공허함 의 느낌

Mr. Curiosity

Jimin stared at old photographs of him and Bangtan and his Yoongi hyung. He smiled as he reminisced the stories behind every moment captured in each sheet of pictures.

            And he stared sadly, lovingly, and longingly at a photo of him and Yoongi, sitting in a swing together. They both looked happy and made a V sign.

            Yoongi hyung.. His Yoongi that now is long gone.

 

            He sighed as he looked at the clock that had sat at the living room wall for years. It ding-dong-ed as the clock showed that it’s finally 11.00 PM. Jimin then turned off the TV, folded the bag of snack and went to his bedroom.

            His and Yoongi’s shared bedroom.

            He washed his face then stared at his reflection and the mirror.

            He looked older now. He probably looked paler and thinner. He had always skipped dinner because he thought he wanted to eat dinner with his Yoongi hyung, but he never showed up before midnight or so.

            He never ate the breakfast Jimin left for him as Jimin left to work.

            He never replied Jimin’s “don’t forget your lunch!” text.

           

            Jimin then slipped onto his blanket and even though he’s not sleepy, he felt tired for no reason. His heart felt tired, but he didn’t want to admit it and brushed it off instead.

            He still has feelings and love for Min Yoongi, and he cares for him.

            That’s all.

 

            Coughs heard outside as drunk Yoongi entered their shared apartment and then he slammed the bedroom door opened.

            “Jimin-ah~” he called out. But as he saw Jimin already asleep, he tsk-ed and threw his snapback and his shoes all over the bedroom. He then threw himself next to Jimin and went to sleep immediately.

 

            Jimin woke up the next day to the smell of liquor. He wrinkled his nose and the first thing he saw was Yoongi’s back, facing him.

            He frowned and back-hugged him.

            I missed you. He whispered.

            But the only reply he got was a groan from Yoongi, and Yoongi’s right hand pushed Jimin’s hugging arms away.

            His heart shrank, but what could he do? So he woke up and fixed the blanket on his Yoongi hyung and took a bath.

            He cooked his and Yoongi’s-so-called breakfast, and opened his bedroom door and announced that the breakfast’s ready to the sleeping Yoongi.

            When he finished eating breakfast, he went to work.

            But beforehand, he left a note next to the plates of breakfast that waits for Yoongi.

           

            “Yoongi hyung..

            Don’t forget to eat

            I’ll be home at 7

            Let’s eat dinner together

            I love you so much.

                                   

                                                  Jimin”

 


 

OTL IM REALLY REALLY SORRY IS IT TOO SHORT BC

WELL I WROTE IT IN MICROSOFT WORD EARLIER AND I DIDNT THINK THAT THE FORMAT WOULD MESS UP D:

I'LL WORK ON CHAPTER 2 SOON AS I GET A REVIEW ..... ASAP I HOPE 8"""D

THANKS FOR READING<3 CHU