Final.

Look into my eye

No one's POV:

"Dae!" Youngjae said, halfly yelled as he ran to the elder giving him a tight squeez at the train station

"Youngjae!, I'm so glad to see you again!"

"I know! It's been like half a year now ever since you went back to busan!"

"Yeah..it has been half a year.."

"I sent you letters, Dae, why didn't you ever reply?.."

"I'm really sorry.. It's just that my parents don't want you disturbing me when I'm studying..well technically, they just don't like you.."

"Welp, there's nothing new in that.. anyway! how've you been?!"

"I'm fine I guess...but what's with your patch though? did your eye get hurt?"

"Well sort of... but I'll tell you about that later when we get to my house.. after we plan for the best day out tomorrow!"

"Well that sounds nice.."

"Are you okay? you seem a bit off..sick?"

"nahhh... I'm just tired..kinda nauseous from being in the train for quite awhile.."

"Well.. do you wanna cancel our plans? I mean.. we could do them some other time..so you can rest.."

"No! no! I didn't mean it like that.. I don't wanna cancel our plans.. we haven't seen each other for a long time now, and I really missed out a lot on you..so we shouldn't cancel our plans..we've been talking about these things from even before I moved back to busan.."

"You really don't need to push yourself.."

"I told you, It's fine, Youngjae.."

"Well if you say so.."

______
Youngjae's POV:

"Let me help you carry your luggage.. I assume you're tired.."

"Nah..it's okay.. I can handle it.."

"please hyung?"

"Jae, No."

"Please... Oppa?"

"Gahh.. alright, princess.. carry my luggage then.."

"Yushh!"

I puffed out some air and gathered all the strength I had before pulling all three big luggages in one go..

and NONE OF THEM EVEN BUDGED!!

"What did you put in here?! rocks?!"

"Aish.. see what did I tell you? I'll just carry them myself, princess.. but I appreciate your help anyways."

I pouted while crossing my arms

"Daehyun pabo..Let's just go get a cab.."

"Nahh.. I prefer waking.."

"With the luggage you're carrying?! are you sure?!"

"Yes.. and besides..Your house has a walking distance.. and I'm pretty much quite used to carrying heavy weight for a very long period of time.."

"The weather though.. it's nearing winter.. I have high tolerance for coldness.. what about you? it's really cold you know.."

"Jae, don't doubt me. I can take it, really!"

"Whatever you say, hyung.."

____

We started heading to my house walking the path of the empty dark road on our way.. I held Daehyun's arm just in case

"Dae.. it's scary out here.."

"Don't worry.. I'm right beside you.."

"hmmn.. okay then.."

"How about a talk, to pass time?"

"Sure... you start.."

"So How's to living on your own, these days, Jae?"

"It's fine I guess.. but it get's lonely at times.."

"Don't you have any friends to hang out with?"

"Well I used to but.. they all avoid me now.. and people bully me and call me a freak.."

"What?! why is that?"

"If I tell you, then you'll think I'm a freak too.."

"Why would I think that?! Jae, You know I love you too much to ever think of such things!"

"Fine... but we'll talk about it when we reach home okay?"

"Nehh.."

"How bout you? How's life in busan so far?"

"Terrible.."

"Care to explain?.."

"well first off.. I'm really stressed about school..plus My parents who, wont let me call or even reply to your messages.."

"Why is that, though? they always never liked me.."

"Well.. they think you're a disturbance to my studying..but don't worry Jae.. to me.. You're never a disturbance.."

"Thanks?- Oh we arrived!"

"Your house hasn't changed a bit from after half a year ago.."

"Yeah.. I'm Kind of too lazy to make changes.."

I said as I opened the front door for us to open

"Make yourself at home!"

----
After settling all of Daehyun's luggage down in the right place, AKA my bedroom, cause we're suppose to share my room considering I don't have another room and it would be cruel to let him sleep on the couch or floor plus I'm already used to sleeping with him since he's my long life childhood best friend.
We agreed to take a hot half bath together..
it's not weird considering we've done this before plus the fact that it saves water bills and time..

I stared in awe as Daehyun stripped of his shirt , revealing those y chocolate abs and biceps of his.

"Jae, Like what you see?"

"Daehyun, did you work out? cause you did some fine work there, my man!"

"I'm pretty sure these are all from carrying my luggage.."

There was an intimate silence before both of us bursted into laughter

"You haven't change a bit, my friend"

"As to you!"

I hurridly took of my shirt and went in the hot tub of water myself

"Well what are you waiting for? the water's fine! come on in already!"

"gladly!"

---
We sat down in the tub together as he turned his back in front of me..It was always like this, when taking baths. I'd wash his back and later we'd switch places.

I put my legs around his waist, considering there wasn't much space in the tub for 2 grown people.. Well it did have a lot of space, but that was when we were just kids. This time we've grown though.. And don't think that I have any intentions on him, putting my legs around his waist like this, because I'm wearing boxers, both of us are.. It'd be weird if we didn't.. *blush*

I started to scrub his back, making sure I was doing it as less painful as possible with this rough loofah

"Hey Dae.. Tell me more about your life in Busan..You know.. to pass time.."

"Uhhh sure.. but there's really not much to tell.."

"It's okay.. I'm listening"

"Alright then... where do we start.. It isn't really all that great..with my parents always breathing up my neck and never letting me do anything for myself.."

"It's understandable.. You are an only child, afterall.. that means they only want what's best for you.."

"But I don't want that.. I literally even begged on my knees to come to Seoul to see you again.."

"How's school?"

"Terrible.. it's so stressful.. I got lucky my parents paid off my school to give me free time for a whole month.."

"Dang.. and you chose to spend that whole month with me?"

"Yeah.."

"And your parents easily agreed?"

"No.. I had to make a deal with them, not to get me a birthday and a christmas present in exchange for spending time with you.."

"You really didn't need to.. I mean, You're putting so much in line just to see me again.."

"You're worth it anyway.."

"*sigh* You really shouldn't have.."

"But I did.. so now wont you tell me about your school life? You said you were bullied right?"

"Yes.. I pretty much don't have a friend anymore.."

"Why is that, Jae?"

"They all say I'm a freak.."

"Wha- Why?!"

"Beats me.. I just got into an accident.. that's all.."

"Accident? Why didn't you tell me about it?!"

"I was.. okay? I was going to tell you when we get out of this bath.."

"You better!"
He said as he turned around to face me and splashed water unto me

"Heyy!!" I yelled as I countered the attack

"You know, Jae.. I really missed this.."

"Me too, buddy.."

"Switch!"

We switched places as he wrapped his legs around my waist..

I could feel his strong gaze that felt like daggers peircing through my back as he stared at it.. and with each tick of the clock, I was getting more anxious

"Yoo Youngjae!! Explain to me this instant! Where the hell did you get this?!!"

He screamed, tracing the ever so long mark that had tarnished my skin with his delicate finger.. Just below the nape of my hind neck

"I told you I got into an accident didn't I ? well, that 'thing' sort of serves as a souvenir for that so called accident.."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?!!"

"Hyung.. I told you like a hundred of times through letters.. but did you ever read them? I suppose not.."

"Oh dear God! I hate myself now! My parents didn't even allow me to read your letters! I'm so sorry!!"

"It's okay.. you don't have to apologize.."

"No it is not Okay!! You got badly hurt and I wasn't even there for you!!"

"It's okay hyung.. it's really okay.."

"How deep is it? tell me how deep is it?!"

"I don't know.. may be an inch or so? maybe an inch and a half?"

"Oh God!"

He gave me a tight back hug

"Does it hurt? JaeJae? does it still hurt?"

"Well.. occasionally it does.. but not as often to when I newly got it anymore.."

"When did you get this?!"

"Maybe a week or two after you left for Busan.."

"Right. Let's get out of this shower so you can explain to me what exactly happened.."
----
After we got out of the shower, we hurridly change into our pyjamas and plopped down on my fluffy bed

"Alright. Tell me what happened."

"How do I start this.. ermmm.. 
Alright.. here it is ..

