A's collection

Super Short JunSeung Collection

 

 

1 - Abandon

 

“You won’t leave me, right? HyunSeung out of nowhere, jump on JunHyung’s lap and ask when they had a day off. Sighing as he put the newspaper he was reading on the table, JunHyung bring the brown hair boys closer to him and place a kiss on those beautiful doe eye. “I will never leave you”. He watch his boyfriend smile widely as HyunSeung flop down on the couch and continue to sleep. Because HyunSeung was abandon since he was a kid so JunHyung make a promise to himself that he won’t ever leave him.




 

2 - About


 

Highschool student Yong Junhyung always wanted to know more about his school queenka, Jang HyunSeung so he followed the red hair boy day after day. But one day, he have to took another class so it was late when he was out of the school gate. He found a red hair boy was standing there, glaring and scolding when JunHyung approach. “How dare you not follow me?”


 

 

3 - Aboard


 

“Do you have to go?” JunHyung lean against the door as he watch HyunSeung gather his clothes, book and everything. The older nod his head, he flash a weak smile to JunHyung. The younger sighed as he get in the room and pull out his phone. He booked a flight ticket to New York with HyunSeung the next day. While HyunSeung still don’t understand what is happening, JunHyung already said “ I worry about the boy next to you”




 

4 - Absence


 

One day, Yong JunHyung because of sick, he took a day off from school. He wonder if the one sit next to him come to school. He texted that person and got an answer “Because of you want to me on the beach so i can’t come to school- JS”. Immediately, JunHyung, after 10 minutes, he is already in front of HyunSeung’s house with medicine and lube.



 

5 - Admitted

“So, do you admit  your crime?” Yong JunHyung, a policeman sat down on his chair after the other policeman handle the case for him. The blonde boy rolling his eye as he cross his legs, make it more stunning than ever when he was wearing the black skinny jean “ What did i do?”

“For stealling my heart”




 

6 - Accident


 

Yong JunHyung had a car accident a few years ago, he is alive but he didn’t remember everything. He feel empty and missing something, or someone. He was trying to recall it, but it didn’t work. Every night, when he goes to sleep, he always saw a young boy wearing withe clothes, smiling at him. He didn’t know who is that, he is only know that his heart is hurt and he was cying unknowingly.




 

7 - Act


 

Both Jang HyunSeung and Yong JunHyung is famous actor, but they didn’t get well to each other on set each time they got to work together. Once, the staff saw them fighting over some food, JunHyung yelled angrily “ Who do you think you are to order me?”. The brown hair boy with doe eyes lift up his chin, glare “ I’m your wife,”

 

“Good that you know”, JunHyung quitely sat down as he pick up kimbap and feeding HyunSeung


 

8 - Alarm



 

“Wake up, babe” - JunHyung poke on the curl up like ball HyunSeung on their bed, the red hair boy moan as he snuggle closer to the blanket, rolling on the bed, and whine “ I don’t want to….”

Have no choice to against his lover, JunHyung scratch his head as he carry HyunSeung with the blanket to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and wash his face. And he got a long kiss from the red hair boy




 

9 - Arrangement

 

HyunSeung and JunHyung had a date arrangement from their mom, since they was already 22 years old and didn’t had a girlfriend, so their mom is worry. At the moment HyunSeung sat across the table and take out his glasssess, JunHyung had to stare for a moment before he speak

 

“You look like someone familiar to me”

 

“Who is that?”

 

“My future’s wife”



 

10 -  Art


 

HyunSeung comeback home with a wide smile, JunHyung feel happy to whenever his lover smile. The doe eyes boy sat down and took out his photo that he took a few days ago, it was said as a beautiful photo, JunHyung smirk as he lean closer, the older’s earlobe and whisper “ the mark i left on your body is art too”








End here