one

Kidnapped

"Come in." the old man says. 

A lady wearing a white blouse and a knee length black tight skirt enters the room while carrying 2 documents on her hand.

"Here are the proposals sir." she says and put the documents on the desk. "And also the meeting is scheduled at 3 o clock." she continues.

"Thank you Secretary Jang." the man nods while smiling. 

The lady bows and then walks out of the room. The old man leans back on the chair as he holds the bridge of his nose while thinking. 

It's a busy day for him. As the CEO of Minjun corp, Kang Hyunsik needs to attend lots of meeting and he only has a little time to spend with his family.

* * *

The young lady enters the building while holding a plastic bag on her hand. Everyone's attention turn to her as she walks in. 

"Kang Seulgi-sshi." the lady in the front office bows as she greets her.

"Oh- Annyeonghaseyo." Seulgi smiles warmly as she bows slightly in return. 

Seulgi presses the "up" button while tapping her foot. She looks up when the elevator door opens and she quickly enters it. 

But before the door closes someone scoots in and stands next to her. The guy who stands beside her wears a red and green delivery uniform while wearing a cap on his head.

Seulgi glances at him and the guy immediately looks at her. 

"Hello." Seulgi smiles as she scans his facial feature. He's too good looking to be a delivery man.

The guy just nods and smiles back slightly. 

The elevator door opens with a ding as it reaches the 14th floor. Seulgi goes out of it as the guy follows. She walks in the corridor and when she turns around the guy has already disappears.

Where'd he go? Seulgi looks around. Weird.

Seulgi knocks on the door and pushes it open.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" she greets while smiling brightly.

"Oh Seulgi-ah." the old man stands up and approaches his daughter. 

"I miss you appa." Seulgi says while hugging her father. 

"I miss you too my little Seulgi." her father replies.

"I bring something for you!~" Seulgi says brightly as she gives the plastic bag to her father.

"Hm? What's this?" he asks.

"I made it in cooking class just now." Seulgi grins. "I hope you like it abeoji."

"Ahh my little Seulgi is a chef now." her father chuckles as he takes out a bowl of tteokbokki. 

He eats it and smiles. "It's really delicious!" he speaks.

"I'm glad you like it." Seulgi grins brightly.

She looks at her surroundings and looks at her father. "Appa when will you visit my apartment?" she asks.

"When I have time okay?" he replies. "I promise I'll visit you soon Seulgi-ah." 

"Can't you go today?" Seulgi pouts.

"I don't think-"

Suddenly someone knocks the door and Secretary Jang comes in. "Oh- I'm sorry for interrupting but we should go to the meeting now Mr. Kang." 

"Ah I see alright. I'll go down in a minute." he replies.

Secretary Jang nods as she smiles at Seulgi before she closes the door.

"I'm a bit busy right now Seulgi-ah. I'll visit you next time alright?" her father stands up.

"Yeah I can see that." Seulgi sighs and smiles eventually.

"I'm really sorry." her father says as he tucks her hair behind her ear.

"It's okay appa." Seulgi smiles. "You should get going now. Let's go down together then." she speaks.

"Alright." her father replies as he takes his business suitcase.

They both comes down and her father immediately gets into the car. 

"Bye appa!~" Seulgi waves. 

Her father smiles in return while waving back at his daughter. 

After the car went away Seulgi quickly walks home.

* * *

"The target's alone. She's approaching your location now."