i. first day

fake.

i.First Day

"Seulgi! Breakfast are ready!" 

"I'm coming mom!"

I walked downstairs as i check my twitter update. nah,my habit.

"Seulgi honey" my mom called me when i sat on my usual chair. "Yes mom?" I said, still scrolling up and down my brand new phone. "It's your first day on your new school, aren't you excited?" my mom asked me a stupid question, it's a miracle if i excited on this first-day thingy. "nah, i'm not excited, that school is creepy mom, the teacher is somewhat scaring me out" I said as i ate my breakfast. "but honey, see the good thing." My mom said as she carried the plate she used before."pft i don't see any good thing in there beside Soojung are going to that school too" I said lazily as i checked my watch.

 

oh . 

it's already 7.30

 

"Oh my god, Mom i'm already late, bye i love you" I said as i kissed her left cheek and ran to the front door. "I love you too hon, be careful!" I heard my mom shouts from the kitchen. 

I ran to Soojung house with full speed, i can't be late at the first day.

 

"JUNG SOOJUNG! HURRY UP WE ALREADY LATE!" I shouted as i arrived at her house.

if any of you ask why i'm not pressing the bell, it's because me and Soojung are comfortable with shouting.

after waiting for around 5 minutes, she finally showed up her face. 

 "I'm ready! let's go" she said as she cling her left arm to me."Why are you so late? I almost go to school without you" I said with an annoying tone. "Chill out sist, I'm kinda getting some problems on my stomach, nah, you know" She said as she give me that don't-kill-me looks."why do you always have a problem there" i said, just to get her facepalm.

"you know what-" Soojung fixed her bangs. "what" i said with a flat face. "sheesh, do you know that taehyung and jiyeon are also going to our school? oh oh i'm so excited" she said, being a little bit jumpy than her usual self. "oh you must be happy" i said while i kicked everything on the street.

wait.

did i hear taehyung?

"WHAT?! TELL ME YOU'RE NOT LYING" i widened my *coughs* small *coughs* eyes.

Soojung looked at me with that what-the-hell face. "no i'm not lying, you dork" she punched my arm. "yah Jung Soojung" i gave her my glare. She laughed and ran to the gate of our new school. The school is not really far from our house so it's not taking a long time to get here.

 

“Wah this school is really big! Ohoho I’m so excited!” Soojung said as she jump a little.

What is wrong with this girl beside me urgh weird.

 

“Baby Doll!! Lizard!!”

 

Warning!

Kim Taehyung is coming.

 

“Taehyung!! Where have you been!” Soojung said excitedly as she hug him. Aw Taejung moment detected. “Do you miss me baby doll?” Taehyung said as she faced Soojung. “Of course! I miss you so so much!!” She said as she jumped a little. This girl is surely loves jumping. “Get a room please” I said to the both of them as I passed them. 

I was going to search the information boards when a boy approach me. But what’s strange is,he just standing there in front of me not moving even a little or even say some words. “urr, hi may I help you?” I asked to the guy over here. “hello? Are you still there” I asked as I waving my hand in front of his face. “I’m sorry,but perhaps are you Kang Seulgi?” He said out of the blue.

Owkay this is strange

“umm,yes do you need any help?” I asked him. “Ohmy Seulgi? Do you remember me?” He said. Well I don’t remember that I know this guy. “sorry,who are you?” I asked him. “Yah! I’m Lee hyunwoo! Your most handsome childhood friends” He said.

Hyunwoo? Lee hyunwoo? LEE HYUNWOO??

OMAYGADH SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS HERE!!

“Hyunwoo? Oh my gosh I miss you!!” I said as I hug him,well don’t suspect anything between me and him owkay,we are only childhood friends. “I miss you too like hell” he said as he hug me back,and the next thing we do are jumping while hugging.

 

After about 3 minutes,we release the hug and began chatting.

“so? Are you still together with her?” I asked him as I sipped my bubble tea. Well we kinda decide to talk at the bubble tea shop in this school. “Who? Yoona noona? Nah, I got a new girlfriend” he said as he sipped his bubble tea too. “geez, when you broke up with her? She is freaking pretty and nice you know?” I said, didn’t believing the fact that he broke up with her, she were definitely an angel. “3 months ago? Nah I don’t love her anymore, I have a new girlfriend by the way” He said as he look at me. “Really?? Who is she?” I said, I’m kinda interested to this new-girlfriend-of-him. “You know, the one who make you annoyed when we were still in the middle school” he said lazily. “AHYOUNG? YOU ARE DATING A FREAKING KIM AHYOUNG?” I said as I stood up from my chair, I’m surprised kay ;-; “chill out seulgi, my ears are going to explode” he said as he rubbed his ears. “I’m shocked okay” I said as I sit back to my chair. “I bet you are going to be shocked even more when you hear the new news” he said as he looked at me right in my eyes, suddenly became so serious. “w-what?” I asked slowly.

 

“your ex are coming back to korea”

 


HAHAHHAHA IT'S SO LAME,I'M SORRY IF I DISAPOINTED YOU GUYS I DO REALLY SORRY

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?