When Bad Boys Meet Good Girl

When Bad Boys Meet Good Girl

Jiyeon has been changed since that time, when Kyuhyun found out that she was cheating behind him. Jiyeon changed into a silent girl, morose, and a loner. It made Boram feel sad to see her bestfriend became like this. She couldn’t blame Kyuhyun, because she could understand about Kyuhyun’s feeling when he knew that Jiyeon was cheating.
 

_IN THE CLASS_
Boram sighed heavily when she entered the class and saw Jiyeon was staring blankly at the window. That was like Jiyeon’s new hobby, staring at the window all day.

“Yeonnie-ah..” Boram called Jiyeon softly as she was stroking Jiyeon’s hair.

“Ne?” Jiyeon forced a smile to Boram.

“Don’t smile if you can’t. You look scary when you force your smile.” Boram tried to make a joke to Jiyeon. She didn’t like to see her bestfriend like this. She wanted Jiyeon to back like usual, the cheerful Jiyeon. Since Kyuhyun decided to split, Jiyeon like losing half of her soul.

Jiyeon just smiled to response Boram’s statement. And then she turned her head to the window again. Boram held her hand softly, trying to make her friend feeling better.

“I miss Kyuhyun oppa…” Jiyeon said with a weak tone.

Boram didn’t say anything, she let Jiyeon to spoke. She knew that all Jiyeon need is a listener to hear about her problem.

“It’s different without him around. He really hates me now. I tried so many times to call him and text him, but he didn’t pick up his phone and also reply my messages. Not even once! I think there’s no second chance for me to fix everything. If I knew everything would turn out like this, I would never ever to did that.” Tears started to fall from Jiyeon’s eyes when she spoke to Boram.

“Ottohke Boram?? I cant live without Kyuhyun oppa… It feels hard to breathe without him beside me.”

Boram hugged Jiyeon to make her calm. “Now you already know who’s the one right?”

“Ne..”

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

(Boram’s POV)

“Where’s  Jiyeon?” Junhyung asks to me.

“She already go home.”

“Junhyung-ssi..” I call him when he was about to walk out from the class. He turns his body and looks at me with a question look.

“Please… let go of Jiyeon. Don’t you realize that everything happened because of you? If you didn’t force her to accept your love, everything wouldn’t turn like this.” I say to him as im looking at his face. I actually really nervous to say this thing to him. But I don’t have choice, I have to make him realize that he’s doing a wrong thing by forcing Jiyeon to stay beside him.

He looks at me coldly. “You don’t know anything. So, you better shut up!”

BLAM!! He closes the class door with rough.

“The truth is… you’re the one who don’t know anything…”

(Boram’s POV End)

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

_AT BEAST’s PLACE_

No one seemed dare to disturb Junhyung. They just looked at Junhyung and then giving sign to each other about Junhyung. They had no clue about his weird act. He looked mad and worried at the same time.

“Yah, what’s wrong with this guy?” Yoseob whispered to Doojoon who was sitting next to him. Doojoon just shook his head as the response.

“I think it’s about Jiyeon.” Said Hyunseung.

“Ne, I think so. Jiyeon also acts weird these days.” Added Dongwoon while he looked at his friends.

“I wonder what is happening with them. Cause you right, they were good before. But now… they act weird, really weird.” Kikwang said.

“Nado.. but we can’t ask to him. I don’t want to die yet.” Yoseob looked at Junhyung in fear.
 

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

“Don’t torture yourself again. Just call her, ok!” Sungmin pats my shoulder.

“Anii… I can’t do that.” I answer him with a weak tone.

“Wae? Do you still mad at her?”

“Ani…it just.. i just want to give her time to think. She have to choose between me and that guy.”

Sungmin sighs and he sits right infront of me. “Well, at least you do something that will make her choose you. You love her, don’t you? So you have to fight for her! Do something to win her heart back!” Sungmin says.

“Sitting here and do nothing will not make any difference.” Added Sungmin again.

