--1

Missing

Coming late in her first day, fortunately Namjoo reaching her class before her teacher. She found her sitting place in the 3rd row "Han Sanghyuk?" she is reading a paper beside her chair.

"That's me!" A boy shouting happily "are you my seatmate? So you are Kim Namjoo, right? Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!!" Before they can chatting more the teacher has enter the classroom

~~~~

"Don't u think he is little bit harsh to us?"

"Why?"

Hyuk placed his lunch and sit in front of Namjoo "This is our first day but he already gave us some homework."

"You're right, but i heard he is a scary teacher" Namjoo continue chewing her lunch.

"What will he do if we don't do the homework?"

"Maybe he will eat us"

"Like the way you're eating that innocent fried chicken? Man! That's so scary!! But looking at his size it's possible hahahah" and they first lunch full of laughter who make they more closer.

~~~~

"So Namjoo, what will you do with the homework?"said Hyuk while waiting for Namjoo cleaning her book.

"Finish.Come on!-" Namjoo sling her bag and they walk out from the class "-of course doing it, u wont do that?"

"I will if i can. Fyi, i hate math from elemantary school. Math is just so aaaah so hard!!"

Namjoo stopped on her track "you'll love it once you can. Need some help?"

"You can help me? Really?" Namjoo nooding her head "thank you namjoo-ah"

"Okok you can release my hand now. Tonight at Vpink café? How?"

"Call!!" Hyuk smile widely

"Bye!! See you tonight!"