Done :)

Mark's ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC Mong : Hello everyone ! this is MC Mong ! Mong ! *cheers*. Okay okay ! you guys to loud ! *fans scream* Woww ! excited ? 

IGOT7 : *screams* Ne~~~~ !!

MC Mong : haha okay first i would like to story about who will step on the stage after this. The Boys who have many charms and talented. who can fly like a bird in the sky and B-Boying ?

IGOT7 : *Screams again* GOT7 !!!

MC Mong : *Grin* Are you ready ? Come on Boys !!!! 

GOT7 step on the stage with excitement. They greet the MC and their fans. They sit in a row which is from left, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Mark, JB, JR, Jackson, and last Bambam. 

MC Mong : Hi guys ! Nice to see you again, boys.

GOT7 : Ne ~ 

MC Mong : You guys look Charming day by day huh?

GOT7 : Hahaha.

JB : It's because we have a great stylish maybe ? 

and that GOT7 laugh..

MC Mong : JB-ah, if that what you tell me, i guarantee they blushing at the back.

JB : *nod*

MC Mong : Okay.. Here we start..

Jackson : Start what ? *blank*

MC Mong : Jacks, i don't even finish my sentence yet. just shut. okay?

IGOT7 & GOT7 : *Laugh*

MC Mong : Here we have a cardboard which have many question from the fans that they want to know about you guys. And i can see the fans here more excited.

IGOT7 : *Screams* Ne~~!!

Jackson : I love you guys ~ *make duck mouth*

IGOT7 : *Scream even louder*

MC Mong : Jacks, you really got many fans here. 

Jackson : I am *grin*

Bambam : Not just him. I can make IGOT7 melting with my cuteness. 

GOT7 : *wait patiently*

Bambam : *Wink* and *Wink* and *Wink*

IGOT7 : Bambammmmm !!!!!!

MC Mong : Wowwww Bam-ah ! 

JR can't lose too. so he walk infront of the stage and make a heart hand. and say *IGOT7, Love you~*

and that the fans scream JR's name more louder.

The others just sit there and proudly smile. 

MC Mong : JB, Mark, Youngjae, and Yugyeom just sit back here and do nothing but....

IGOT7 : GOT7 ! GOT7 ! GOT7 !

GOT7 just sit usually and smile at the MC.

MC Mong : *nod* now i get it. *chuckle* Okay let me see the first question. Here it says "JB oppa, if you get a chance to change dorm which mean your sharedroom, will you stay with Youngjae oppa or the others ?" 

GOT7 : wowww.. *look at JB*

MC Mong : So JB. It says you share the room with Youngjae. it is ?

JB : *look at Youngjae* Yes. It is. Youngjae is the last member who join in this group and as a leader, i have to make sure everyone confortable with each other. The maknae always stick together and the two of this guy *point at Mark and Jackson* they're bestfriend since trainee. And i know JR always want be alone if it's become a personal case, so i decide to shared room with Youngjae. 

MC Mong : Woww ! so romantic *Chuckle*

GOT7 just smile. 

MC Mong : So, you want to stay with him *point at Youngjae* ?

JB : *look at the others then stop at Mark for awhile* Yes. i wouldn't change.

Mark shock at first but then he realise that Youngjae is beside him. He thought JB want to pick him. 

JB just glance aside at Mark cause he want to make sure that Mark notice it. but unfortunately Mark just make his blank face.

MC Mong : Okay. Second question is.. since Yugyeom is beside this question, which one you want to pick?

Yugyeom smile and pick the question next to him then he gave it to the MC.

MC Mong : What a shock question you pick Yeom. *Laugh*

Yugyeom just grin. GOT7 just stare at him blankly.

MC Mong : "You guys have been bath together?"

GOT7 look at each other. Then they laugh.

JB : We? not yet. *laugh* But i've been with JR and Youngjae before.

JR & Youngjae : *look at JB with frowning*

JB : What ? at Sauna you dumb.

and that all laugh. 

MC Mong : Ahh ~ so you guys have gone to Sauna before ? 

GOT7 nod except Mark.

MC Mong : *notice it* Mark, you haven't ?

