Seohyun's Idea

Thank You, Mr.Panda

After sending Tiffany to hospital, Taeyeon back to her dorm. When she enter the house,all the SNSD member are eating their dinner. Taeyeon just ignore them and enter her room.

 

She lay on the bed. Trying to relax her mind. Suddenly,someone knock her door room. "Come in,the door is not locked" said Taeyeon.

 

The maknae Seohyun enter Taeyeon's room. She walk to the Taeyeon's bed and sit beside her.

 

"Eonnie, I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to leave you and Fany eonnie and the grave.." said Seohyun.

 

" Yeah~ it is easy for you,do wrong and ask for sorry... You didn't feel shame? How could you do that to your member?" said Taeyeon. She still angry to Seohyun.

 

"I know it is my fault,but I'm sorry,next time I won't do that..."

 

Taeyeon silent. Seohyun look at Taeyeon. "Eonnie, I want the old Tiffany~" said Seohyun.

 

Who want Tiffany be like that?! thought Taeyeon.

 

"Eonnie,do you have any suggestion to bring the old Tiffany back?" ask Seohyun.

 

Taeyeon keep silent. Suddenly, Seohyun got an idea.

 

"Eonnie! I have an idea! " said Seohyun excitedly.

 

"What it is?" ask Taeyeon.

 

"Let's find Tiffany a new boyfriend!" said Seohyun.

 

"WHAT?!" said Taeyeon. OMG!! What's wrong with you,seo?

 

"Aigoo,don't be so shock eonnie ~" said Seohyun.

 

"Of course I'm so shock! Its not a good idea.. No no no" said Taeyeon as she shake her head.

 

"Ok ok,listen to me. If we find a guy who want to date with Fany, maybe she can forget about Khun. Maybe she can stop crying." explain Seohyun.

 

"But who wants to have a date with her?" ask Taeyeon.

 

"Jun.K 2PM!! " said Seohyun.

 

"What?! Isn't make her more cry? Remember about Khun?" said Taeyeon.

 

"We didn't know the answer if we didn't try it ,am I right? I believe that he can make her more happier than before ~" said Seohyun.

 

"Okay okay, I believe you,but I don't have his number,do you?" ask Taeyeon to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun shake her head. "But don't you have Wooyoung number?" ask Seohyun.

 

"Oh yea~ Why you are so genius ,maknae?" said Taeyeon as she searching for Wooyoung's phone number in her

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ah alright~ I will sent his number now. Bye" Wooyoung end his conversation with Taeyeon.

 

Why she asking for Jun.K hyung's number phoneAhh~ Maybe they have an important thingSong collaboration,maybethought Wooyoung.

 

He sent Jun.K's phone number by message.

 

Suddenly, Junho came from nowhere sit beside Wooyoung.

 

"Who calling you Wooyoung?" ask Junho.

 

"Ahh~ It's Taeyeon..." answer Wooyoung.

 

Junho feel shock and weird at the same time. Why Taeyeon noona call him?

 

"Why she call you?" ask Junho.

 

"Ahh~ She want Jun.K hyung's number phone." answer Wooyoung.

 

"Mwo?? For what??" ask Junho.

 

"Aish,stop asking Junho! I don't know too!!" said Wooyoung as he go to kitchen.

 

"Haish... I'm just asking~~" said Junho. When Wooyoung go to the kitchen, Junho try to look at Wooyoung's phone.

 

"Ya ! Ya ! Don't touch my phone!!" said Wooyoung from the kitchen.

 

"Aigoo!! I'm just looking..." said Junho.