1/1

VHope drabble

A/N: I know that Bangtan’s dorm doesn’t have a laundry room, but shhh let’s just pretend.

 

--------------

 

Taehyung woke up, his mouth dry. The dorm was quiet, with even Namjoon passed out on the floor, snoring loudly. Taehyung resisted the sudden urge to stuff a sock, preferably one of Jimin’s, in his leader’s mouth to shut him up, and instead trotted into the kitchen to get a glass of water. However, when he passed the small laundry room, he heard a sniffle, and then a whimper.

 

Of course, any other member would have realised that the person who had taken themselves off to the laundry room, where it constantly smelled of dead socks and sweat, would probably want to be left alone, but Taehyung was blissfully unaware of this, and barged right in. Curled up in a miserable ball in the corner was Hoseok, face red and tearstained. He jumped slightly when Taehyung came in, but didn’t put up much of a fight when Taehyung slipped his arms around him.

 

-----------------

 

Hoseok had been having a ty day. No, scratch that. He’d had a really ty day. When he’d woken up in the morning, he’d discovered that he had a sore throat and a headache, which was further exacerbated by Yoongi shouting at him to hurry up. At dance practice, the instructor had told him off for missing steps, and none of the members had bothered asking him whether or not he was okay, despite him nearly collapsing during the filming for Music Bank. All in all, he’d basically had a really bad day. He hadn’t wanted any of the members to hear him crying in the bedroom, so he’d come out to the laundry room for some privacy. But that privacy was interrupted by a certain orange-haired dongsaeng whom he had a soft spot for, and Hoseok found himself welcoming the added weight and warmth surrounding him in the form of Kim Taehyung.

 

That dongsaeng, speaking of which, was currently blowing air onto Hoseok’s neck. Which happened to be extremely ticklish. Hoseok snorted a laugh and jerked, hitting his head against the detergent bottle, which in turn fell off the shelf, bopping Taehyung neatly on the head. Taehyung gave a horrified yowl, prompting Hoseok to burst into more unseemly hiccups of snot-filled laughter.

 

----------------

 

The noise woke Yoongi up, and the irritated boy strode to the door, treading heavily on Jungkook’s hand, earning a sleepy grunt of pain. He cursed quietly and gingerly picked his way over the mass of sleeping bodies, careful not to tread on anyone else. When he reached the door, he heard another thump, and a quickly stifled giggle. Yoongi grumbled under his breath, and turned the knob, preparing himself to lecture the kids for staying up so late.

 

Instead, he found himself backing hurriedly away from the door, kicking it shut with one foot. Damn. He’d have to wash his eyes out with soap later on.

 

----------------

 

Behind the door, Taehyung snickered and wrapped his arms around Hoseok again.

 

 

 

 

Well that’s basically…it? I wanted this to be a PWP at first, and then look what happened. Ugh. Bangtan you need to stop doing this, my heart can’t handle you and your war of hormones I swear odg.