It was a rainy day, and I was just walking home from school.. I was about just a corter further in the street when a motorcycle made its way so rapidly just behind my back.. I got really startled that I accidentally jerked in front, further in the road.. and then it came when I had least expected it when a damn car collided with me.. it was a hit and run.. nobody was around at the street at that hour so I just layed there.. letting blood crawl it's way out of my body like a crappy hose..I could barely even make out what was happening.. my vision was blurry, my breathing uneven.. and my head hurt like hell! One passer by did come to my aid a few minutes later though..he called for an ambulance I think.. my memory is a bit hazy so don't expect me to give you all the details.. let me just get straight to the point..
That was the last thing I noticed before completely blacking out.. I woke up in a hospital.. a doctor came by and said I had a serious cerebral damage cause of the huge scar that tainted right below the nape of my neck, hitting my spinal chord cause of some debris that was apparently attached to the vehicle that had hit me.. The damage led to another thing apparently.. the doctor said it was an effect of the damage caused.. my left eye... it isn't the same as it used to be.. the doctor said it was normal.. but I don't think they know what it does.. and I don't think they'll believe me.."

"What about it?! what happened to your eye?!"

"Wanna see for yourself?"

"Oh hell I wanna see!"

Daehyun took of the patch, and I could tell he was getting anxious of every second of it..

I had my left eye closed as of now, so he held my chin up and told me to face him..

"Open it, Jae"

I slowly opened it as I adjusted to the light. Daehyun let out an amused gasp, before I yelped a painful grown.. thus placing my hand over my eye..

Daehyun had started to rub my back to soothe me of this uncomfortable feeling

"Jae, what's wrong? does it hurt?"

"No, It's just that it needs time to adjust.. it hasn't seen the light in for so long.."

"Jae..why do you even keep it hidden on the first place? it's beautiful.. you're beautiful.."

I blushed.. twas the first time anybody complimented the eye..or me in general..

"I hide it for 2 reasons.. 
one; because I get bullied and called a freak for it.."

"Those people are just plain stupid.. they are all optically and mentally challenge people.. they must be blind.. how can they call you a freak?! You're eye's beautiful.."

"But it's different.."

"So what if it's different?! it doesn't make it any less pretty! it's probably the first time I've seen someone with Heterochromia iridium in person!"

"You don't get it.. being bullied was one of the two reasons I hide it.. I don't think you'll like the second reason.. and neither do I.."

"What do you mean? What's the second reason?"

"It's more than what you see , Dae.. It's more than just Heterochromia.. I see things with it.. Things I'm not suppose to see.."

"What are you- please explain further.."

before I could speak, I put the patch back on, only to get a hand slap from Daehyun telling me not to..

"Due to the impact that I had..it resulted to cerebral damage, as mentioned before.. However.. I didn't get any sorts of brain abnormality.. The Damage only affected my left eye because as you know... Eyes are connected to brains.. but this one However kinda made the doctors confused.. Heck even I'm confused.. They said it shouldn't have resulted this way.. 
They classified it with a normal case of apparent heterochromia, and after stitching up the scar below the nape of my neck.. they let me go and I head of with my departure from the hospital.."

"What about the things you see.. what is it? do the doctors know about it?"

"No.. they don't know.. and even if I told them they wouldn't believe me anyway so what's the point?.."

"What do you see exactly?.."

"I don't know how, but the impact sort of left a sense that was suppose to be locked, unlocked.."

"What sense?"

"...I can see people's auras.. whether they're near or far from death.... I was in the hospital, Dae.. I was scared.. I could see and predict so many people dying everywhere.. no one believed me..I was all alone.. I was so scared.."

I tried to remember how lost I felt when I was taking my leave from the hospital.. I shook from the thought of being so alone.. but I loosen up when I felt an intoxicating warm scent occupying my nose as Daehyun hugged me with all his might and rubbed my back to atleast try to soothe me..

"You're not alone, Jae.. I believe you.."

"...r-really?.."

"really."

"So you can see people's aura's with it?"

"Yeah.. I got better at controling it , compared to when I was in the hospital..I couldn't even control it back then... but now, I got better! I only see the aura's if I close my right eye and open my left.."

"So you can control it?  neat! Try it on me!"

"No.. I don't wanna.. cause I'm scared I'll see something.."

"Jae, c'mon! it's not like I'm gunna die anyway! I'm perfectly fine! try it!"

"If you say so hyung.."

I shakily covered my right eye with my hand and stared straight at Daehyun through my left..
I started to palpitate fearing I might see something I wont like.. 
but the panic went away when good and bright aura surrounded him, carefully showing him off and making him stand out as a spectrum of light and brightness.. he was okay.. he was safe..

but wait... something seems off..

my heart dropped

.

this can't be!

Right behind that beautiful bright aura was a dark one.. The darkest I've ever seen.. this isn't true..this isn't true..it's all a lie.. Daehyun is alright.. he's safe..this is just a lie!

With every second that ticked.. I could feel myself slowly decapitating.. there is no way Daehyun is gunna die!  it's too early!!

"Jae? what did you see?"

"Ughh .. s-see w-hat?"

"My aura?"

"O-oh.. I-I-... I meant.. Y-you're safe.. you are safe. "

"Really?!"

"Y-Yes.."

"See?! ....I told you there was nothing to get worried about!"

"Y-yeah.. nothing to worry about..."

"Alright Jae, it's getting late.. we should sleep... I feel tired.."

"Are you okay? do you need anything? water? medicine? a fluffier pillow? milk? a cookie?double blankets-"

"Jae, I'm fine.. what's gotten in to you? I just Wanna sleep with you.."

"Oh-okay.. I thought you might have needed something.."

"Turn the lights out.. but turn on the night light okay? you know how I am.."

"Still afraid of the dark ayee? no prob.. I'll turn on the night light.."

"Thanks *yawn* let's go to sleep"

"Okay"

----
After tuning off the lights and turning on the night light, We made our way in bed as Daehyun held me close and snuggled with me

"Jae.. why is your body so made for cuddling? "

"Must be because I'm petite and slim.."

"and soft and warm.. "

"Yes.. Soft and warm it is.."

"Night Jae.. Love you.."

"Good Night, Daehyun.. Love you too.." 
I replied as a single tear escaped my eye while protectively returning the hold he had on me.

I wish I never had this damn curse of an eye.. How can I possibly sleep now?! after knowing that my Best friend and practically only friend was going to die soon?!! No.. I can't be sure.. I have to recheck..

.....

Soft snors invaded my ears, and that was the signal for me to know that Daehyun was in deep sleep ..

So I carefully slipped out from his embrace and looked at him for awhile with haste.. before I slowly covered my right eye with my hand and watch in horror as there wasn't any bright aura surrounding him anymore.. it was all dark aura..not a single bit of brightness hoverred over him.. I started to shake and tear up as I brought my hand from my eye to my mouth to shun the loud sobs that were begging to escape before I made a decision..
I'm not gunna let Daehyun Die.. I'm going to cheat Death for him.. 
He'll be safe.. Yes.. He'll be safe..

I made my Way back to his hold and got as much warmth and reassurance as much as possible, before drifting off to a dreamless slumber..
_____

I woke up in the morning feeling a heavy weight on my chest.. I didn't mean that idiomatically, I meant it literally. There really was a heavy weight on my chest area..

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the bright light before looking down to my source of uncomfortableness, only to find a calmly sleeping Daehyun , sleeping on my chest with his arms around my waist.
I softly smiled before shaking him gently..

"Dae.. it's morning..time to get up"

"Five more minutes, mom"

I chuckled

"You asked for this Daehyunnie.."

Without a second to lose, I tickled him continuosly without stopping and he laughed so hard... oh how I miss that laugh

"J-Jae stop! it tickles! stop"

I joined in laughter but continued doing it anyway because he's just too cute

"J-Jae haha *cough*"

I halted as soon as I heard a cough

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes it's just... nothing"

He said before pouncing on me unexpectedly, causing us both to lose our balance and fell off the bed resulting to him being on top of me.. there was a fat moment of silence as we stared into eachother's eyes.. before comepletely laughing off the blush that had tainted both our cheeks

"So where shall we have our date today mazmoizelle?"
He asked innocently

"I don't know but I think we should just stay in the house you know.. for safety.."

I remembered that I had to protect him..I'm not going to let him die..for all I know this 'date' could be his last moments

"Why? are you sick? you said it yourself yesterday that were gunna have the best time if our lives today.."

"Yeah.. but that was before I saw-"

"before you saw what?"

"N-nothing.. it's nothing at all"

"Okay then..going back.. are you sick?"

"No, I'm not sick"

"Okay! then amusement park it is!!"

"Wait what? Dae?!"

"Let's go to the amusement park today!"

"A-alright if that's what you want"

I didn't want to seem too suspecious so I just agreed to his decision

"Yey! let's go have breakfast then take a bath,change and then let's hit the road!"

"O-okay.." 
____
After having a simple breakfast with cereal and doing all the things Daehyun mentioned, we made our way to the amusement park...

"Woahhh!!! Jae, which ride do you wanna go on first? Oh- wait dunk that!  we'll ride later, let's go to that awesome shop first!"

I laughed at his excited state, he can be so cute sometimes

"Sure, shopping it is then!"

When we were headed to the shop, we came across a crossing thug like guy.. 
I quickly spread my arms protectively around Daehyun as we walked passed the guy

"Jae, what's gotten in to you?"

"Nothing, it's just that we shouldn't trust people all willy nilly"

"I wasn't going to, and you should know better than just judge people by their appearances.."

"I'm sorry okay.. I'm just concerned.."

"Well that's sweet of you, but keep in mind that I can handle myself too, yeah?"

"Got it.. and I'm sorry once again.."

"Nahh Come here will ya?!" He stated as he grabbed me in for a squeez

"I'm not mad at you.. You don't need to apologize.."

"Thanks.."

We continued our journey to the shop and got in to by some clothes or two.. mostly couple clothing since we'd get a discount..

I panicked a little when Daehyun was out of my sight..

"Daehyun? where are you?"

"Over here, Youngjae!"

He halfly yelled and called me over to the exact opposite area of the store I was in

"Jae! , come here! You have to see this!

I ran over to his direction as fast as I could

"What? why?"

"Look at this thing!" 
He shoved something that felt like a stuffed rabbit up my face

"Isn't he the cutest?!!"
It was a pink bunny that wore a black bunny hood on

"Yeah, it is cute!"

"Buy it for me!!"

"Ehh? but I thought you got a lot of money on you"

"Yeah, but I want you to buy it for me, it makes it feel special.."

"Okay, I'll buy it for you, but not now.. so it'll be a suprise"

"Yay! You're the best, Jae"

"No, You are!! "

"untrue! either way, let's get out of here, we've bought everything we could have possible wanted, excluding that bunny, so we best be going!"

"Let's get going then!" 
-----
We made it out of the store and rode every ridable ride, I even almost barfed after riding the roller coaster, but Daehyun made it out without a sweat..

"Last stop! The ferris wheel!"

-----

"Waoh! such a view to remember!, We're so high up!"

He uttered excitedly.. can he get any more cuter than this?!

"Dae..  Thanks for coming over.. I really thought I was going to be alone forever.."

"Non-sense, You know, I'm always on your side! even when the world is againts you, I'll never leave you alone!"

"Thanks for the reassurance, Dae.."

"You're welcom-
Daehyun didn't get to finish when one of the latches of cart we were in suddenly broke causing us to go out balance and forcefully pulled to lay down the right side of the cart..

"."

"It's okay, as long as the door you're laying on doesn't open, we'll be safe-"

I stand corrected.

The door that Daehyun was laying on broke due to the heavy weight pressure we applied on to it.. causing Daehyun to Fall on mid air, but before he could, I grabbed his hand and held on to it as tight as possible

"Crap, I knew I should have gone on a diet.."

"Darn it Daehyun! this isn't a laughing matter!"

"Youngjae.. let me go.."

"No! I won't" I yelled as I desperately tried to hold on to him longer thus we were slipping.. I didn't mind the tears that were currently rammaging from my eyes at the moment.. all I cared was Daehyun's safety

"Jae...listen to me... if you don't let go.. we'll both go down.."

"I don't care!!!"

"Forgive me..Youngjae.."

"Daehyun! Don't you dare-"
It was too late..He already let go.. and I couldn't save him..

"Daehyunnn!!!!"

---

"Eh? "

"what the-"

I tried with all my courage to open my tearfull eyes , suprised to see Daehyun Standing just below the cart I was in that was hovering a little over him

"Oh my, Just a feet drop, hahaha well I guess I made it! you okay Jae?"

"..."

"Jae?"

"Okay?! How the hell do you expect me to be okay?!"
  I Jumped from the cart to pounce over him and gave him the tightest squeez I could give

"I thought I'd lose you, Pabo!"
Tears continued to ramage down my face as my whole body refused to let go of him

"There, there.. It's okay, I'm okay.. it doesn't matter anymore, we're safe.. please don't cry.."

He told me reassuringly as he rubbed my back and returned the hug

"Don't scare me again like that.."

"I won't..."

"Promise?"

"well.. I can't promise you anything.."

"Daehyun!!"

"alright, promise! just don't cry anymore.. it makes me feel bad.."

"Let's go home.."

"Okay.."

---

"So Dae, what would you like to do when we get back to the house?"

"Probably watch a movie with you.."

"What movie genre might it be?"

"Let's just go with Love so we can make fun about how cheezy it is..cause they don't know what true love is like!"

"Hmmmn..What is true love like?"

"True love is like... hmmm.. my love for you, I guess.."

"what?"

"Like, I love you so much.. that I don't care if I died as long as you're safe.." He said as he held my hand

"Ehh.. that's just as cheezy as it is in the movies.."

"Well, I don't really care.. but you love me like that too right? that you'd die to keep me alive?"

"Of course! Either way I don't think I'd live without you, so what's the point?"

"Exactly!"

"So we're gonna watch romantic movies so we can make fun of it?"

"Right again, Love!"

"Love?"

"Well yeah, didn't we make it clear that I love you and you love me?"

"Yeah, I guess we did!"

I halted from walking when realizing that Daehyun wasn't walking

"Dae? is there a problem?"

He clasped his chest

"J-Jae.."

That was the last thing he said before he collapsed and fell flat on the ground.. I quickly knelt and Crouched beside him, shaking him rapidly in panic

"Daehyun?! Daehyun?! what's wrong?!!"

No response

"I Don't understand!! I thought you were safe! I thought I cheated you out! "

No response

"Wake up! stop pretending! "

Still no response

I cried and cried but he just wouldn't budge..
I crouched down slowly as I placed my ear on his chest.. 
Relief washed over me when I heard faint heart beats..

"he's alive.."
I sighed as I gently placed a hand over my own heart to calm it from coming out of my chest due to it's uncontrollably rapid beating..

I called an ambulance that brought us both to the hospital and the Doctor said i wasn't allowed to go with them in the emergency room so I just waited for him anxiously outside the ER, praying with everything I could for his safety..

30 minutes passed when the doctor announced that he'll be transferred to a normal ward and that I was allowed to visit him there..

I waited for awhile beside his bed trying to contain the tears fearing to fall.. it took awhile, but as soon as he woke up, I ringed the buzzer and immediately called for the doctor who told me to wait outside again ..

After Sometime.. the doctor came out and told me it was okay to go in again, so I quickly did..

"Heyy.. Dae.. how are you feeling?"

a hoarse voice was audible to my ears

"I-I'm fine.. I hope I didn't scare you again and broke my promise.."

"You scared the hell out of me! but it's alright.. just.. get better okay?"

"I will.. but I think chemotherapy will be painful though.."

"Chemotherapy?! what do you need that for?! You don't mean you have-"

"Leukemia.. I know.."

"Daee!!" I said as I made my way beside him and shook his arm while desperately crying

"Please don't cry over me.."

"Pabo yah! Did you know?!"

"Yes.. I found out even before I came here from busan.."

"And you never told me?!"

