30%

200%

It’s another Monday morning, means that another class starting for the new week. I especially hate morning, most especially Monday morning because my morning class starts at very early in the morning. Not only that, the first class that I have to face is the Japan History. If the lecturer for this class was a nice and didn’t care about whatever the students I’d be more than happy but no, she pays attention to every of the students even remember all of our names. If the way she teaches was just full of smiles I’d be glad but no, mostly all of not fond of her because she at lecturing. Next week the midterm exams start so I don’t have much options.

The second class of the day starts after the lunch break, which is around 3 hours after the first class of the day ended. This time is the class that can be taken by any people from every majors in the faculty. I take this creative writing class is because writing is the only think I like beside sleeping and procrastinating. You see I’m such a lazy student if it’s for the school projects but when it comes to writing fictions I’m a total hark worker. I actually write some fictions about all the superheroes and animes on the internet but I won’t let my friends know because that will totally ruin my image as a lazy .

Back to my creative writing class, not only because I like to write but another reason why I like this class the most out of all the classes I took for this semester is because there’s this someone who sits on the very front seat near the lecturer (unlike me who always sit on the very back of the class) who wear specs and has a thick lips with a thick Busan accent, and he always ask whenever the lecturer give us the occasion to ask. At first it was his thick Busan accent that interested me but since he always ask during the class so I grow to pay more attention to the thing that is not only his Busan accent but the view of his lips moved from the back seat, the way how he write down the notes whenever the lecturer tell us some important informations. Most of the people in the class are annoyed by him because he keep asking questions to the lecturer at the last minute before the lecturer end the class but it seems it’s only me who become excited when he start to ask and pay more attention when he does that. From the way he dresses, it looks like he is really a country boy because he always wear this either stripes or a polo shirts that is bigger than his body size also that loose pants unlike every other male students (like me) who mostly wear tight pants.

Today I arrived in the class more early than usual because I am frigging sleepy, the after effect of staying up late last night because of the soccer match. I sit like usually I would, on the very back seat of the class and not to mention that I’m the first person who arrived in the class so I’m free to choose any seats available. I tried to sleep but as the door of the class creaked open I got awake and look at whoever coming in. Oh man it’s this dude. I straighten my position on the my seat, and pay attention on whatever he’s doing in the front seat. To think of it, I actually never know how his face looks clearly from the front so I’m thinking of the idea to see how he actually look because to be honest his Busan accent is seriously y, I wonder how his face actually will look from the front. I don’t know what’s coming into me but the next think I know is I get up from my seat and walks toward him. I pat his shoulder, and he stopped writing on his journal. I smile as he looks at me with that questioning look.

“So uh… Hi,” I say awkwardly with a little awkward wave of my hand, he nods. He says hi back to me, still with that thick Busan accent.

“May I help you?” he puts his pen on his desk and pay all the attention to me, still with that Busan accent that I grow to like more. I study his face that turns out to be kind of handsome and awkwardly sits on the unoccupied seat beside him. I stutter a bit, I don’t even know why the stutter is coming and I think of an excuse.

“Umm.. You know that I kind of hard to get whatever the lecturer say in front the class and since next week already the midterm so, if you don’t mind can I copy your notes and give it back to you as soon as  possible? I promise it I will give it back to you before Thursday,” man, I gave my self a standing ovation inside because of my amazing excuse. He blinks at me before he nods and hand me over his notes. I smile in victory inside and smiles brightly at him.

“Anyways, I’m Youngjae. This is my number so you can contact me whenever you need your notes back,” I scribble my number on his journal and he nods as I did so.

Later at home I start to examine his notes and just realized I never know his name all along, I study that his name is Jung Daehyun with the student number of 115242658 and majors in English Studies. I laugh in victory, I don’t even know why I laugh that way but to know his name, his student number, also his major is simply a joy to me. I start to logged into my Facebook account and search for his Facebook account. I thought a guy like him won’t bother about having that kind of stuffs but I found his Facebook accounts anyways. He is a 1993 baby, and updated his Facebook almost a year ago. Nothing much to expect tbh, found him on Facebook I’m already more than thankful.

As I happily checking every comments of the fiction that I made, my phone buzzed notifying that a message has come. No one really text me in particular so I’m surprised that anyone bother to message me. An unknown number, but I open the message anyways.

From: +7236751

This is Daehyun, you can ask me through this number when you have a difficulty understanding my notes.

Did I just squealed? I put my phone on the desk and jumps around the room like a mad man. I gave him my number earlier with not much of expectation him actually will text me. But he just did. I save his number right away and not sure of how to reply.

To: Apple to my eye <3

Sureeee, thanks Daehyun for offering such help ^^

After I sent him that text, I didn’t receive any from him that night. Even so I’m still happy anyways. Why did I react like that when he sent me a text? Didn’t I just like his Busan accent because I find it really y and all. I don’t remember thinking of him 24/7 or even admit to my self that he has becoming the new crush of my love life. I don’t know, I’m not sure of anything but that I night I spent writing a new fiction with the characters are anonymous until very late at night, while thinking of him.