YES!

The Bittersweet Kiss

Monday 13th October 2014 4:00pm

Sungyeol and I had a beautiful time playing with the rain in front of his house. Sungyeol already insisted me many times to stop playing in the rain. I just let him nagging without care about it. “YA! You will get a high fever if you still playing in the rain, get out now! I won’t take care of you if you get fever!”  The same sentences keep on repeating on my ear. When I am getting annoyed by that, I get out of the rain. He gave me the dry towel to dry my hair and body. “Good! You listen to me finally!” He said that with the sarcastic way. “Well at least I listen to you!” I say and pull my tongue out.

In the house, Sungyeol’s mom gave us a hot milk to make our body become warmer. “I hope that both of you won’t get a fever tomorrow.” Sungyeol mom said to us. “Yeah I hope too aunt.” I said as in my heart I say I want to get a fever! Sungyeol just glared at me because he knew what I am thinking. “There are no way for you going to get a fever tomorrow Yerim!” Sungyeol said to me and pull his tongue out. That time I felt like want to punch this guy face! “It’s time to go back home, I’ll drive you there.” Sungyeol said as he holding the car key. I just nodded and follow his way.

We had a crazy time in the car! Both of us play a loud music in the car and get crazy together. After 15 minutes on the road. We arrived at me house, and I bid a goodbye to Sungyeol. He drove his car back home. As soon as, I turn around I sneeze out loud.


When I woke up the next morning, I had a real high fever! My body temperature when up to 39 degree celsius! “That’s mean no school for me right?” I said to myself alone. My mom come to my room and shocked “You okay baby?” She asked me. “I got a fever mom. I don’t want to go to school today.” I said and she nodded her head. Few minutes later, she brought the cold water and towel to place it on my forehead.  Then she left me alone in the room. I open my diary to write something.

Tuesday 14th October 2014 8:25am

Hah! Lee Sungyeol! There are no ways for me to get a fever?! See what now?!


Sungyeol at school is waiting for Yerim to come. “She never came this late.” I said to myself. “Hey Sungyeol, where is your 썸 friend?” Myungsoo asked and smirked a bit. “Maybe she got fever, from last night.” I said to him. Then he left me to join the others. “Did she really get the fever? Or she just lazy to go to school?” I asked myself. On the recess time, I will call her.

-RECESS-

I called her.

Sungyeol : Hello, Yerim. Why you didn’t come to school?

Yerim : Hello. I got a fever, my body temperature is high.

Sungyeol : You really got the fever?!

Yerim : Yeah, I am. Why? Don’t believe me?

Sungyeol : Yeah, I don’t believe you.

Yerim : After school, come to my house then, if you don’t believe me.

I never had the chance to reply her. She hung up after what she told me.

“Ayy what a rude girl she is!” I said and I heard someone said something to me. “Sungyeol, what’s wrong with you?” Sunggyu asked me. I just grin and walk away. Sunggyu watched Sungyeol and shake his head slowly.

-SCHOOL END-

“Yerim, have you takes your medicines?” My mom asked me. “No, not yet, I’ll eat it later. Let me finish my food first.” I said to her. “Don’t make it late or your fever become worst.” She concernedly said to me. “Okay! No worries!” I reply her with a cute smile.

“Should I call Yerim house before come? Or just come without notice?” Sungyeol in confused. “I decided to call her house.” And her mom answered the phone. “Hello, who’s there?” She talked. “It’s me, Sungyeol. Aunt I will come to your house today. No, I mean now. See you!” I talked to her fast. “Haha okay, Sungyeol. See you.” She replied.

As I arrived to Yerim house I press the bell. As usual, her mom will always open the door. I greet her and she just let me go to Yerim’s room. Before I do that, I give her some fruit. She gladly accepted it.

When I opened her door, I saw her with the untouched pills. So I asked her, “Did you take your medicines yet?” She looked shock and just shake her head. “Look like I already take it?” She answered me annoyed. “Why you didn’t eat it yet?” I asked her. “I hate the bitterness of medicines and I hate medicines, that the reasons why.” She said.

I walked toward her bed and sit next to her. I looked at all her medicines. “It is just a medicine for fever. Only one medicine you has to eat I thought it a lots!” I said dumbfounded. “Why you want to help me? When you knew it only one medicine?” She asked confused and looked at my face.

I got nothing to say. My mouth shut, no word can go out. “Sungyeol! Ya Lee Sungyeol!” I heard my name been called. “Eo oh, why?” I said to Yerim. “What’s wrong with you? You okay?” Yerim asked me. “I’m fine. Let me think the way to help you eat your medicine.” I said and she shocked with what I said.

I took one her medicine and look at it. “Do you have a mineral water?” I asked. “Sure! Here it is.” She placed it in front of me.

I looked at Yerim face and she looked at mine. “Okay let’s do it.” I said. “W-wait do what?!” Yerim voice stuttered. “Make you eat your medicine. Let’s do it.” I said to her spontaneously. “What! Liked how?” She asked again. “Can you just stay still? And whatever I do to you, I’m sorry okay.” I said to her. “Okay, but don’t be mad kay.” She said.

As I put the medicine in my mouth Yerim open her eyes wider. “No! Not like this.” She said and tried to run away. Luckily I was faster than her, I grab her hand make her still in the bed. I leaned closer to her face and I can feel her hot breath touching my skin. Closer and closer, finally I finished the first step.

For the first time, the kiss feels so weird. Neither one of us are moving, both of us stay still like that. I make the first move and pulled Yerim face closer and asked for entrance. She just obeyed with me, as I shoved my tongue along with the medicines, she try to pull of the kiss. I kept on kissed her, forcing her to swallow the medicine, when she already swallowed the medicine. We break the kissed and catch our breath.

I can’t hold myself but laugh at Yerim’s face after eat the medicine. “Here drink this water.” I handed her a glass of water and she drank it faster to make the bitterness of medicine gone forever! “Ya! Why must it taste so horrible?!” She asked angrily. “I don’t know, ask the person who made it.” I said to her.

After few minutes, both of us felt awkward to sit next to each other. Sungyeol went up from my bed and walk to my make up desk which is next to the bed. “Han Yerim.” “Lee Sungyeol.” We said at the same time.

“I know this is sound weird, but can you go out with me tomorrow? Not as a best friend, but someone who is special to me, as my girlfriend, Han Yerim?” Sungyeol confessed to me. I was left dumbfounded.

“I know this is sound weird too, but I also want you to go with me tomorrow as my boyfriend. I accept you as my boyfriend, Lee Sungyeol!” Yerim confessed to me too. I was so excited and hug her tightly.

We both shared our second kissed together sweetly. While Yerim’s mom heard what are we talking from the outside. Yerim re-write her diary with a cute simple note.

 

Tuesday 14th October 2014 12:35pm

Dear Diary, I got fever this time and it beyond great!

I got a bittersweet kiss from my Sungyeol!