You for me

Kissing Your Shadow

People do say the right thing that we are perfect for each other . We are couple that perfectly matched in heaven . We understand each other really well , we know each other really well and we treat each other really well . 

 

Proud of myself ? Yes , I am . That perfect man is Choi Minho . The guy who stole my heart with his charming smile . He my boyfriend for three years , my fiance for three months and in two more months he will be my husband . He is a gentleman with charm . Soft brown hair , pair of hazel brown eyes , red lip that always form smile for me . Not only his look that attract me but his manner , if i can grade his manner i give him A's plus . A man who know how to treat people with care and love . 

 

I remember the first time we met . It start with a stranger number appeared on my phone telling me he found my wallet that i lost . He ask me out to return my wallet at Han River and that the first time i met him . Giving his sweet smile he hand out my wallet to me . 

 

" Miss Jin Ri right ? " He ask with smile . Knowing that he must open my wallet to look at my ID , i nod my head . 

 

" Could you do something for me ? " I wonder if he want reward for his kindness for return my wallet . Opening my wallet i start to check inside it . Feel relieve that nothing missing i took out some note and give to him who now look at me weirdly . 

 

" That not the favour that i want . Acompany me to watch the evening scenery here okay . " He turn his body and look at the river with the sky that already turn orange . Doing the same thing as he did . I felt amaze with what i saw . 

 

" It's beautiful right ? Hope we can watch the same thing again . " He smile at me and left . 

 

That night that stranger number appeared again . We become friend . It must be destiny . We work at the same place . Two month becoming his friend he confess his feeling towards me . How surprise i am when i know i'm not the only one who hide my own feeling . 

 

Now , it all remain as memories . He already gone . He left me . How ? He died in an accident on the way to meet me . I 've wondering aam i the one who kill him ? He won't die if i didn't ask him to come right ? People keep telling me to stop blaming myself for his death . They also tell me to forget him and keep moving foward but how can i do that . How can i forget the person i love ? I can't forget him . 

 

It had been week after he gone and it very hard for me . I can't live without him by my side . Those memories keep playing in my mind making me upset and miss you more . I miss the way you treat me with your gentleness , i miss you warm body that embrace me , i miss your voice , i miss your scent , i miss you when you comfort me , i miss your kiss and mostly i miss your smile that stole my heart . Those smile that you always show although you have hard time. Those warm smile that you show to comfort me when i feel down . Now , that smile won't comfort me anymore . 

 

I was diagnosis with depression and Schizophrenia after i told my phsycologist i saw him . I didn't lie about my fiance presence . I don't care if he is an illusion or real as long as he always be beside me . A friend ask me to stop my lunatic acting , when she saw me talking with him . CRAZY that what she told me . I'm not crazy ! He understand me ! He beside me ! Why can't people see him ? Why can't people treat him just like before the accident happened ? Did they forget him ? 

 

I look at him and again those smile that never fade from his lip make my heart feel warm . Why can't i touch you ? I start to cry because i miss you warm body hug me . How happy i am although it not a hug but your hand caressing my cheek . I can felt some wind touching my face but i know it's you . For the first time after the accident i can hear your voice again but your words are truly hurt me . 

 

Forget me 

 

Reality are hard to accept . I need to face the reality that you already gone . I tried to forget about you but how many time i tried i can't . I can't live without you , it feel like a piece of missing puzzle that incomplete the scenery . Looking down from the building rooftop i saw moving people look small like ants . I'm ready to meet you . The only reason why i decided to do this is because of you . Let out a heavy sigh i jump from the building . Now we will be together and i won't be kissing your shadow anymore .