1/1

Mouth

 

 

“You know, nowadays... Talking too harsh and insulting people can drag you to jail.”

“Is it that bad?”

“Look at him.”

“I know, I see. But I don’t know what he said so he got into that jail.”

“He insulted his family and ruined their reputation.”

“And he got dragged into the jail?”

“Hmm.”

“It’s scary.” He took a spoonful of ice cream and ate it.

“People love to sue people nowadays. So we have to be more careful.”

“What did he said?” He asked with his mouth full of ice cream.

“Ya ya ya! How many times did I say no talking with mouth full?”

“What did he say? Is he that bad?”

The bigger male held his cheeks with his hands and then he squished them so the younger had no other option but to gulp down before it burst out of his mouth.

“Aaaaak!” He groaned. “Brain freeze!”

He laughed as the black haired guy held his head and shook really hard.

“You!” He pointed the older and twitched his nose in annoyance.

“Didn’t I say no talking with mouth full? You could choke up.”

“I definitely will choke up if you do what you’ve just done, hyung.”

He pulled his shoulder and held him in his embrace as a sorry.

“What did he say?”

“He said their family members are all jerks. He said his father own him a lot and stuffs. He even blackmailed them. He tweeted and all.”

“Oh really?”

“Hmm.”

“Just that? And he was dragged to the jail?”

“What he did is bad. You better watch the news, little boy. You always watch anime. You are lacking in gathering information. Care for the surrounding please.”

“Heol!”

“You could turn out to be an anti social. A cave man.”

“Oh! You’re insulting me? Tch. Watch out your mouth hyung! I can sue you, really.”

Minho laughed. “You’ll sue me?”

“Hmm. Sometimes your jokes are too much.”

“And so you hate me?”

“Yes.”

“And you’ll sue me?”

“Hmm.”

“Then you won’t see me for few months if I'm in jail just like him. Can you even live without me?”

“Tch... Like I need you that much.”

“Oh?” Minho started to tick Taemin’s waist. “Who keep sneaking into my bed at night? Who keep touching me every once in a while, everywhere? Who keep texting me where I am? Who keep clinging onto me whenever I’m in the dorm? Who? Who?”

“Ah hyung!! Stop it!”

“Say it.”

“I don’t know! Stop it, really!”

“Oh, you’re not going to say it? Who? Tell me who!” Minho kept torturing the ticklish maknae until he almost peed his pants.

Well, he gave up eventually. “I am!!! Satisfy?”

Minho chuckled and smiled at him. He hugged Taemin tight and sat him on his laps.

“I’m sorry.”

“Tch.” Taemin wiped his leaking tears and panted for he need to breathe. He felt like dying.

“Anyway Taem...”

“What? This position is weird.”

Minho circled his hands around Taemin’s waist and pulled him close.

“This is surely weird. What is it?”

“Lesson for today, don’t mess with me.”

Taemin rolled his eyes.

“My ice cream! It fell! Urgh!”

Taemin tried to escape with the fallen ice cream reason but Minho held him in place.

“We can clean it up later.”

“I bought it with my money! You’re such an .”

“Oho! No cursing in front of me!”

Taemin pouted.

“Second, be careful of your mouth! One wrong word you can end up in jail, moreover we’re singers, one wrong words and press will be very noisy about it.”

“Done with your lecture?”

Minho smiled at him.

“But you know what?”

“What, hyung?”

“Don’t use your mouth for something useless like what he did. You better use it for something nice.”

“Like what?”

Minho pulled Taemin and kissed his chapped lips. “For a sweet kiss like this.”

Minho hugged him and felt so proud as he did manage to make Taemin’s face turned red.

“Ouh! Stop being cheesy. It embarrassed me, really.”

 

 

 

---

Weird, yes. I got nothing to say. Have a nice day! please subscribe, upvote, comment, comment and comment! lolol

love,

aqcelnicorus :D