Final

You Asleep?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jieun-ah," he spoke,as cute as always. "Thanks for accepting my friendly date," he smiled at me. Does he need to say 'friendly'? Can't he just say,'Thanks for accepting my date,'? "Y-yeah, no worries Chunji," I smiled back at him. "So see you at school tomorrow?" I nodded and patted his head. "As always," I bid goodbye to him and opened the door to my house. "Sleep tight," I waved at him and went inside my house.I heard his motorcycle leave and I peeked outside my window. Looking at him go away... can't he just stay? I miss him already....

 

I walked to my room and turned the lights on,throwing my bag on my bed. I plopped myself on the bed and looked at the ceiling. "Lee Chunji.." I muttered. "Can't you look at me for once?" I took my pillow and hugged it tight. I was in the midst of thinking about our date when my phone rang. I rolled to where my bag was and took my phone out. 1 message from Chunji. Just what I needed. 

 

Chunji: Hey,you asleep???

 

I read his message and I remembered what L.Joe told me once. If the person texts you if you're asleep,he's expecting you to say that you're still awake. "Nah,can't sleep :(" I replied to him and stood up. I gotta change my clothes too you know. But before I can even slip on my sweater,my phone rang again.

 

Chunji: Really? Me too~~"

 

Is he acting cute right now? I imagined him saying this while pouting, AGH! too cute!! "Aww~ what are you doing now?" I texted him. Slipping on my sweater and shorts, I went back to lying on m bed. This time it took him about 3 minutes to reply. Trust me. 3 minutes is too long when you're waiting for a reply.

 

Chunji: Just eating.

 

WAIT. Do I see a period on his text? Like a dot? Does he want me to end this conversation? Does he?? I pouted at his reply and decided to strike back at him. "Ah.." I stuck my tongue out while texting him. You better answer me. 3 minutes, No, 6 minutes passed,no Chunji. I rolled around my bed while waiting for his reply. "Yah!!!" I shouted with a pillow on my face. "Reply!" I yelled. 20 minutes,no Chunji. "Why you!" gathering my courage [and impatience], I held my phone on my hand and texted him. "Chunji-ah,I miss you, are you asleep?" There.Sent. 

 

Still. No reply-___- does he have a death wish or something? Boys,boys,boys! Don't ever make girls wait! It's so not cool! Especially when you text first! Finally giving up, I turned off my phone and angrily decided to sleep. I'm gonna strangle him in my dreams. He better watch out.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Waking up because of the sun's almighty light that seriously hurts my eyes, I sat up and yawned while stretching my arms. First things first, I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom to wash my face. After washing my hideous morning face,I looked at my phone screen and hey, no new messages. If only my phone isn't that expensive I would've smashed it right now. Lee Chunji, you better not talk to me.. I mean,he always texts me,usually like an hour ago or right now! He never misses it.. 

 

Making my way to the kitchen,I prepared myself some cookies and coffee. My only love,coffee,well Chunji too but, yeah Chunji is my coffee..weird huh? Okay. I bit on the cookie and man was it yummy! The next-door vendor really bakes well! I was in the middle of having a sweet time with my cookies when my phone rang. I rolled my eyes and took my phone with a cup of coffee in my other hand.Taking a sip of my coffee,I did multi-tasking by opening Chunji's message while drinking. 

 

Chunji: See you later Seron! <3 <3

 

I almost spitted the coffee.I put the cup gently and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. "Seron? Who's Seron? You broke your promise to text me every morning to text this Seron? Who.Is.She!" I slammed the table. My phone rang again,

 

Chunji: Oh sorry! It was for Seron.

 

I clenched my fists and spoke gibberish at his text. Trying to make my blood boil huh Chunji!? Hang out with whoever that Seron is! Let's see if you'll last a day! 

 

Picking up my bag,I walked out of my house angrily. Pssh. Even breaking his second promise of going to school together! @#$%%&!! I walked to the bus stop and plugged my earphone's on. "L.Joe-ah, wait for me in front of the school," sent.

 

I arrived at school 10 minutes later than I usually do. "Jieun-ah!" I turned around and saw L.Joe with his usual chic style. "Yah are you trying to look cool again?" I ruined his hair. "Aish," we entered the school together. "Hi girls!" L.Joe waved at the girls on the garden. "Tsk.Tsk.Tsk." I dragged him by the ear. "People!" L.Joe greeted our classmates with his usual bright tone. "L.JOE!"they chorused."Yes,I know I'm handsome thanks," I smacked his head again. "Oh! Jieun and L.Joe entering the classroom together?After a long time!" I chuckled and went to my seat, still no Chunji in sight.Okay let me tell you who L.Joe is. L.Joe actually was my bestfriend but then some new students influenced him with alcohol and smoking and we just grew apart,so Chunji went up to me and boom! He became my bestfriend. But L.Joe stopped hanging out with the new students for a year now and he came clean. My lovely L.Joe is back! But Chunji's gone-_____- figures.

 

"Hey guys!" I heard the oh-so-great voice of Chunji. "Hey!" my classmates greeted him. "Ah right, Seron-ah!" a girl came inside our classroom and smiled at Chunji. I REPEAT, SMILED.AT.CHUNJI,MY CHUNJI. "Ooh~ who's she?" my classmates asked. "Ah,just a...friend of mine, she's on the class next to ours,new student," he showed her the smile he only sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter