O1. Start of a new chapter.

Give Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

O1. Start of a new chapter 

 

 

 

It been a year since that horrible day happened and that exact date will be forever in Sehun memory and heart. Life is always unfair and nothing is perfect inside a family, If its money issue or emotional problem. The young father were standing in the middle of the soccer field and the green gass are slowly moving from the blowing wind. His in the place that him and his hyung been together for the very last time. It surely sting deep inside his chest but he still force himself to visit the place again from a long time, no matter how he try he can't easily erase the older lover in his mind and most of all to his heart. He still can't make a step to move on and go forward. A deep sigh escape in his lips before it form a small smile, hiding the pain “I miss you” he half whisper and look up in the sky to stare in the forming dark clouds “do you feel the same Minseok hyung, do you miss me and Hunseok?” he asks with a soft voice when suddenly he felt a drop of water in his cheek. Blinking his eyes twice, he raises his hand up and feel more drops coming up from the sky “It’s raining” he thought and closes his eyes, feeling the coldness of the tiny droplets in his bare skin "are you crying? please don't feel sad, you should be happy up there and you don't need to worry anymore" the single dad keep talking in his mind.

 

The weather suddenly change in a bad mood as the rain pour harder after few seconds but Sehun didn’t move an inch in his place making himself get soaked from the heavy rain because he didn't care and he hope everything he have done in the past will wash away and wishing he have a different present at the moment but his thoughts was cut off when suddenly the cold rushing water stop. Sehun open his eyes and there he saw a umbrella above him, he can see a figure from the side of his eyes. A familiar face who's holding the yellow umbrella “finally I saw you, Hunseok keep on looking for you” a different voice muttered “he will get upset if his appa got sick, your not a kid anymore why are playing in under the rain?" the other person continue with a question using a upset tone. Sehun grips his hand tightly into fist “I’m sorry… Xiumin hyung” the younger said with a lower voice, his looking somewhere except to the older man in front of him. 

 

The older boy returned the younger apology with a bright gummy smile "that smile" but those thoughts was interrupt when Sehun feel a warm hand wrapped over his wrist “lets hurry up before Hunseok get more worried and you mister don't catch a cold” Xiumin muttered while pulling along the taller boy with him. Sehun follows behind and starring at the back of the shorter boy before he got pull closer beside the older. They both share the small yellow umbrella, shoulders touching and other fingers wrapped around the other wrist "its warm".

 

How they both got into this kind of situation?

 

Sehun tried to not get closer but whatever he do his own son was the one who keep putting them together. Hunseok thought Xiumin was his dead mother and Sehun didn’t even stop his child believes to avoid to hurt the little child, it hurts him whenever he see his son crying and telling him how much he miss his mom but those cries and depression change into smile and laughters when Xiumin came to their life. In the other side Xiumin doesn’t mind about it because Hunseok was his twin brother son and his one only nephew. He looks at Hunseok as his own son now, setting his mind that's the only thing left he can do for his deceased younger brother. 

 

Xiumin stops in his tracks that made Sehun surprise and halt his own steps. The shorter boy faces the taller one with a curious face “I actually still don't get it on how Minseok fall for you” Xiumin said while titling his head to the side that become the reason for Sehun to get embarrased and confuse in the latter sudden words “I…” Sehun try to utter a word but Xiumin cut him off “but I guess even Minseok and I have the same face and blood maybe we both have a different taste in man” the older added with a chuckle after. Sehun form a fake smile ‘please stop’ whenever he see the latter happy face the only person flashes in his mind is Minseok.

 

Xiumin suddenly form a pout before he moves his hand in front of the face of the younger boy, waking up the other back in his sense “you keep on staring at me since earlier, do I have a dirt on my face?” the shorter asks with a worried tone and Sehun replied fast, shaking his head “no… it’s just… the rain stop already” the younger answered with a shuttering voice. Xiumin blinks, looking around and suddenly burst into laughter “what’s with you today? You’re not in yourself” the older asks but his question didn't recieve a answer when a tiny voice interrupt them “Appa! There you are, I bet Uncle Yixing that Umma will be the one who can find you” Hunseok shouted with a wide grin in his bright-happy face while he runs towards his parents, wearing yellow neon rain coat that matches the umbrella.

 

Hunseok giggles, runs and jumps towards Xiumin hold. Xiumin chuckle and carries the kid without any struggle before he ruffles the boy hair “Yes Hunseok, Mama found papa, our daddy loves to play hide and seek, does he?” Xiumin said with a playfull tone and smiles while Sehun watches the two with full of awe, forgetting about earlier. Hunseok looks at his father “Papa, are you playing in the rain? your clothes is so soaked. Why your so unfair? you should call for us” the kid muttered with a pout in his small red lips.

 

Sehun smiles and ruffles his son hair “papa is sorry but Hunseok can't play in the rain, it's not good for your health and you easily get sick because you still have a very tiny body” Sehun speak while poking the boy nose "the evil germs will get through inside you and give you a awful could, you hate sneezing right?" the father continue that made Hunseok frown and pout even more before he hugs the shorter male tighter “Umma, Papa is getting mean to me again, his scarying me” the boy utter in a afraid voice. Xiumin chuckles “no, his not being mean Hunseok, his just being a good dad, what he said is true but don’t worry when you reach ten years old for sure he will allow you already” Xiumin said for couragement and there Hunseok nods her head “oh really? okay mama” the boy utter, this time with a jolly tone again but the kid got distracted when he saw his uncle in the background “Oh! Uncle Yixing!” and suddenly he shouted that took the pair attention and look where the little boy looking. 

 

Yixing was waving his hands towards the three, smiling “did I disturbing something?” he asks and chuckle after when Hunseok was the one who answered him immediately, beating his parents “Nope your not Uncle, It’s just mama finally found papa, now were going back in the coffee shop to eat my favorite mocha bread and you'll treat me a chocolate drink because I won the bet!” those words coming from the little boy made everyone laugh together. “Aww so Hunseok is hungry already? and you really made a bet with uncle ha? okay, lets go first then and let papa and uncle yixing talk first?” Xiumin asks the boy. Hunseok grins and nods “horray! Mocha bread here I come” the boy chant before he look at his Chinese uncle "and don't forget my drink uncle xing!" the boy remind. Yixing chuckles and gives a thumbs up before Xiumin told his goodbye and walks with Hunseok in his arms, leaving the two best friend behind.

 

Sehun escape a sigh as he can finally breath normal than earlier and Yixing notice it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter