One shot!

Because of You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, you spend your time on the bed and read some books. It’s boring but that your fate that god gave to you. You’re breathing with oxygen-drizzling nubs tickled your notrils. Your room played tts-whisper song can make your heart become melt with their beautiful voices.

 

‘Choorae, it’s time to you eat your meal.’ Your mom said to you while holding a tray with a food.

 

‘Yes, mum. You can get in’ you replied to her.

 

‘Today, I cooked something delicious. Chicken chop with mushroom soup.’ Your mom put a tray on the table beside you.

 

‘Thank you, mom.’

 

‘Don’t forget to eat your food and take your medicine too, my sweetie.’ Your mom remembered you.

 

‘Yes, mum’

 

You continued reading your novel and listening the next song [Team B-Wait for me].

 

You felt like a vibration on your bed sheet. You look at your phone screen.

 

 

 

KJN: I’m on the way to get you. Please get ready, okay?

 

LCR: What? Where we want to going, Jongin?

 

KJN: Somewhere that’s you will love with it.

 

LCR: I already get ready, just wait for you.

 

KJN: You must wear a beautiful dress okay?

 

LCR: yeah, okay.

 

 

 

 

After you’ve got that message, you get ready. You wore long dress denim and tied up your long hair.

Jongin already in front of your house, he pushed your wheelchair to his car.

 

 

 

 

You and him arrived at the place that jongin promised to you. That is park, the park brought our memories come back. This place that you and jongin meet before you and him meet at hospital.

 

‘You remember this place, choorae?’ Jongin asked you while push your wheelchair.

 

‘Of course, jongin. This place make our memories come back again.’

 

‘Let’s go and sat under a shady tree.’ He said while tucked your hair back at your ear.

 

 

 

 

 

You’re leaning at the tree, while Jongin lay on your lap.

 

‘Why you look so perfect to me?’ he start asked you while stare at you.

 

‘No, I’m not perfect like others girls.’

 

‘No, you’re the perfect on my eyes’ He said while cupped both of his hands to your cheeks.

 

‘I just counting days for my day and ….’

 

‘Shhhhh. Don’t said like that choorae. I’ll always by your side no matter what.’ He put his finger to your mouth.

 

 

 

You sat und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter