Coffee part 1

Drabble

Do Kyungsoo, an unemployed man in his twenties. He mostly sits in the little cozy coffee shop about a five minute walk from his apartment tapping on his computer while drinking coffee. Nothing special really happens but he enjoys being alone, no one ever sits beside him. He's all alone. 

Until one day, a tall handsome man sits beside him tapping his gangly fingers against the ugly brown colored table. An unlit cigarette in between his bony fingers Kyungsoo speaks "You're not allowed to smoke here sir." The man laughs throwing his head back. It wasn't even that funny, no it wasn't funny at all. "I'm not going to lit it in here stupid." His voice was dark but nice. "Why are you sitting here, don't you see that there are plenty other tables available too?" He lowered his head resting his elbows on the table. Then he looked up "I like it here." He said and smiled. "And I would love making new friends." Kyungsoo tugged his scarf closer and stood up packing away his really old DEL computer that doesn't even work properly. "I'm sorry but I have to go, excuse me." Kyungsoo skipped out of the cozy coffee shop wondering who that tall man was. He didn't even say his name nor ask for Kyungsoo's. 

Strange, really strange.

Kyungsoo was sitting in his newly painted apartment being happy about the new color. The other one was simply too dark and was depressing to look at. He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. 3:23PM it read. He threw on his coat and his grey scarf, time to go get coffee. He would have gone there earlier but he was busy. He slipped his phone in his pocket as he locked the doors. He wondered what was going to happen today. 

The road was slippery and Kyungsoo almost fell a few times but he was happy he didn't. Because he have done that before and it hurt a lot. One time he couldn't even walk for a few days. He opened the door to the coffee shop and looked around, again, he saw that man. He walked over and sat down on the other side of the ugly brown colored table. "You know, there are plenty other tables to sit on." He said and Kyungsoo could see him almost smiling. It was almost the same line Kyungsoo said to him when he first met the guy. "Ah, but it's my favorite table." Kyungsoo said looking down. The man half laughed and replied "Just kidding, please stay." So formal kyungsoo thought. "So..Shouldn't we introduce each other?" The man said. "Well my name is Do Kyungsoo, what's yours?" "Please call me Kai." Kyungsoo formed an O shape with his lips. "But that can't be your real name?" He cracked a half smile "No, but you will soon know." They chatted for about half an hour. Kyungsoo found out he was a journalist but at the moment he didn't work. Kyungsoo told him about his life and that he didn't have a job at the moment but he wanted to start working at the bookstore about ten minutes away from the coffee shop which means its about a 15 min walk from his apartment. 

A few weeks went by and Kyungsoo hadn't seen Kai at the coffee shop. He wondered if he was gonna stop coming there. It was a little sad because Kyungsoo didn't have many friends and he would love to make more. Kyungsoo was sitting by the table tapping his fingers against the hard surface as Kai would do sometimes. He stood up walking for the door. Once he was out it smelled like cigarettes. "Hey." Kyungsoo jumped back as he heard the voice, but it was just Kai. "Oh you scared me!" Kyungsoo stammered and looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry, forgive me." He said smiling. Kyungsoo replied with a soft laughter. then tucking his scarf closer and glanced over at Kai. He was wearing a dark coat which looked really outworn and a black beanie. Black shoes and black baggy pants. He obviously liked the color black. A lit cigarette was placed between his chapped lips. "Come with me." Kai said after he had finished his cigarette, he grabbed kyungsoos' hand and held it lightly. Kyungsoo's cheeks became warm but he didn't say anything. He liked it.

"Where are we going?" Kyungsoo said and firmly held onto his bony fingers. Kai tangled their hands properly together, Kyungsoo was warm and Kai was cold as ice. 

"Somewhere."

Kyungsoo didn't know much about Kai but Kai knew a lot about Kyungsoo because he tends to talk a lot when he's nervous.