Final

The Stone

------ ------ ------

 

 

A big head with small hands is what Kim Jongwoon is known for. His family and friends often call him Yesung. He is in his second grade of primary school at the age of 8. He belongs to the class 2B and he is glad to be in it since his class adviser is no other than Kim Ryeowook. And he has this ‘small’ crush to the said teacher and only he knows about it. ‘But it is obvious for his mother even though he didn’t tell him about it.’

 

 

After a boring and not-so-exciting day at home came his favorite day of the week, which is Monday. It means he will be able to see his teacher first in the morning. He even went to school earlier than the other students just to visit a glance of his crush in the faculty who is also an early bird.

 

 

------ ------ ------

 

 

While Ryeowook is reading a story to the class to practice their reading and speaking skills more, Yesung is just staring at his teacher. He is so mesmerized with the gorgeous and angelic face of the older. He doesn’t even know what part the book they are reading now, for he is in page 89 but the others are in page 137. The every edges, lines, or curves as he preferred more, and movements of Ryeowook are recording in his mind for the kid’s own want. Such a kid at a young age right?

 

Suddenly Ryeowook sneezes, “Achoo! Achoo!”

 

“Bless you sir!” shouted Jinhwan who showed the same interest as Yesung to the beautiful teacher. “Do you want to borrow my hanky, seonsaengnim?” with blinking eyes as what the youngsters call beautiful eyes.

 

“No thank you Jinhwan.” He smiled sweetly that had the other students want to tumble, “Ugh” he groaned, and it made Yesung straightened in his seat and even felt a sudden discomfort. The young student stood up and exclaimed to Ryeowook, “Seonsaengnim! I’ll just go to the restroom for a while.” And with that he ran off to his destination.

 

With a worried look on his face, Ryeowook looked at the time and it showed almost 10 minutes before 11 am so he dismissed the class, fixed his things and went outside to find Yesung since they both still have a separate class to attend in a few. Seconds later, he saw the kid exiting the restroom with a hand in his pocket and the other near his private part below. “Yesung!”

 

Yesung lifted his head and stiffened when he saw his teacher. “Si-sir!”

 

“Yesung, is there something wrong back in the class? Why did you suddenly run out of the class?” Ryeowook wants to help even for a slight one, though it will shock him.

 

Nervously, “I just go scared because my mom once said that if I like someone and hear that sound, there’ll be a time wherein I’ll turn into a stone! And it started that’s why I run out and went to the restroom to relax myself.”

 

Ryeowook blushed and blinked. He didn’t expect (even I) that an eight year old kid would say something about that. And to think about it, this kid is his friend’s son. Maybe there is no wonder why. It will be in their genes and blood.

 

“I’m sorry for that seonsaengnim!” He apologized as he fiddled with his fingers. “ N-no! It’s alright Yesung. You can go back to your class now.” Ryeowook smiled awkwardly. Yesung bowed and quickly ran back to his class.

 

A heavy sigh came from Ryeowook as he dialed a certain number because of what happened. “Hello? Wook?” As soon as heard the voice from the other line of the phone, the always calm Kim Ryeowook screamed in annoyance, “HEECHUL-HYUNG~ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR 8 YEAR OLD SON?!”

 

“Oh? What did Jongwoon do?” The excited mother of Yesung is now smirking and was thinking of which of his stories was said to the young teacher.

 

“He suddenly jogged out of the class and I followed him and he said something about tuning into a stone! He even mentioned that you’re the one who said it to him!”

 

There was a short pause before “HAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew it! I knew it Kim Ryeowook! He is so in you! My son wants you so much at a young age!’ He can’t believe it. Really. The older is pairing him with his child who is so young! They have an of 17 years to be exact!

 

“HEECHUL-HYUNG, HE IS JUST A KID FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!”

 

 

END

 

 

A/N: Sorry it took me another day to post. I had my duty and enrolment to blame lol. Sorry for the typos and grammars too