how i meet him

When i meet the love of my life

      I sat there as the bullies peck and pull my hair and stuff then the person who sits by me comes in but ingnore me and sits at a other table he was a mean guy to me. when the bell rings the teacher comes in with the new guy and the only open seat is the one beside me so she says" hello class today we have a new student his name is jungkook and treat like he has been hear for years pls u can sit beside minji. Minji rase your hand" i raise my hand and he comes and sit beside me. when i first saw him i knew he would be a quite kid and be all by him self. as soon as school ends i get up and bow to the teacher and we all walk out. as soon i as i get off school property my bullies ameadly start to follow me i walk as fast as i can then they spped up and i just burst out on a run. im running for my life then someone pulls me into a alley way. i hear someone say "shh dont talk" we just wait for my bullies to past. when they past i gentaly push away and say "why would you save me" i look up to see jungkook from bts. and he says " cause a beautiful girl like you shoud'nt be bullied" as soon as he finishs my phone rings u pick it up and i see its my mom i say " i know im late i had to meat up with my friend to get something back from him" "okay well i just wanted to know were u where" "bye " and i hang up jongkook Says"do u want me to walk u home so they dont hit u " "ya that would be awsome" as were walkingnhome some people reconize him  and ask him if they coulld have a picture with him he says yes and about after 2 minutes he  motions me to come on.

    when i got home he hands me his pone and he says "put your phone number in and hand me yours ill do the same" i hand him my phone and i put my number in his. he hands me my phone back and i hand his phoine back to him. i say "bye see u tommorow" ha says "ill come pick you  up" "why" "cause i domnt want u to be bullied i want youto be safe. i simply smile and say "ill tet you the adress ""why cant i get it know " "because i go to work from! 1:00 to 7:00 you can pick me up there" "okay Gootta go". i walk up the steps to my house and i enter and say "im home omma" " okay were in the kitchen cooking" i think when she says we she never says that since appa left for the army 5 years ago on his 5 years diployment to the usa . i walk to the kitchen and see my dad standing there.i sling my book bag down and attack him in a big hug and he picks me up and slings me around " appa ive missed u" "ive missed u to " "u can let me go now" "oh ya:" "now your mom said that there was something u wanted to tell me about your brother but she ewanted to wait till you got home" "okay  ill tell after dinner" "okay".

     after dinner we clear the table and wewalk into the living room and isit dad down and i say " well u know that brother was really not so smart but when u lreft he changed and he got better in school and he graguated bu. btu he applied for the beast school in the usa harverd" "really" " ya well anyways he got in and he studied to be a doctor. but he got into the bad group who was all about party called the big boy sorety.about a year into beign in the soreity he got in to achohol and drugs. but one of his friend actually stoped his addition and saved him. so after leaveing he began to bri ng his grades back up. and he gratuated and got his degree to be a doctor now he is currently a doctor at george washington hospital. so ya there were some ups and downs since u left" "WOW. he went though that ince i left" then mom comes in and says "ya hes been alot and he is here" i look at my mom so confused. i here the door open and walking and u know who walks in my Brother i litterly attack him so does my dad.