Final

Dancing with Oppa

"Ouch." You say dully as you land on your bottom from the failed power move that you tried to attempt.

You were practicing some advanced break dance moves. Trying again, you had almost brought your body over, but you fell once again. The shoulder injury that you had a few days ago wasn't helping you do it properly too. Puffing up your cheeks cutely and taking a deep breath, you did the basic warm-up before attempting once again: the toprock and quickly performed the flare- the dance move you were stuck on- but you had fallen again. Embarrassed at yourself, you ruffled your hair and tried once more. You were a bit frusterated because you've been dying to master it and it would feel like an awesome part of a choreography to add in the future.

Since both shoulders were required perform the flare, it was harder because you put more weight on the other shoulder- making it even more challenging. But, with the difficulty of the weight distributed unevenly, you managed to do it. Returning to your sitting position and smiling to yourself while ruffling your hair- it was a cute habit- you heard clapping behind you. Turning around, you saw this super adorable guy, giving you his eye smile.

"That was good. For the uneven start, that was really cool." He walked over to you and sat by you.

"T-thanks." Tucking the loose strands behind your ear, you blushed. The boy was very cute and seeing the shape of his arms, you can tell he was an experienced dancer.

"But that could injure you more." The boy said in concern. "I'm Jongup by the way. 17." He smiled his adorable smile again.

Caught off guard at the sudden introduction, your natural instincts kicked in and played along. "Ah, I'm you. 16." You smiled back.

"Since I'm an expert, I'll teach you the proper way." You guys stood up and he got you in position.

"W-wait. My shoulder is kinda injured. Just to let you know." You let him know quickly and went back to the form. With Jongup being extra careful about your shoulder, he was helping you keep your balance on both parts of the upper body, you were able to do it correctly- with him hold you to be in balance. You couldn't help, but notice the closeness between him and you.

"Thank you, Jongup-ssi." You said awkwardly. "It's no problem. And call me Jongup oppa from now on." He took out his phone and gave it to you, and you plugged in your number.

"I'll text you." He reassured while walking to his water bottle placed somewhere in the room. (A/N: He probably thought you were cool and wanted to be friends :D)

"Thanks for the lesson Jongup." You thanked before you drank your water. As you drank from the bottle, Jongup appeared next to you. Surprised, you almost spat out the water.

"It's Jongup oppa. you-yah."

_

this is so short and cheesy(?) but i hope you enjoyed the cute and fluffy parts :))