Permanent!

Crush

He hid his smile behind a mug of coffee, his eyes crinkling in delight.

His gaze trailed her every move. The subtle flip of her hair – her twinkling wide eyes – her smile. And oh, how he longed to hear her laugh again.

It had become a daily ritual for him now, to watch her like this. Each time, he wanted to rush over – he wanted to hug her, kiss her, love her – but that, he knew, would only cause her trouble. After all, she was his noona. He was her dongsaeng. They were even working for the same company. Yoochun thought that they probably just weren’t meant to be.

But it's not like he wanted to love her. He just couldn’t help it.

“Hahaha! Daebak!”

Yoochun spun around in his seat. There it was! The one he’d been waiting for, all afternoon.

He watched her intensely as her eyes widened, her hands flying up to cover her grin as she doubled up in laughter.

Yoochun smiled. He just couldn't resist. She was like that, he knew. She was just... infectious.

With that, Yoochun sank back into his seat, slurping his coffee in content.

Perhaps this was just a lingering crush. It would wear off after awhile, he was sure. But for now, he would just make do--

 “Yoochun-ssi?”

Yoochun looked up, abruptly.

Song Jihyo, the love of his life. “Ah… Annyeong, Jihyo-ssi.”

Jihyo smiled. “Annyeong,” she said, looking over her shoulder. “The C-JeS Family’s going out for a drink tonight.” She grabbed his hand and helped him up. “Come on! Let’s get going.”

Yoochun reddened – and as he let himself be dragged along, he quietly decided that this particular crush would never wear off.

A/N: Hey guys. If you like what you see, then please take the time to read the edited version in the next chapter. Thanks!