final

i thought you are my destiny

once there was a boy i know tall,dark shiny hair with his y tanned skin. He is the epitome of perfection. He laugh when i laughed he cried when i cried . Every single thing that matter to me is his too. He never leave my side eventhough when i am falling he will always be there for me. Strong and sturdy until i was standing tall again he is my pillar of strength, my everything.

I remember when we were at the park in a hot summer night. In few more months we were leaving for college. He will pursue his dream at Inha University and  I will pursue mine at Seoul University. Distance will separate us. Although the truth is we are only miles away but at that time its seems like it was at the opposite side of the world. Warm tears touch my cheeks the taught of separating with him broke my heart completely. I cried soundly while holding his hand that had protect and support me for all this while.

we were watching at the pitch black sky when  suddenly a trail of white marks of fallen stars appear. I was stunned and amazed in awe when i heard a soft whispers " Friends forever no matter what?" I turned around and our eyes met. we made pinky promise and oath that our friendship will last forever.

we made it through at the first and second year at university but at the final year I slowly watched our friendship started to fade away. I tried hard to make it works for both of us but Jongin was madly in love with Taemin and he want me to be out of the picture. Slowly we were apart i cried and i tried to fix everything but there no miracle happen. Jongin walked even further from me and i can't reach him anymore.

As the time goes by the tought of our friendship dwindles. I slowly realize that letting go and moving on is not a process that happen in a day or a month it may take days, months, years and worst  forever. Its a hard process especially when Jongin had been part of me for so long. Everyone can dream but noneif us can avoid the outside force that come and suddenly turn the table.

Today i am sitting watching my ex bestfriend wedding with mixed feelings. He is standing handsomely with his tuxedo. He is still the same Jongin that once was part of me but his eyes his smile his cocky smirk is no longer exist for me its for his husband to be Taemin. The eyes that i loved the most never look at me with love and care anymore, now it is cold as cold as the iceberg. There is a pain in my heart everytime he smile but he avoid to smile or even look at me. 

As the wedding ceremony end iapproach Taemin and faking a smile  i shake his hands and hug him. I hug him tightly as in i am transferring all of my love and care towards Jongin  to him with shaking voice i congratulate him.

I walk away slowly, Jongin please live happily and i am sorry for being a coward as i never have the guts to confess over how much i love you. Yes me Do Kyungsoo was madly in love with you since our first meeting at the snowy christsmas night. I love you Kim Jongin and i will always do.