the day we meet

we got married, for REAL?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"me?" cheska said.

"Yes, You, and tomorrow you  are going to meet your future husband at we got married studio to have a meeting" Manager LIm said

"MAnager Lim, May I ask who is my future husband?" Cheska asked.

"secret!!!! don't you worry you will meet him tomorrow so later sleep early because i'm going to fetch you 7:00 in the morning" Manager Lim said.

"ahhhhmmm Manager are we also going to the studio with Cheska eonnie?" glyneth asked with full of hope in the eyes.

"No! you're not going with us you have to practice in the JYP building" Manager Lim said.

The girls became sad except Cheska because they always practice everyday and they are very tired.

"So goodbye girls and Cheska see you tommorrow" Manager Lim said as she went out side the door.

"goodbye manager Lim" the girls said.

after Manager Lim leave the Girls look at Cheska with big smile in thier face.

"Eonnie, I'm so excited for you" Andrea Said while she is gigling.

"Me too eonnie, I'm so happy for you. YOu are so lucky" Patrice said.

the others nodd in agreement.

"I'm excited too. I wonder who will be my husband!!"Cheska said

"we are all excited but for now let's eat I'm very hungry. Cheska Eonnie can you cook somthing for us Please?" alex said with a pleading face .

The others join too they also make a pleading face.

"Alright, alright i will cook something for my SWEET dongsaengs, hehehe" cheska said while smiling.

"thank you eonnie" they all said.

 

at Starsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter