50 YEARS WAITING FOR YOU

Description

This fanfic also I wrote during my exam and I got 40/50 .Sorry for my grammatical and typing errors . Thanks to everyone who read this :) MARKSON FOREVER . GOT7 FIGHTING ! JYP NATION GO GO GO !

p/s : 27th october is my birthday and mama's voting will be opened . I hope everyone can give a lot of love and vote for got7 if they are nominated for rookie award :)

Foreword

     Last summer , I bought two tickets for GOT7’s concert and I asked my sister , Jimin to join me . Later , we took a bus and headed to the concert hall . The hall was packed that day and I can’t even take a second to breathe . My sister was mumbling around about how hot was that day .

    But then , something weird happened . My head was dizzy and my sight was completely blurry but yet I still can hear people around me were talking . I passed out for seconds .When I woke up , I saw a town village packed of people . They wore the same dress and it looked like they were celebrating something . And most of them were goggling at me up and down as I was the only one who was not wearing that dress .


      I looked for my sister but she was nowhere to be found . I wandered for an hour and at last I saw a river . The rhythm of the river flows somehow made me felt calm . There was no such thing that I will found this at the city . “Wait a minute . Where am I right now ?” I started to realize that I had never seen this place before . Fortunately I saw a guy who wore a sleeveless shirt and full of muscles and he was fishing near the river . He looked so dazzling and stunning when the sun shone over his body even from man point of view . 

      I moved closer to him . “Perhaps , do you know where am I right now ?” I asked . “It’s Mandu’s Village . Are you just moving in ? I had never seen you before . “ No . I’m not . Do you know where is Dimsum’s town ? “ “What is that thing ? I never heard it . You looked like you are lost . You can stay at my house if you want for the time being.”

 

       At night , I sat at the window watching the stars hanging up on the sky . “I forgot to introduce myself . My name is Jackson .”he said . “Well , my name is Mark. “ I introduced myself and later I found something absurd than my neighbor eating his own poop . ‘March 1954’ “What is today’s date ?” , I asked . “28th March” , he said . “Are you kidding me ? Today is 28th March 2014 ! What happen to this world ?” I became puzzled and later Jackson calmed me down . “ There were many cases like this before . Stay here for the time being and I would take care of everything” he said .

                  I was shivering in the cold night wishing nothing more but to be in my own home . Later , Jackson brought me a blanket and put  it around my body . We talked non stop about our life and somehow I felt my heart was trembling for a second . I wanted to move away but then he laid his head on my shoulder . I was kind of taken aback but without realizing I let him slept on my shoulder for the whole night .

 

        When I woke up for the next day , I saw he was drooling on my shirt . I pushed his head off my shoulder and later he woke up by himself . For the first time , I smiled genuinely  at Jackson . But , he didn’t notice it . At noon , Jackson prepared a lunch for us by the river . “I already know how to get you back to your real life” , he said . “Really ? How?” I asked . You should go back to the place where you came first when you arrived at this village” , he said reluctantly . “But , I don’t feel like  going back . I already have you as my bestfriend and I don’t need anything anymore . I was so lonely at the city and I have no friend . Can’t you just follow me to Dimsum’s town? “ I said . “No, you must go back or you might change the future . The future might be bad too .”, he said . “I understand” I walked away and without realizing my lashes were already wet .” Jackson pulled my hand and hugged me . “We will meet in the future . I have the confidence that I will live for a long time . I promise you .” he said and gave me a necklace . I walked and disappeared .

          When I opened my eyes , I was already back at the concert hall . I watched the concert and went back . At home , I tried out the necklace and later my grandfather saw me and he kind of shocked . “Where did you get that necklace ?” he asked . “My friend gave this to me .” I said . “My friend said that there is only two necklace with that design in this world . I guess he lied to me .” “What’s your friend name ? and do you where is he right now ?” I asked . “ Jackson .  Of course I know . He is my bestfriend . But he is in worst condition right now and his days were numbered .Maybe he will die in three days , two days or maybe less.

 

   Later , my grandfather brought  me to Jackson’s home . I saw him lying on the bed . I held his hands and it were really cold. He looked at me with a smile on his face . He woke up and laid his head again on my shoulder . “ Welcome back , my friend . I have fulfil my promise. Finally we meet again . I have been waiting you for 50 years  . “ he said and closed his eyes forever .