenly and the U:Zcow dung in her shovel flew away and landed on the Prince Hyun Joong. U:Zoo prince was so shocked and people shouted in horror. The royal body guard hurried and tried to clean his majesty and his majesty arrogantly shook away his hand in utmost anger. His eyes had popped out of his face and steam was coming out from his ears. WHAT THE U:Zuck!!!!  You U:Zucking girl!!!! The U:Zoo Prince screamed in anger. The girl was so shocked and she was about to cry. She knelt down and rubbed her hands together asking for mercy. But The U:Zoo Prince didn’t even looked at her. He commanded the guards to arrest her without mercy.

In the night the girl was crying in her chamber in the dark tunnel. She was singing sadly. Her voice filled the shallow air in the tunnel.  Meanwhile the U:Zoo prince was eating his favorite U:Ztobbokki. He was all filled after 10 bowls of U:Ztobbokki and then he went to his royal chambers to get down to sleep in his U:Zroyal UNDERWEAR . Ahhhhhh U:Zchuttah! He curled in his bed with the cool blanket touching his U:Zroyal skin. But…… he couldn’t close his eyes,his ears heard something interrupting his U:Zroyal sleep. “You….. foolish Prince….. I haaaaaaaaaaateee you So Much……” He heard the girl singing in the top of her voice. U:Zoo prince got up. His eyes rolled. He scratched his hair furiously. What The U:Zucking wrong with that U:Zench???? He shouted. He covered his ears with the pillow and tried to go back to sleep. But…. His mind was not at peace. I should do something to that bug! He got up rang the bell and a guard came right in to the room. “Bring that U:Zench here immediately!!!”