"I didn't have the heart to.. I'm sorry.. I should've told you sooner.."

"Yeah...You should have!"

"It's the reason why my luggage was so heavy.. well, I had to put my medication somewhere.."

"Ohh.. that explains it.."

"And it was also the reason why my parents agreed to give me a month to do whatever I want or to go to wherever I want to go.. and there couldn't have been a better place and person to spend that one month with than You, here in Seoul.. They thought I should live my life to the fullest atleast even once because we don't know when my time would come.."

"Don't say that!"

"Don't cry anymore, Jae, I don't deserve your tears.."

"Don't tell me what to do!!"

"Hmmn... It's almost your birthday Jae.. a month from now and we'll be the same age again.. what do you want me to get you?.."

"I don't want any material thing! All I want to ask from you is to get cured completely!"

"Hmmn.. I'll try my best.."

"Dae.. if you need any bone marrow transplant.. you know I'm always open.." I assured him while interwinding our hands..

"..Thanks.."

"You know.. we never really got to watch that romantic movie to make fun of it.."

"Well yeah..but doesn't this seem like a romantic drama itself?"

"So are you implying we should make fun of ourselves and just laugh at how cheezy we are?"

"Exactly."

There was a fat moment of silence before we both bursted into laughter..

But was interrupted before a nurse came and told me that there was only 5 minutes left for the visiting time

"Soo.. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah.. See you tomorrow, Dae.. get well soon.."

"Thanks, Jae.. Goodbye, Good night and Love you.."

"Goodbye, Good night and Love you too, Dae.."

I said as I got up and went for the door, giving Daehyun one last glance and smile before going out of the ward and closing the door behind me..

And that's where I let it all out, again.. Before going home straight and continued to cry in my bed..

Last night I couldn't sleep.. which is why I got big ugly bags the next morning..
---

Getting up, I took a shower first before quickly changing , excited at the thought of seeing Daehyun again.. even forgetting about breakfast.. 
I almost made my way out the front door
But  halted as soon as I felt my phone vibrate..

it was from an uknown number..
------
No one's POV

Everything went blank for Youngjae as he had long dropped the phone that he had answered..

Everything was a mess

Nothing was okay anymore

He looked blankly at his reflection in the mirror...seeing nothing but a hollow image of himself. Out of Anger and self-disappointment he punched the mirror front and center as his hand bleeded uncontrollably ..but he didn't care anymore.. because to him, Nothing even mattered anymore....

_______

The Dark Hospital didn't seem to frighten Himchan at all but he deeply wondered off to why the Boy with the cute black mop of hair and an eye patch had sent the elevator, they were in, down to the basement floor.. to which morgue was located at.. The mysterious black haired boy seemed to intregue Himchan further more.. And why was the petite boy carrying a pink stuffed bunny with a black hood down to the morgue, in the first place?..

Thus the door opened to the basement floor
'so he really was going to the morgue..'
Himchan thought.. The mysterious boy made his way out the elevator doors, not even taking mind of Himchan's presence.. 
Himchan quickly ran out to catch up, just outside the elevator doors to ask a question..

"Wait!  What are you doing down here?!"  
He asked, curiously

the boy turned around lifelessly.. only just about a whisper was heard but he could clearly make out a hoarse voice saying;

"My other half is down here.."

He didn't get the boy's answer..but he debated whether to just leave it and mind his own bussiness..but he just couldn't help himself..

Just about when the boy continued walking further in to the morgue, Himchan quickly made a comeback , Asking for the boy's name..

The boy only halted but stared straight forward, not even selling a glance to Himchan, when he faintly answered..

"YoungJae.. Yoo YoungJae." 







 

_________________________________________
(A/N: I got goosebumps writing this story..but yeah, I had fun.. and if you must ask, then yes.. it is inspired by " Another (OVA)" So I hope you liked my ughhh... story? and I'd be more than happy if you could share your thoughts about it in the comment section ^^ remember to subscribe and or vote if you somehow liked it? hehe..please?.. I'm an awkward person.. 
So thank you for reading ^^ and let's keep supporting B.A.P! <3 , Author, out ..PEACE! ^v^)