Yeah… I think Sungmin is right. If I love Jiyeon, I have to do something to make her stay with me. I have to win her heart back, no matter what!
But will Jiyeon choose me in the end? Cause I know that she also likes that guy. How about if Jiyeon choose to stay with him and forget everything about me?
Aish jinjjaaa!!! Just thinking about it can make me feel pain right in my chest..

(Kyuhyun’s POV End)
 

 

 

 

*****





Boram step became slow when she saw Junhyung in school corridor. After that day, when Boram asked Junhyung to let go of Jiyeon, they never talked to each other anymore. Junhyung seemed still mad at Boram. Boram took a deep breath before she walked past Junhyung.

‘Is he that mad at me? He even didn’t look at me.’ Boram said as he looked at Junhyung’s back with a sad stare.

‘When will you open your eyes?’
 

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

 

(Jiyeon’s POV)

Omo… you don’t know how happy I am! I just got a message from Kyuhyun oppa! Finally he wanted to text me! At least it shows that he doesn’t mad at me anymore, a good sign I think. In his message, he told me to meet him at our favorite place tonight.

Maybe he wants to continue this relationship…

Or maybe he wants to… BREAK UP???

Oh no! I won’t let that happen! NEVER EVER HAPPEN!

“Annyeong Yeonnie-ah!” Boram greets me with a smile on her face. I smile back to her.

“Wooah.. you’re smiling!” Boram says with an excited tone.

“Ne, im smiling. There’s something wrong?”

“Ani.. I just thought that you forgot how to smile.”

I laugh to hear her answer. “Hahaha.. ani. Here…” I show the message from Kyuhyun oppa to her.

“He sent this?”

“Ne. Could it be that he want to continue this relationship?” I ask to Boram as im looking at her.

She nods her head and smiles happily. “Ne, im sure of that! Both of you are destined together.. Aigoo.. im so envy..”


The school already rang. I put my school stuff in my back with such a hurry. I can’t wait to meet Kyuhyun oppa. It’s been a week since the last time I met him. I can’t tell how much I miss him. Without on purpose I look at his seat, Junhyung’s seat. That seat has been empty since the morning. I wonder where he is…

“Hey, your phone is ringing.” Boram says to me.

I look at the caller ID, and for me to surprise… it’s him, Junhyung. I press the green button and put it on my ear.

“Yoboseyo..”

“Jiyeon-ah.. we need to talk.”

“Just talk! I hear you..”

“No, not here. I want you to come to the school’s rooftop. There’s something I need to say to you.”

“Im sorry I can’t! How about if…”

“I’ll wait for you… no matter what! I won’t go until you come.”

“Yoboseyo??”

He already hang up the phone. I sigh heavily when I remember that he told me to meet him at the rooftop.

Should I go there???

What about Kyuhyun oppa???

But Junhyung said that he won’t go until I come. How about if he really mean it?

(Jiyeon’s POV End)

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

(Junhyung’s POV)

_AT THE ROOFTOP_

I know she will come…
I’ll wait here until she come…

I keep looking at my watch and then the rooftop door. I already wait her for a half an hour, but still no sign from her that she will come. But im sure that she will come. She has to!

TES TES TES…

I look up to the sky. Rain starts to fall from up there. I close my eyes and let the rain wet me. I don’t bother to search for a place to hide from the rain. Maybe the rain can take all my problems away…

I still close my eyes and enjoy the rain when I hear the rooftop door opens, I also hear footstep comes closer to me. A small smile appears from my face. I knew that she will come. The footstep stops right behind me, I also can’t feel the rain anymore. I open my eyes and look up to see an umbrella right above me.

“I knew that you’ll come..” I say still facing my back to her.

My smile disappear as im turning my body to face her.

“Mianhe…”

(Junhyung’s POV End)


 

 

 

 

-To be Continued-

 

 

Getting boring, huh?
Yeah i think so.. cause i already lost 1 subscriber :(
It's ok, i dont mind cause that's your decision, right ^^

Ok, i hope i didn't disappoint all of you with this chapter..
Dont forget to comment and sub, ok :D

Thankyuuuu <3
 

Kyula88 sings STAR STAR STAR BY SNSD :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cq5zIX_jM8

KyuYoung Fanfic :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o6_Ahk_bqQ