Jealousy

Irreplaceable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan could feel the jealousy rise as he saw Jongin smile at Sehun after their shared kiss. Just who did Jongin think he was? Who was he to just kiss HIS Sehun? This was NOT okay, Jongin doesn't know who he's messing with! This is war! 

"Oh, hey Sehun! What are you guys doing here?" His words were laced with friendliness but Jongin could see through his act. 

Jongin knew what Luhan was trying to do. Sehun broke up with Luhan and he needs to get that through his head! Who does he think he is? They aren't dating anymore and Luhan certainly doesn't own Sehun either! 

Jongin took a breath, smiled, and looked at Luhan. "Me and Sehun were just on a date together, what are YOU doing here?"

Luhan internaly cringed at his words. First they kissed, and now they're on a DATE? He doesn't like this at all, he needs to do something!  "Oh! You guys are on a date? That's great! And I actually work here so that's what I'm doing here so , yeah." 

Sehun could feel the tension build between the two as he sipped on his bubble tea. Sehun smiled to himself, He missed The old days where he and Luhan would get bubble tea together after his shifts. He and Luhan had a great relationship, but even with their special memories, he still couldn't ignore his feelings for his best friend. After a while, he just decided to break it off between him and Luhan. Of course, there are still times where he regrets it; but he's also still happy with Jongin. 

"I thoug

Please log in to read the full chapter