i. weird message

Bloody Summer

The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls
- Edgar Allan Poe


This one is pretty right, you?

 

"It is. But I rather the love one."

 

Okay, we will buy that one.

 

"What? Are you serious? This is different, you usually don't agree with my opinion."

 

Hey, if it's a couple ring, I would like to agree with you.

 

You blushed when Jongin said that to you. You were having your best date with him. It's been three months and you wanted a couple ring to show the relationship between both of you. Jongin opened his wallet and bought the couple rings that you were dazzing about. You thought Jongin will ask to buy the other one since he always tells himself 'the best'. You and Jongin wore the couple rings together. The sparkling of the rings make you feel love more. You raised your hand up to look at your ring more clearly. Jongin raised his up as well and lingered his fingers with yours.

 

"You know what, Jongin."

 

Jongin hum in respond.

 

"This is the best day of my life," You smiled widely until you drop a tear, "I will never forget this."

 

Jongin smiled as well and hugged you as tight as he could. He kissed your hair— Oh. He really loved the scent of your hair. "This is the best day of my life too," he said.

 

You raised your face up to see Jongin's face. You could see that he was closing his eyes to kiss you. You closed your eyes as well; can't wait to feel the hot lips of Kim Jongin. You were waiting patiently but somehow, you didn't feel anything on your lips. When you open your eyes slowly, you saw Jongin was melting or fading right in front of you.

 

"J-Jongin? Jongin!"

 

You tried to grab his hand and you noticed that your hand could not hold him. Jongin slowly went backwards... more... more... and more. "Wait, Jongin!! Wait!!" You called out him; he didn't look like listening to you. You stumbled when you were trying to chase him. In the end, Jongin was gone and a thunder storm started to form. Lighting flashed from the grey sky and the ground started to rumble in anger.

 

"W-What is t-this?! S-Stop!!" You screamed.

 

You looked around you and people started to become zombies. They were trying to get you.

 

"No!! Get away from me!!"

 

Although you shouted at them loudly or many times, they were still trying to get you. You stood up and ran away from the zombies. You didn't know where you were going and you were relieved that you were far away from the zombies. Unfortunately, luck will never help you.

 

You stumbled again and fell on the hot road. You noticed that your forehead was bleeding. You wiped the blood which made you become traumatic.Then, you looked back, the zombies came closer and closer at you.

 

"N-N-No!! S-Stay away!!" You shooed them with your hand left hand. But what you were seeing was more shocking. You saw your couple ring broke into pieces and the ground opened into two.

 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" You screamed as you were falling into a hot lava under the ground.

 

 

 

 

you!

 

 

you!

 

 

YOU!

 

You wake up from your slumber when you heard somebody was calling you. Once you opened your eyes, you realized that it was a dream from the start. You see Jiyeon was trying to wake you up.

 

"you! Wake up already!"

 

You lift your head and check around you. You were in your class for the whole time at all. You get out from your seat and go to the restroom to wash your messy face. You arrange your hair perfectly just to make sure it looks nice. You head back to your class and sit on your chair. Was that a dream? You ask yourself. Although you said to yourself that it was a dream, you still think that it was not. Jiyeon is concern about you so she goes at you and checks between your tempature and hers. "Hmm, the tempature is fine." She murmurs. You look at her with a curious face.

 

"I'm not sick," you say.

 

"But you look sick," she says. "Are you okay?" she asks.

 

You nod with an innocent face but Jiyeon still making the worried face, "You are lying."

 

"What makes me lie?" You asks her.

 

Jiyeon let out a sigh and takes a chair to sit beside you. "You look pale, dear. I'm worried," she confesses.

 

You understand that Jiyeon is your best friend so of course she will feel concern enough.You pat Jiyeon's back and give her a bright smile while saying, "I'm fine," to her. Jiyeon makes a weak smile and pats at your back as well. Her phone rings, so she asks your permission to answer it. You agree on her and let her answer the phone. 

 

"you!" You hear someone is calling you and tap your shoulder from the left. But when you look at you left, there is no one there. Then, someone tap your shoulder on the right. As you look at the right side, there is no one either. Sudenly, that person cups your eyes. "Who is this?" that person asks.

 

"Hm... Luhan?" You guess.

 

That person uncovers your eyes and sit behind you. "Ah, you got me already?"

 

You smile at that guy, "Of course. You always do this at me." You turn your body back and face the guy. Xi Luhan.

 

"All the time," Luhan corrects your sentence. Luhan is a cute, handsome and nice guy. He is unlike other boys who love to flirt girls. He is the opposite. He is happy-go-lucky and will play a trick with the girls. Since he only has one single mother, three sisters and one grandmother which makes him the only boy in his family. He respects girls just like how he respects his family. "What is it, Luhan?" You ask him.

 

"Oh. Err, I was actually-" Luhan didn't done talking to you when suddenly, Myungsoo appears and clings his arm around Luhan's neck.

 

"Luhaen! Come on, I want to eat!"

 

Luhan shoves Myungsoo's arm and shouts back, "I told you already my name is Luhan, not Luhaen!"

 

"Yo buddy, take a chill pill! Let's grab some food out theree!!"

 

Myungsoo drags Luhan outside of the class and leaves you alone. 

 

After recess, you go inside the class and put your head on the table. You surprise when Soojung, the school diva just put a thick book on your table.

 

"Soojung! Don't surprise me like that!" You shout.

 

She rolls her eyes with a 'like I care' face. "Don't sleep in class!"

 

Ah, I forget. She is the class monitor.

 

"Say, where is your report card?" She asks you while wrapping her arms. You look curious at her, "Report card...?"

 

As you were thinking about the report card, you don't know that Soojung is looking at Luhan who was watching you from behind. Soojung looks at Luhan's eyes and sees that he is looking at you. Soojung smirks with the sight and tells you to forget about the report card already. It's nothing. Soojung leaves your seat with a grin on her face and watches how Luhan is trying to talk with you.

 

"Hey, you. Can I talk to you about something?"

 

Luhan calls you with a soft tone so you turn your body back since he is sitting behind you. You hum at him while holding a pencil in your hand.

 

"What is it?" You ask him.

 

"Well, can we—"

 

His words were cut off when your phone suddenly rings. You ask Luhan to wait for a while. As Luhan nods, you open your phone and receive a new message. You was hoping it wasn't your mom again because you really don't like to see your mother's message. When you open your message, you notice that there is an unknown number sending you a message. You don't know whose number is but you could only see the word 'Unknown number' from your phone. Meanwhile, everyone's phone ring as well like there is a message or a call in the same time, including Luhan.

 

You open the message and read the notice.

 

It's your lucky day! Are you bored because there is no one to accompany you this summer? Do you want a wonderful summer? Then come to our mansion because we are having a summer party and you are INVITED! Sounds good right? Don't line up and accept already this notice or you will be reject from our summer party!  Take a chill pill, please! Just go to this address: XXXX-Busan or call us: 640-XXX-XXX! Thank you for reading! Call this great opportunity by today!

 

It's a weird advertise but somehow, you think it's true. Everyone was amaze by the great advertisement including Luhan.

 

"Summer party? Wow, this is a blast!" Myungsoo jumps from his chair and shouts the entire class. Everyone agrees on him and jumps from their chairs as well.

 

"Yah, that Myungsoo is really crazy. Do you want to go, you?" Luhan asks you with a smile form on his face.

 

You disagree with Myungsoo or everyone's desicion. Why? Simple. Because you think it's a scam or just a joke only. You think twice again while looking at the weird message, why this person is trying to tell the truth or something? You thought. Suddenly, your class teacher, Mr. Seo appears and he shouts to everyone to sit and calm down. When he asked us what's just happen, we only could answer that there is a summer party happening in Busan. His eyes were widen and disbelief. We show him the evidence. His eyes become more wider and he almost choked,

 

"You guys too?!"

 

We are speechless by his question because we don't know what he meant by 'too''. Mr. Seo wipes his sweat and opens his phone. What he shows is beyond belief because he also received the weird message as the same time as we received it. Everyone starts talking to each other. It's really weird.

 

"So, teacher. Are you going to go to this place too?" Myungsoo asks.

 

"Of course! I don't want to spend summer alone!"

 

"Ey, teacher! It's not fair if you go there alone!" Soojung stands and shouts as well.

 

"So ..." Mr. Seo scratches his head, "Should I take you guys as well?"

 

You want to answer 'no' but everyone answers 'yes' loudly until Mr. Seo almost got a heart-attack. Mr. Seo agrees to take us as well so he set up the time and date for the summer party.

 

You have a bad feeling about this.

Haaaii!! YumiARMY_ here! I just want to say that I am cold right now and I have one more fic to come back.
Please subscribe, upvotes and comment this fic :)
Please ignore the grammars, omfggg. I am cold right now~~
One more thing! There will be no suspend for the first one.
Maybe the next chapter will be? Argh, I don't know anymore ...