Play The Guitar

Coincidental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Coincidence.   It happens every time.   Jungkook would always see her everywhere he goes, buying the same things as he, doing his moves as he does them. Even their flannel shirts were the same in color and even their hair.   He gulped when she turned to look at him and he held his gaze down. He was in the supermarket, ordered by his mother to buy her her necessities and some foods for the house. He moved slowly from the milks to the coffees whilst looking at what the girl was doing. As expected, she bought milk. And creamer. How predictable is that?   Jungkook can't help but let out a chuckle. Instead of getting mad and annoyed like he was used to, he peeked from the small line separating the two of them.   What is she doing now?   He bit his lip and placed the things he took in the cart and pushed it to the open area. There stood the girl, looking from left to right with a panicky expression. Once seeing Jungkook her eyes widened and she scrambled back to the coffee section.    Is she looking for me?   The thought made him blush like hell and he cleared his throat before pushing the cart.     Everywhere, he'll see her. He was currently waiting in line, waiting to pay for the things he bought. He was meekly looking to the other cashier where the girl was currently paying. They would catch each other sometimes and blush and look away.   But Jungkook just can't stop himself.   He jumped from his place when the old man behind him screamed.   "Go on, young man! You're causing traffic!"   He panicked and pushed the cart toward the cashier and blew a sigh.   That was embarrassing.   He looked again to the side and she was still there, counting and placing her cash inside her wallet.   Where is she going next?   He bit his lip as she turned toward the exit with a slow pace.    Wow. She walks like a turtle.   He can't help but smile at the mere thought of her waiting for him to get out of the place. And because of that he quickly slapped himself, shocking the cashier girl and the old man behind him waiting in line.   "Here you go sir-"   "Thanks!" He took them as fast as he can and exited the supermarket, frantically looking to his left and to his right. He sighed and smiled when he saw the girl sitting on one of the benches near the supermarket, her legs crossed while reading a book.   That's better now.   He adjusted the plastics in his hands and left.       That Monday of the week Jungkook was in a café with his group of friends. He was sipping on his frappé while staring straight ahead. To be exact, at the girl's direction. His friends were oblivious with his interest as they were chatting or laughing with some jokes one of them was sharing. As for the girl and her circle of friends, they were looking back while pestering the girl Jungkook was looking at to do the same.   His heart started beating fast when she looked once and back to her book. He frowned when he saw her annoyed face when she did so.   Is she mad? But-   He gazed toward his friends and didn't look back again.         The next day, Jungkook was walking by himself in the school's oval. Ever since her frown yesterday he never dared look back again and just left, not knowing if she was hurt or disappointed. After all, he though of it, why was he so interested? It's not like she's the only person who stalks him like that.   Or maybe yes.   Because a month ago he was going in the men's bathroom, and while closing the door he was shocked to see her going forward but stopped when she realized what she was doing and entered the girls' bathroom instead.   The memory made him laugh and he shook his head.   He removed his blazer and straightened it on the grass, laying on it and admiring the clear, blue sky. He placed his arms behind his head and made a deep breath.   Leaves started falling from the shade he was under and he propped his elbows, removing the dried leaves from his lap and stomach.   Once did, his eyes widened when he saw the girl sitting on the benches at the sides of the soccer field with a book on her hand. He stood up and dusted his blazer and wore it, careful not to make her look at him or else she'll go.   Is she still mad? Why would she be?   He bit on his lip when she looked up and her eyes widened. He pretended not seeing her and put on an impatient expression, fished his phone out and put it on his ear.   "Where the hell are you?!"   He sighed in relief when she looked back down and he put his phone in his pocket before walking away.   I must be insane.     He went home straight after the bell rang and what he did first in the Jeons was shocking. For his mom.   "What?"   "Please don't laugh. But this is seriously bugging me." Jungkook pouted and stared at his mom who did the same.   "Go on."   "You see, there's this..." He scratched his head and hissed, looking elsewhere. He can already feel his ears going red but he gulped the nervousness and went on. "Girl who I always see and-"   "You want to ask her out?"   "She... Wait, what?"   "Do you like her? I can invite her over for dinner if you like-"   "No! That's not what I mean!" He stood up, dropping his bag on the floor in the process and sat down. "It's... We always see each other. We do the same things. It's pure coincidence. For me, I think it is. But there's this thing that's telling me that she's doing it on purpose."   "Aren't girls who like someone do that?"   His eyes widened and he followed his mom's movements with his eyes.   "I don't know. But it happens all the time."   "Then it's not pure coincidence. At all. You two even buy the same things how would that be coincidence? If I were you, I'll talk it out with her and ask her what she feels toward me."   He opened his mouth to say more but nothing went out. Maybe his mom's right.   "Do you like her, too?" He shifted uncomfortably and shrugged.         That Wednesday he promised himself that he'll ask her the second he sees her. But when he did he quickly backed out and hid on a wall near her locker.   Ugh. Just ask Jungkook! You're being a girl here!   He breathed deeply and opened the door of the music room.   "Hey!" A girl with short hair turned around as Jungkook called her. As she turned around, he recognized the face with one of the girl's friends when they were in the café. Shaking the though off he walked toward her and smiled. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Umm... Can I ask something?"   "Sure thing." He rubbed his hands together while the girl waited, adjusting the straps of her bag. "What?"   "Do you remember two days ago when we were in the café..." He looked upwards and closed his eyes. Rephrase the question. She'll think you're looking for her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter