Final

The Earthquake in Bed

---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------

 

3rd POV

 

Sungmin, a no-longer-innocent 8 year old kid, knows a lot of stuffs thanks to his parents namely Heechul and Hangeng. The Han is not the typical family we all know. Why? Because the child learned from the best. It has a more calm and hardworking father, lovely yet scary-aura mother and cute but not innocent child.

 

From the other neighborhood, Kyuhyun, 6 years old, is from the typical family we know. Tough and strong father, loving and caring mother and a child who loves to play computer games and is curious at all time.

 

Ever since the two kids became friends and play at the park or each other's house. The innocent Kyuhyun is learning more and more. Maybe after a year or more of being together, Kyuhyun is 69% innocent.

 

 

"One saturday morning at the... Oh I quit! I won't read this. This is so not me." Heechul complains. He stood up and patted his baby's chubby cheeks and said,"Just play dolls with your boyfriend okay Ming? Teach him 'more'. Aunt Teuk won't mind about it!" Even though he would and will be histerical again, Heechul's mind is really evil. 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun blinked for a second before they went up to the older's room and play according to the light of the home.

 

When they reached the room and opened the door. Sungmin quickly ran to get his dolls and cars and blocks while Kyuhyun sat at his hyung's bed and wait. "You will play these right? We can just use our imaginations and create our world within this room." That doesn't sound right but still Kyuhyun nodded as Sungmin placed the toys in his bed.

 

"All done!" Sungmin shouted and jumped to his bed and bounced for a while. With the bounces, Kyuhyun's curiosity struck in and told his beautiful hyung. "Hyung I have a question"

 

"What is it?" Sungmin tilted his head for a bit. "For most of the past nights, I feel earthquakes in the dark but whenever I open the lamp near me it stops! It scares me! Did you feel the earthquakes too?" 

 

The older's eyes widened and smiled after a few seconds. He seemed to be delighted with the new information he got and will tell it to his parents at dinneras soon as possible.

 

"Sometimes I even brought a flashlight with me to bed so that I could check it again! But it stops so fast!" With stretching his arms wide. "It is really scary hyung!"

 

Sungmin thought of how to explain it to the younger or maybe he shouldn't or better say it indirectly, the younger might understand it somehow. "It only means one thing Kyuhyun!" He screamed excitingly. "You will have a baby brother or sister soon! Isn't that exciting? Isn't it amazing? Isn't it?"

 

With shocked expression, Kyuhyun analyzes what his hyung said and with that he concluded that his parents are so active nowadays. Though it could be exciting as what his hyung said, he doesn't know if he is ready to have a younger sibling. He is not a fan of kids, only his hyung that he wants to marry in the future and have a kid the same like him too.

 

 

---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------  ---------------

 

 

Outside the room, an excited mother cheers for the future. "Teuk's son will no longer be innocent after a year. Then after 13 years they will be together, another 7 years they'll get married and have child. Wait a child? That makes me a grandma! Aishh hmm should I change the plan?"

 

"Heechul-hyung?" From the living room, Jongwoon, his younger brother, shouted. "Ohh speaking of plan, I'll seek for that with the help of the president of the fanclub of these two! But he might want the two to get married now. I guess time for Plan C!"

 

And with that the world within and around them develops into a erted world that could take forever even to the next generations...

 

 

END

 


A/N: A BIG FAILURE! I only made this for an hour and a half during my duty. I don't have anything to do that much.

Sorry for any errors in grammar and typos. 
Good day! :)