Now He Knows

I Love a Taken Man

''Sure, where are you?'' Eunhyuk asked. He was starting to get worried. With only hearing his voice, Eunhyuk already knew that Donghae wasn't feeling well. ''Want me to meet you at your place?''

Donghae let out a sigh. ''Ne, hyung...''

''I'm on my way.'' Eunhyk said and then hung up the phone.

A few minutes after Donghae arrived to his own house, Eunhyuk arrived. Eunhyuk followed Donghae into the kitchen after he opened the door for him to come inside. Even though he was feeling bad, he was actually cooking... Eunhyuk gave up and talked first.

''What happened, Hae?'' Eunhyuk asked. He was really worried and a little bit afraid about what Donghae was going to answer.

''You were right, hyung, you were right again...'' Donghae said and stopped cooking for a moment.

''I don't understand, Donghae. I'm right? About what?'' Eunhyuk asked confused.

''Yesterday you told me that there was a reason why my dad asked me to come here...You were right, there's a reason behind all of this.'' Donghae took a deep breath and turned off the stove. ''I don't want to do this...I can't...'' Donghae said in a low voice, which made it hard for Eunhyuk to hear him.

''Dongsaeng, I'm here. Tell me everything.'' Eunhyuk said.

''My dad wants me to marry Mr. Kim's daughter. I don't want to, but I know that he's going to force me to do it and accept.'' Donghae stopped and then looked up at Eunhyuk's face. Donghae smiled, which made Eunhyuk worried and confused at the same time. ''Do you know what else happened yesterday night? ____ said she loved me. We even kissed.'' He said and smiled even more when he remembered about it. ''I already have a girl, Eunhyuk, and I'm not ready to let her go.''

Eunhyuk nodded.

''Another thing that my dad said was that Yunho knows about this and was actually helping him. Yunho's task was to make EunJung fall for me and for me to fall in love with her. Which, of course, didn't work.''

''Yunho? Jung Yunho?'' Eunhyuk asked surprised. ''He knew about this? Since the beginning?''

Donghae nodded.

''You don't think that ____ knows about it as well, do you?'' Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae shook his head. ''I don't think so.'' Suddenly, Donghae's phone started to ring. It was his brother. ''Yoboseyo, hyung...''

''Donghae! Why the hell did you tell dad who's the girl you're in love with!?'' Donghwa shouted from the other line.

''Mwo? What's wrong?'' Donghae asked.

''Come on, Donghae! Dad wants you to marry another woman you like it or not, and you tell him about Yunho's sister-in-law!? Think a little bit, dongsaeng...''

Donghae started to shake his head. ''No, no...dad wouldn't. He's not that kind of person, Donghwa.''

Donghwa heaved a sigh. ''I'm not saying that he's going to hurt her...but...'' He trailed off and then heaved a sigh. ''Let me tell you something Donghae. Come tonight to our house to meet this lady, araseo? Spend some time with her in front of our parents and talk with her. Tell her that you don't want this and if she agrees that she doesn't want it either, the two of you talk with Mr. Kim and dad about it together. If they see that both of you do NOT want this, they'll think about it twice.''

''What if she wants it?'' Donghae murmured.

''I don't think so, dongsaeng.''

''What if dad doesn't care about it?''

''That's such a stupid question, Lee Donghae! For God's sake, you KNOW that appa LOVES YOU!'' Donghwa shouted angrily. ''Don't you ever say that again!''

''M-mianhaeyo hyung... Gamsahabnida.''

''See you tonight, then?'' Donghwa asked. Donghae agreed and then hung up.

''Could you hear the conversation?'' Donghae asked.

Eunhyuk laughed. ''How could I not when Donghwa hyung was shouting? So are you going to go through his plan?'' Eunhyuk asked. Donghae heaved a sigh and nodded.

''But...I want to see ____ before...'' He said.

''Sure, call her. I want to see her too.''

''YAH! You interrupted us before! Get out!'' He shouted, but he wasn't angry.

Eunhyuk laughed. ''I want to see her too.''

Donghae gave you a call and asked you to come meet him at his place. You hesitated a bit, but eventually agreed. Twenty-minutes later you arrived at his place.

''Eunhyuk, let me talk with her in private first. I need to tell her about this.'' Donghae said. Eunhyuk nodded and walked upstairs.

''What's going on?'' You asked and took a seat in his living room.

''____, there's something you need to know.'' Donghae murmured and grabbed your hand. ''My dad wants me to marry Kim EunJung. Apparently, this is an arranged marriage.''

''Donghae,'' you said and looked down at your laps. ''Please don't get mad at me, oppa...''

Donghae looked at you with a confused face. ''Why would I be mad? This has nothing to do with you, ____. Actually, my hyung is going to help me to stop this.''

You were a little bit surprised to hear that. But something inside you wanted for you to be honest with Donghae about everything.

''Oppa...Yunho and I knew about this.'' You said. Donghae was going to nod and tell you that he already knew, but then he stopped and thought about what you just said.

''W-what? You knew?'' Donghae asked.

''Mianhae, oppa. Yunho wanted me to help him with his task about making the two of you fall in love, but after spending so much time with you --''

''So this is all a lie?'' Donghae asked.

You started to cry. ''ANI! I do love you, Donghae.''

''You were never yourself then?''

''Donghae, I have always been myself with you! I never acted! Please oppa!'' You cried.

''Then what is all this, ____? When were you going to tell me about this? You were just going to pretend as though I was never going to know?'' Donghae shouted. ''How am I going to trust you again?''

Eunhyuk immediately ran down the stairs and stopped before going into the living room. He could see that Donghae was hurt and mad at the same time, while you were already crying.

''Donghae! What's going on here?'' Eunhyuk asked and took a step into the living room.


@sole_nero: Yeah, now he knows everything >.<

@b2utyvipgirlfriend: I know T_T

@BlueRose16: I'm starting to write a bit of drama >.<

@JaeSunHae_cy: Donghwa and Eunhyuk are going to help Donghae ^^ maybe Yunho too?

@angie1: Mhm >.<''

Leave some comments, ne? ^^

[Comment  Hope you enjoyed]