Along The Red Carpet

Faces

Chapter 1

Along The Red Carpet

 

The girls had been tired for the past few weeks for the preparation for the upcoming red carpet. They kept on practicing the choreography even they already performed it many times. They even won many times with the song during performance in Music Bank. But they cannot be relaxed since the fans have high expectations from them. They are Girls’ Generation for 10 years and they never stopped to inspire many people. A new girl group debuted and they have a great impact to the fans. They are already voted for the red carpet. So it’s another point for SNSD to work harder this time.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Sonyushidae-imnida!” They all bowed to the fans as they entered the stage for the interview. As usual the fans screamed and started to do the fanchant. “Right now SNSD, tomorrow SNSD, Forever SNSD!” The host silenced the audience from the nonstop singing of the girls’ fanchant. “So, you once again entered the red carpet oh my god! You really are legends!” The host exclaimed in adornment. The girls chuckled with the host’s reaction. “Aniyo…. It’s because of the fans that we once again had the chance to be rewarded as the best girl group. Like yes, we gave our efforts but if the fans didn’t appreciate it, we will not be able to make it.” SNSD’s Kid Leader Kim Taeyeon dorkily answered.

“Oh well, as always, down to earth answer came from you. No wonder why fans really love you and your girls. You nine are angels!” The host once again praised them. They laughed hard seeing that the new host is an ultimate fanboy of them. “Oh, kamsahamnida~” They all thanked still overwhelmed of the compliments they are receiving. “But here’s the real question, are you frightened to be dethroned from your place because of the newly debuted girl group?” The host looked at them with reading eyes waiting for their answer. The 9 girls looked at each other seemingly waiting for one of them to answer the question properly.

“Dethroned? Scared? What’s that? We don’t need to be crowned to be happy. We are happy because they love and support us. That’s enough.” Yuri waved to the audience that obviously are sones. “But we will give our best in our performance because we know they expect high from us and we don’t want to disappoint our fans.” The genius maknae smiled sweetly. “Honest answer, do you or do you not take PriMadonnah as your big rival?” The host threw another hot question to them. “Honestly, we do. They are really good for a rookie so we are challenged but we still look at them as delicate hoobaes. So we don’t take it as a personal thing.” Jessica truthfully answered while looking to the fans with sincerity.

“What an honest answer girls! Last question and this is only for … Yoona, do you still like Lee Seunggi after your break up? Desperate enough to stalk him while he’s with his new girlfriend Bae Suzy?” The host felt guilty for that question but it’s his work. “Eventually no, I don’t like him anymore. I’m clearly saying it that I’m done with him.” Yoona defensively backfired. The 8 girls looked pitifully at her knowing that she’s struggling inside.

“Uhmm…. Okay? That’s Girls’ Generation everybody! Good luck to your performance.” The host awkwardly ended the show. The girls bowed to the audience for one last time and headed to the backstage and immediately went to their dress room. “How could he?!” Yoona scoffed in disbelief upon entering the room. “Well, he’s just doing his job.” Hyoyeon smoothly said calming down the now raging Yoona. “But he could say it kindly and not in intriguing style, right?!” Yoona looked to the other girls’ waiting for support. “Wow. Just wow.” Yoona shook her head in disappointment. “Yoona, you can’t just blame the host for asking that question. Besides, the writer included it in the script and he’s just following directions.” Tiffany tapped her left shoulder showing sympathy towards her. “Okay, I’m sorry. I’m just carried away.” Yoona sit down in stress. “But, did you really moved on?” Sunny asked cautiously not wanting Yoona to burst in tears again.

“Truthfully, no Unnie. It’s just hard to forget. 2 years unnie, 2 ing years!!” Yoona exploded in tears. Taeyeon was about to scold her for her foul words but when she saw her break down like that, she held back. “Shhh… it’s okay. Let’s just eat outside, kay? It’s been months since we ate together.” Taeyeon smiled sweetly hoping to comfort her. “Yay! Food! We are going back to our own job!” Sooyoung exclaimed. “Eating?” Yoona teasingly said still with puffy red eyes. “Shikshins go!” And together with Sooyoung, the girls dramatically went out. Well, except for Jessica. You know, protecting her ice princess image.

After that dinner together, they went back to their life, being a star. They went to SM ENTERTAINMENT and started to practice their song titled Miracle. After all these years, it’s their favourite song. The song tells the story on how they met and how they will end together. The night has come for the red carpet performance. They are wearing their elegant outfits as always. They are known for their fashionable looks every time they walk on the red carpet. They reached their seats and started to look around for friends. They waved their hands as they saw their favourite hoobaes, EXO.

“Hello noonas!” The 12 boys bowed to them. “Hi boys! Goodluck to your performance!” Tiffany showed a fighting sign. “Hello Taeyeon noona.” Baekhyun awkwardly greeted Taeyeon. “Hello.” Taeyeon shortly answered. After their break up, they never had a nice and long conversation. Actually, Taeyeon hates him. She hates him because Baekhyun never fought for their relationship. It was all her baggages. Plus the time when Jessica left SNSD momentarily. If wasn’t of their efforts to convince their company and Jessica, they would still perform as 8 until today. The show started and groups started to perform one by one. They saw their biggest rivals like 2ne1 and the fresh PriMadonnah. 2ne1 performed Lovely Me while PriMadonnah performed Mr. Right. They smiled seeing the competition they are facing. It holds up their confidence and self-esteem.

And the time has come for them to perform their new song. They gave all their hearts and all their energy in their performance. After the performance, they cried backstage seeing the results of every sweat they had this past few days. As they cried, 2ne1 approached them with wide smiles. “That was a great performance.” Leader CL broke their crying atmosphere. “Yours too. You were daebak.” Taeyeon showed a thumbs up sign to them. 2ne1 did the same. “Goodluck.” Dara kindly said. “You too.” SNSD replied with ease. The fans always thought they are not close but in contrary. They were like best of friends.

All boy groups started to perform now and SNSD supported their sunbaes and hoobaes especially Super Junior and EXO. But they were really amazed of the Big Bang’s performance. It was hard for them to pick between the 3 because they had a close match. The envelopes were out and it’s time to announce the winners. “Our best boy group for the year 2017 is…. OMG! Still Super Junior!” The MC announced the best boy group and elfs started to go crazy for the win of their idol. SNSD hugged their oppas before SUJU went up to the stage. As Suju finished their speech, their hearts started to thump like popcorns.

“Our best girl group is….. No other than SoNyuShiDae!!!” The crowd started to shout. 2ne1 hugged them and congratulated them as they went up the stage. The microphones were passed to Tiffany and Taeyeon. Tiffany started to speak. “Ahh…we would like to thank the Sones for their undying support for us and we are thankful for your love and we promise we will continue our best.” Tiffany finished and Sones started to thunder the place. “Uhmm… I just want to say that even we did not win this we will stay as thankful as now. Performing here is already an achievement for us and making you all happy is already enough for us to say that, even we did not walk along this red carpet, we already achieved our life goal. Kamsahamnida Sones!” Taeyeon started to cry after her heartfelt speech. The crowd started to clap and they walked down from the stage. On the other side, there was F(x), clapping proudly to their Sunbaes.


 

 

Annyeonghaseyo~

Sorry if this is boring but next chappie will be exciting.

And mian for the plain sight. maybe next day I will finish the story cover and background.

Please don't hate me!!!