GOT7 look at him with blank. 

JR : Ahh ~ He said he doesn't like hot. Even Bambam and Jackson are the first time too.

MC Mong : You should go too. it's great. 

Bambam : it's clueless because he just want to be alone at the dorm.

Mark :... 

Jackson : Come on. You should go, Mark. 

Mark : urmmm.. should i ?

IGOT7 : Ne~~~!!

MC Mong : For the sake of Fans here, Mark. You should have go.

Mark look at JB then Jackson. They both nod. 

Mark : uhh.. urmm okay ! i try.

GOT7 just smile and nod proudly.

MC Mong : Even you the elder, Mark. You always decide after look at the others. Like a baby. *Chuckle*

JB : He always like that *Look at Mark and pat his back*

Mark : *blush and look down*

MC Mong : No wonder that he can lost when GOT7 wasn't there. am i right?

GOT7 justt laugh and nod. They love the elder. That's why they afraid to lose him.

MC Mong : Next question is....

Youngjae : I want to pick ?

MC Mong : *look at Youngjae* You want to ? c'mere and pick.

Youngjae walk to the cupboard and choose the yellow sticker and give it to the MC.

MC Mong : Ahhh~ this is about your choice, Jacks. 

Jackson : what ? 

MC Mong : "If GOT7 is not here, which one you will pick. GOT7 or Roommate ?"

GOT7 : Ayyyy~~ 

Jackson stay like a 'think position' and make the others laugh because he make the others think that he take a decision seriously. 

Yugyeom & Bambam : ....

Youngjae : Too much think Jacks..

JR & Mark : *chuckle*

JB : *sing* GOT7 .. GOT.. GOT..7 .. what ?...

MC Mong : Even JB sing GOT7 song. *laugh*

Jakcson : hahaha ! ofc GOT7 !! *make a sign '7'*

JR : *tease* Oh really ? even you shy infront... what that girl name again?

Jackson : *blush* yahhh !

Yugyeom and Youngjae just laugh loudly. JB and JR too. but Bambam and Mark just smile. 

MC Mong : Oh ! I got it. it's Song Gayeon, right? 

and that the fans just squeal. 

MC Mong : Okay ! Okay ! enough. next question is.. ah ! here. "Mark oppa..."

Mark snap for awhile. oh god ! why me?

MC Mong : "Mark oppa, which member is the best and better with you?" What a wierd question here. *laugh*

Mark :....

GOT7 just stare at him silently. 

MC Mong can sense a tense at there. then she ask the fans.

IGOT7 : Markson ! - MarkJae ! - Markyeom ! - Markjin ! - Markbam ! - Markbum !

Mc Mong : Wowww ! so many shipper here. *smile and then look at Mark*

Mark : *look at the other* 

GOT7 : *wait patiently*

Jackson : ofc it's me. right Mark ?

Bambam : Nahhh~ Mark hyung is my mentor. so it should be me.

Yugyeom & Youngjae : ...... 

JR : Don't overact two of you. Mark hyung always come to me when he need a help.

MC : So, which one will you choose, Mark ?

JB : Mark, just pick who the first came to your mind. *Smile*

Mark : ''Snap ! why he always give that father smile..''  uhhh.. urmm..i... don't know ?

and that Got7 just give a sad smile..

MC Mong : oh ? Okay then. we will stop here. Time is pretty jelous at us. for the last words, JB ?

JB : *snap* oh okay ! Thanks for coming you guys ~ and thanks for support us from the start. i love you, we love you, GOT7 LOVE YOU ! come and get it ...

GOT7 & IGOT7 : GOT7 !!!!!

after that Got7 just walk back stage witth exhausted. 

"Make sure everyone get change and that we will be back home." Their manager pat JB's back and make sure the others follow him. JB just nod.

"Hyung, Can we order chicken after this?" Bambam and Yugyeom blank at him. JB just nod and can't talk because he too tired. But then he spot Mark sit tiredly with his head on his arm infront the mirror. Jackson was sit beside Mark while playing game on his phone. JR and Youngjae was leaning each other.

"Guys. you should change. We'll back soon." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter