Love at first sight

Love at first sight

One day, there was a tall, bronzed-skinned, and charming young man in his 20’s called Kai. Every girl in the city admires him because he is charming, kind, thoughtful to his fans, family, and friends. He and his friends are in a boy band called EXO. They are well known because of their performance, music, and also their characteristic.

On one cool, starry night, Kai and his group mates wearing stylish clothing, simple yet attractive makeup went for their very first solo concert. All of the fans came to see the awesome, exciting, thrilling concert to see their idols right in front of them. After 3 hours of singing happily on stage, the concert ended successfully. “Yay we finished our very first solo concert ^^” says Sehun happily while jumping up and down. “I’m really happy it ended well” says the leader, Suho with a good feeling. Traveling back to their cozy, warm, well-organized dorm, Kai kept on daydreaming about something. D.O who was sitting comfortably beside him noticed him and asked him, “hey. You ok?” after snapping out of his daydream, Kai answered the wide-eyed boy who is currently preoccupied playing his phone. ”Huh? Oh nothing’s wrong….was just thinking about the concert.” “Ah~ Ok,” said D.o. Kai looked out of the car window staring at the black painted night sky decorated with gold-colored, twinkling stars while listening to music. He heaved a sigh, and closed his eyes. After 20 minutes of a peaceful car ride, the boys arrived safely at their dorm. One by one, they got out of the car tiredly and went inside their dorm. The youngest member, Sehun plopped himself on the couch and let out a weird noise. “What in the world Sehun,” Kai asked the youngest with a chuckle.  “Wash up kiddo,” the leader instructed Sehun will ruffling his hair in a friendly matter. After the boys wash up, they all gathered around in the living room doing their own things. Kai sat on the sofa across from the “happy virus” Chanyeol who was texting his friend. “Bro, what does it feels like having a girlfriend?’ asked Kai. “It’s a good feeling. You have someone who really loves you” replied Chanyeol. “Remember the lucky fan we chose to get on stage? I think I like her…” said Kai shyly while covering his face with a pillow which has their picture on it. Everyone looked at Kai – including the manager- the moment he said that phrase. Sehun even choked on his bubble tea. “Well I can’t really blame you since she’s really pretty,” says Sehun after calming himself down from the unexpected shock he got. “I want to confess to her but I don’t even know if we’ll meet again one day,” Kai said while putting his head on top of his folded arms which are resting on his folded knees. “Don’t worry. I’m sure you will meet her again someday,” Suho said while comforting the younger one.

The next day, EXO got the day off. So they decided to stroll around the packed, youthful, fashionable place in Korea filled with youngsters, Myeongdong. While walking around the urban-feeling street, fans recognize them and ask for photos and autographs. And being the kind hearted group they are, EXO kindly gave their autograph, took pictures with them and even hugged them. After some enjoyable, joyful, shopping spree, they decided to take a break in a welcoming, homey, pretty café which is owned by Kai’s beautiful, sweet, striking older sister. After picking out what each of the boys want, they took a seat near the window. While waiting for the drinks to come, Kai looked out of the window watching the youngsters shopping for different kinds of clothes, accessories and even makeup. Waiting…..waiting…….waiting…...

BAM!! Finally the moment Kai was waiting for has finally come. Walking elegantly towards the café the boys are in, wearing an adorable, short, light pink mini skirt, a long sleeved white top to finish the sweet outfit. Kai’s eyes never left her as she stepped in the café. “She’s the one. She’s the girl I was talking about,’ said Kai. “Wow she is pretty,’ said D.O “Go to her and ask her number,” urge Suho.

A few months later, Kai and Joy developed feelings for each other and dated. They become a happy, loving and adorable couple which every fan supports and envy the pair.