That was unexpected

Let the Autumn Leaves Fall

Kyungsoo sleepily got out of bed and looked out the window and smiled. The wind was blowing a gentle breeze and the sun was shining over the horizon. 

    
"Good morning Kyunggie!" A figure called out from the other side of the bed, they popped their head out to reveal that sleep was still evident in their eyes. "Shall we get ready soon?"
 
Ahhhhhh good morning Jonginnie! We can get ready in a little bit" Kyungsoo ran up to his boyfriend and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 
 
   Kyungsoo was in a good mood today for one, it was his and Jongins second anniversary (yay!) and since they're not the kind of people to go out and do crazy stuff, they just decided on spending the whole day at the park which is right across the street from their apartment. 
 
                                                            **********************.     

 To Kyungsoo the morning had been going on perfectly, him and Jongin ate breakfast. The parks most famous attraction or what ever you want to call it. It's a beautiful tree that's tall, wide, and has colourful leaves on the top in the fall. Then they took a walk down one of the nature trails which is absolutely stunning you can say. Well mostly because there's no dog poop there. Kyungsoo had let Jongin run off and play with the leaves I guess? While he sat down on of the park benches and started barbecuing hamburgers for lunch.     

"Ahhhhhh he's so cute sometimes." Kyungsoo thought to himself as he watched the latter  jump joyfully through a pile of leaves. He then proceeded to focus on his barbecuing on again until ten minutes later................

  
   "Kyunggie, look at what I found!" Jongin shouted. 
 
    "Mm hmm?" Kyungsoo hummed as he looked up to see what his boyfriend was holding. In his hands was a nicely arranged bouquet of different coloured leaves, and he was smiling widely like frickin  Chanyeol on Saturdays. It was puzzling how each leaf could be in perfect condition, each showing off a vibrant colour and a perfect shape. 
 
   "OH MY GAWD JONGINNIE, Kyungsoo exclaimed, they look so nice, but why would you make this for me?"
 
Jongin:............-_- *facepalms*
   "You really don't know why?" He asked so innocently yet there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice. 
   
 Kyungsoo shook his head
 
"What colours of leaves do you see in front of you?" 
 
 " ummmm well yellow, green, brown, and red." Said Kyungsoo obviously still puzzled.
 
"Do you know what that means?" Jongin asked.
  Kyungsoo shook his head
"Then I'll be happy to explain it to you." Jongin said with a smile. 
 
 
 
   " Green represents a feeling of self security. When I'm around you, you make me feel safe, I know nothing will go wrong when your there because you will protect me.Yellow stands for joy and happiness. Every day you manage to put a smile on my face, make me laugh, or bring me up when I feel down, that's one of the things I like about you. Brown stands for your sincerity towards me. I know you always believe in everything I say and you never question me. I also know that you are truthful and gentle to me.  Lastly the colour red." 
 
    Jongin brushed of all of the other leaves to reveal the final layer, a pile of red leaves, each one was plucked and trimmed in a way to form a perfect heart. Kyungsoo was amazed at the attention Jongin gave to each little leaf, how it was crafted to perfection by him.
 
      "Red stands for love, Jongin continued, it represents how much I love you, 
I love you for all the little things that you do the way, it's the way you kiss me when I wake up in the morning, it's the way you sing sweet lullabies to me before I fall asleep, just the way I fall in love with you everyday for everything that you do. I want to spend my whole life with you, that's why." 
 
   Jongin brushed off all the little red heart shaped leaves to reveal under was a big red leaf that was crafted perfectly into a heart by Jongin. But this time it wasn't the leaf that caught Kyungsoos eye, it was the engagement ring sitting on top of it that caught his eye, it was golden, polished perfectly so that you can see your reflection in it, and on the sides were the engraved initials K.D and J.K.
 
   "Omg." Kyungsoo thought. His eyes began to swell with tears.
 
  "Will you marry me?" Jongin said. 
 
  Now everything around Kyungsoo became blurry from all the tears and it was to hard to comprehend what was going on in his head. 
 
"OH MY GAWD, YES!" Kyungsoo was just dying with all of his emotions swirling up inside together at once. A smile appeared on Jongins lips and he pulled Kyungsoo in for a kiss. To Kyungsoo, Jongins lips werethe definition of heaven, it taste so sweet like strawberries and peaches. The electrifying jolt that seems to grab Kyungsoos heart everytime, he wishes it could've lasted an eternity. Too bad there were two problems with that. One, *cough* too many kids around with their parents. Two, humans need a dumb thing we like to call air. (Don't take that for granted). 
 
    "So what do you think about going back to our apartment, get a celebration feast done because your cooking is amazing, and then call up Baekhyun and Luhan to come over?" Jongin asked.
 
    "Well who really cares anyways our apartment is right across the street. So let's go!" Kyungsoo was obviously in a really good mood. 
 
    It's a shame though, his perfect day wouldn't really end perfectly....................
                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
                   YAY WE BE DONE WITH THIS PEOPLE, *cough* whoops 
              I lied, There's a second part, because I'm to lazy to continue typing, 
             Yay for laziness :D  this is my second fic YAY, well my lucky and favourite 
        Number is 68 ( Yay Tao!) maybe my 68th will be better, if there ever will be 
         I hope you enjoyed part one though ,don't be afraid to comment