Sticky Note 2

Sticky Notes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sticky Note 2

Myungsoo kept the pink sticky note on his pocket then continued eating his eight slices of Hawaian Pizza. He spread the spicy tomato ketchup sauce on its surface that made it look more appetizing to eyes and taste more delicious to mouth. But it was greater because he has a can of soda at his side to drink and fight the hotness of the pizza.

It took him 30 long minutes to finish his pizza because he was cherishing every bite of it. The pizza was indeed so delicious because Myungsoo might not have been crazy if it wasn't.

After he ate the seventh pizza, he drank his soda straight and stood up. He grabbed his black backpack and walked out the cafèteria even if there's still one Hawaian pizza left on the box. Myungsoo always does that when his already full. Well, it's a bad practice because he's wasting food. He came from a rich family but it doesn't mean that he will waste food because he can buy again. He is not practical.

While on his way to his classroom, girls on the hallway are staring at him. He is a headturner that's why everytime he pass by them, they can't resist to turn their heads to Myungsoo. He's undeniably handsome, and tall as well.

He was able to go inside his respective classroom before the bell rang. He sat on his assigned seat quietly.

The room was contained only few of his classmates. Maybe his other classmates were still outside— eating their lunch or jamming with each other.

Myungsoo remembered about the pink sticky note that he kept on his pocket. He took it and read it again.

A smile curved his lips. He thought that a girl did it because of the beautiful penmanship and it was written on a pink sticky note. It was ridiculous if a guy did it.

What if I write her back using a sticky note too? But where will I put it? Under that table again? What if she didn't sat there again? Am I going to write her back or not?

'Write back and try to help her! She seemed to have a very big problem,' His heart said.

'It's lame. It is not cool. You might look like a desperate guy so don't,' his brain said.

Myungsoo's brain and heart are debating.

It's not a big deal to atleast try but his brain has a point. He wanted to stay cool. He wanted to be chased by girls, not to chase someone. He is not the desperate kind of guy. He can get any girl if he wanted. But what if the girl committed suicide because of her problems? His conscience will not let him sleep. At least, he tried to stopped her.

His heart and brain continued debating for what Myungsoo should do until his classmates, group by group, entered the classroom, until their Mathematics teacher came, until he finished discussing the first lesson for the second grading period, until the teacher left, and until his other teacher came.

Time went quick as a gale and it's now time to go home. Finally, the debate was over and one won the debate. Which one? His heart. He decided to write back. But he will just keep it as a secret because he is afraid to be called lame.

Myungsoo fixed his things and put it inside his bag. Then, hung it on his r

Please log in to read the full chapter